why are swedes so good looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much subhuman genes.

nordfront.se

Nordic master race

If they were I wouldn't have yellow fever

Also this one is clearly Baltic or Russian, her head is too wide.

nordids are superior in general

As you can see here, she fits the Baltic type

nords are the master race
then germanics
then slavs
then japs

I said swedes, not norwegians, norweigians look like ugly orange people with orc faces

what is hitler doing there

we're the same people

As you can see, she is not a Swede, but Baltic.

all north germanics, aka scandis are orange my man

east baltid is common in scandinavia

So are Arabs and Somalis

Wew looks like we got a scientist here

Wew look like we got a butthurt Slav pretending to be Swedish

you seem butthurt

Whos the butthurt here. You or me?

Superior genes.

Closet Swede.

Kill yourself

Norway is celtic

Fuck off Abdul.

she is so fucking pretty. Why hairy ugly muslim get to rape them. its so fucking unfair.

Baltic immigrants are not Swede no matter how much you wish it to be so. In other words, you have to go back.

She is ugly you subhuman surrounded by shitskin mongrels

>he fell for the Sup Forums memes

shitskins get shunned here. swedish society is very polarized and racist.

It's not because you are very hairy, that you are ugly.

this

it's only in NA where I see free mixing

though to be fair, even in scandinavia if you're good looking you won't have a problem, mixing with niggers is really common

Nice joke, I literally see Swedish males meeting with their Arabic friends in town all the time

How can I get a gf like OP's pic?

I am not an immigrant, I am part Swedish by blood. I have only visited Sweden as a humble tourist, about 10 times altogether maybe.

it's shitskin subhumans raping other shitskins and yugoslav/greek/porto trash most of the time
This

by not being a burger

Go to any Baltic country.

Are you n*Groid?

most UK women look like dogs in comparison
sad

Mongrelized american untermenschen are not treated well there

and soon you will too

being this delusional

yes, but to a point. that many arabs are over

proof?

Good thing i'm Anglo-Italian diaspora :D
ok
n-no....

Muh rape statistics, literally who gives a shit about strangers

>Italian
so dark subhuman people in the Baltic and Nordic nations hate
Learn Swedish or any Northern Germanic language (doubt a brain dead pardo/Medshit can do it properly anyway) and see the names of victims or their "background"

>being this delusional

keep telling me about my country, monkey

>so dark subhuman people in the Baltic and Nordic nations hate
Actually America managed to bleach my Med heritage.

you can't bleach the nigger, Richard Spencer

nigger

fuck off and die, dago. you "people" are the cancer normal Northern Whites must avoid

I am 0% African.

well user thats part of being human. but how would you know you are just a snow nigger

why would i learn a dying language, much more useful to learn arab. Also a russian calling anyone brain dead is funny. do you by any chance look like this? yes you probably do.

i sure will Bjorn. keep being an oil nigger

Not even White. 100% mongrel shitskin filth that must fuck off and die

>A nigger calling white people niggers
How sad, have you started using your own racial term as an insult to others.

>Not even White.
Yes. I am Med. Never denied it. My appearance is light though.

>Middle Eastern/Caucasus
You are subhuman mixed mule that feeds the US economy, not Med. stupid ahMed.

You have as much relation to Julious Ceaser as Obama has to Washington

Not quite

mongrel trash

user, the Middle Eastern is from Anatolia and the Levant. Those are Med.

I will conquer subhuman swedes and claim it for Iberia.

must be hard living with low reading and comprehension. I would feel sorry but...

>Russia and Sweden had the highest prevalence of FAS (42.7% - 68.0%) in orphanages for children with special needs. The highest reported prevalences for FASD were 39.7% for Russian orphanages and 52.1% for adoptees from Eastern Europe in Sweden.
would you look at that huh.

>being this much of stupid nigger
Your problem are that your African genetics, but your African IQ.

>gypsy Abdul was born in Europe, he's European
Mongrel please

for starters learn to shave subhuman spic manlet

sami blood

you've been memed, monkey.
real life is not Sup Forums or Sup Forums

every swedes i meet was meh

My ancestors conquered half the world and my language is the most spoken in the world.

i dont browse Sup Forums, burger.

No, that is not how sami looks like. SHE IS BALTIC 100%, see

During the Viking Age we would kidnap and breed all the good-looking women and sell the rest as slaves.

Personally I don't buy it, beauty is so subjective and shifting throughout the ages.

don't ask these questions if you aren't prepared for the answers

>Mediterranean
I can see it.

I prefer Polish cuties.

Other subhuman mongrels speak your subhuman gibberish. Well done. You created even more mongrel race that will be robbing your relatives and polluting the US you dwell in

spic subhuman.

Thats a shitskin not med.

hello mantovani. how are things?

Subhuman mongrels conquered by my people.

but these meme stats are created on Sup Forums

t. Hernandez Martinez Welfarez

And regurgitated by people completely unable to think for themselves.

Seriously, 5 seconds in google.

I am not Mexican. I am White Iberian.

This is a euro med.

you look like a mexican/amerindian dude
people would assume you're an arab around here

There are some ugly swedes. Some.

yeah, the usual response is the "european governments hide the rape statistics" or some stupid shit like that.

Was a bad picture

same mongrel shit. Are you trying to suggest that Spaniards have good genetics? You are HISPANIC(yes Spaniards included), not White. Say it with me: "hispanics aren't White" -- because they aren't.

Again, you can claim to be genetically on the same league as the Anglos, Germans or Scandinavians, but the fact is that those are a proud people who have great nations which are hugely successful. Spain is so shitty nowadays that Brazilians given the chance of acquiring citizenship there would refuse. You know why? Spain, a nation of people that have existed for millennia, has already had its GDP overtaken by Brazil, a nation of literal mongrels and niggers, with little chance of recovery. Spain is a nation whose only recent achievements have been burning cars whenever the IMF passes off a new austerity measure to stop you people from squandering money on useless shit, like niggers do.

And now you wanna play the SS officer who decides who's got enough good enough of a genetic makeup to compare themselves to you? Telling Russians, a country who's achieved infinitely more than you have even though they are also a nation with a considerable amount of mongrels (especially in their military, which could probably curb-stomp yours into shit) that they aren't good enough for you?

Plus, like I said, you aren't even a old traditional university graduate, high artisan, landlord, property owner or a business owner, if anything. The joke is on me for replying to a literal LARPer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

same story, you don't look white

I'm sure you're just a troll using some poor guys pictures anyway

>Australia
>not top tier
fucking retarded
nordics aren't even that good it's just a blonde meme

We're really not that blonde. The blue eye thing is true though.

swedes are hot
t. tyrone

Rohingya bastard

>I'm sure you're just a troll using some poor guys pictures anyway
That is a very old pic of some Mexican who kept claiming to be pure Iberian. He pissed a bunch of people off and they started mocking him. idk if he still post.

Sure thing chang, I am an arab.

Can you hook me up with one of those tigers?

They have nice bodies and very pretty faces as well.

>like light eyes and blond eyes
>don't like nordic women facial structure

Fuggg

still just a meme
when I went to sweden most women looked more like this

he looks like a classmate, fat and ugly
everytime i see his face i want to punch him

>hair*

Must've been unnatural to see women with so many teeth.

>Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ], underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs - mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians.

>The Aryan Master Race conceived by the Nazis graded humans on a scale of pure Aryans to non-Aryans (who were viewed as subhumans).[8] At the top of the scale of pure Aryans were Germans and other Germanic peoples, including the Dutch, Scandinavians, and the English,[8] as well as other peoples such as some northern Italians and the French, who were said to have a suitable admixture of Germanic blood.[9]

you are fucking slav, a subhuman.you are worth less than the whites you are pandering for.

I dont even remember keeping this ugly picture, who the hell kept this 2 year old image?