they are working on the last of us 2

probably going to buy a ps4 for it and red dead 2

for the players amirite bros hehe

And another capeshit isn't for kids?

True. Gaymers4life homie. High five!

>Blood Father 2016
>Logan 2017

i want to buy my daughter that sunglasses

gruff dude and little girl is not a TLOU-original plot, and neither is them driving in a car

>one frame from some shit manchild reddit tier videogame almost looks like one frame out of a 2017 movie

>OMG REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>being a videogame nullifies its artistic merit

Why's that, because you control what happens on the screen instead of just watching it happen? Why is that supposed to mean it's for children?

Have you got a good answer or are your opinions just entirely dictated by what you can use to make ambiguous elitist comments towards other people on Sup Forums?

Post 3 examples of the exact same shot.

>the exact same shot of sticking a camera out the side window
blimey guvna I'm not gonna go full autism just to appease your shitposting, consider yourself victorious if it makes you feel better

Ahh the feeling of winning a Sup Forums argument. Nothing sweeter.

>Videogames can be art

You're really funny

t. Sup Forums

define art

>TLOU is absolute garbage
>Logan is a decent flick

Yes, it makes me think quite a lot

I can take my shit and smear it on a wall and it would be art, so even if video games are shit they are still art, Sup Forums is just forever assblasted that the game industry makes twice what the movie industry does

True but it helped popularise the trope for plebs. Especially because it ties in to muh 'strong female character'. And especially in the zombie genre.

See also: Maggie, The Girl With All The Gifts

>the game industry makes twice what the movie industry does

>Sup Forums is just forever assblasted that the game industry makes twice what the movie industry does

literally nobody gives a shit, the only ones who make competitions out of everything are manchildren like you

Both video games and comics are for children, get real hobbies like literature or philosophy.

Video games aren't art but rather playthings for children. Basically like playing with virtual action figures in a virtual world. If you're over 18 and still occupied with this children's pastime it's most likely due to developmental disorder.

You're arguing with a statistic.

They clearly do because they desperately shoehorn in the generic manbaby joke when there's any mention of a video game.

So it's "for children" because you play it and try to achieve an objective. This is the closest thing to logic that can be extrapolated from what you said.

Are sports a "child's activity"?

You're a dumbass with a child's appreciation of what it means to be mature. Being boring doesn't mean you're mature, case in point.

>You're arguing with a statistic.

Post it and reference it

Can't wait for Last of Us 2 to come out and revitalize the Joel/Ellie fanfic community

quora.com/Who-makes-more-money-Hollywood-or-the-video-game-industry

Nothing about Logan was original, but plebeian children are none the wiser. How else would Hollywood make money, by creating original concepts?

Tlou ripped off the road, Sup Forumsirgin

Movie industry generates a lot more revenue.

the only people who care if videogames are art or not are neckbeard losers who want to brag to Chads about their Dota win-ratio.

fucking pathetic. fuck off.

So is capeshit

videogame isn't inherently a medium for children, but all the video games made are for children

normies =nonces

those

The Last of Us is a game about doing horrible things and murdering your fellow man because of your volatile emotional insecurities.

What kind of children is this made for?

The same that play Call of Duty.

Children who think they are not children.

>Note that film industry revenues here does not include such things as income from DVD sales or cable viewings

>Note also that the video game industry revenue also includes sales of hardware: specifically, console systems.

So video games eat out movies if you include every possible revenue stream for video games and ignore the biggest revenue streams for films.

It's hardly compelling evidence.

Wow, look how easily Sup Forums riles up the plebs on Sup Forums. And I thought Sup Forums were supposed to be the underage sperglords. Embarrassing desu.

That doesn't make any sense and you don't know anything about videogames.

If that's what being immature means then being immature isn't a bad thing.

What is a bad thing is using vacuous insults without knowing or caring what they mean to nullify an entire artistic medium so you can feel like you're above things without communicating anything of value.

t. buttmad Sup Forumseddit manchild

I think Dafne is cute.

>This
>Sup Forums in nutshell

Because the kids of Sup Forums who watch foreign art film and think they're intellectuals are too cool for video games.

vidya is for kids.

just admit it.

BASED FIRST POSTER

Reddit is the website that gives disproportionate credit to contemporary things but can never explain why it's supposed to be better than things the mainstream likes. You're the redditor, boyo

Logan and TLOU both appeal to bottle-of-the-barrel low IQ plebeians so I'd say that's an apt comparison

This. The Last of Us probably cost 3 times the budget of Logan.

agreed
the trailer of logan is misleading it was a piece of trash worst than that japan wolverine movie

>video games invented having an older man and a young girl in a car

I like video games but let's not make up bullshit OP.

You're so cool! Wanna go jerk off to Citizen Kane together?

This board is 90% cunnies, baneposting and capeshit. The fact that you are getting elitist about mediums now is laughable.

Videogames are shit, movies are shit, everything is shit.

>gives disproportionate credit to contemporary things but can never explain why it's supposed to be better than things the mainstream likes
WEWLAD

>it's another Sup Forums proves how autistically elitist they are
Oh boy, I love this episode!

It's Sup Forums in general, they can't differentiate between intentionally dumb and vapid memery and legitimate vitriol

I remember when there was a collective understanding on this website but nowadays I just feel like I need to do people's thinking for them

Don't

youtube.com/watch?v=F0TQfGg44sQ

It's literally how Hugh Jackman's Wolverine was introduced.

Did they fuq?

jeffrey carter leave this thread please

It's been out for nearly 3 weeks were are the good rips?!?!?!?!?!?!

>you will never pick up a qt drifter truckerbait waifu and watch her stuff her soft lips with succulent beef jerky

Good rips come with the Blu-Ray you dip which doesn't come till at least June... so expect good ones by mid-late May at the earliest. The best you can expect right now is for a Screener or TS

If this is intentional I really like it.

TLOU was overrated shit. £40 for a 4-8 hour game with no replay value whatsoever and a story that's only good compared to other video game stories.

Absolute shit tier, if you disagree you have shit taste

>tfw replaying TLoU for a thrid time in like 2 months

It's so much fun t b h

Most people have never even played TLOU, let alone heard of it.

Only children give a shit about this.