not enough

pretty racist

World champions

I have no idea

not enough

On the surface not very but realistically quite

unironically super racist as fuck, applies to all races

We are not 100% white so we cant be racist

Incredibly and it's beautiful. Soon minority daddy Putin is out and I'll get to lynch shitskin and mongrels with my mates

Feelsgoodman

Banter-only level

Mine only hates native germans

no

ultra racist

the black run gov party (plp) here fucking hates whites and the immigrants (asians n shit) that come here to work - they also hate gay people because they are religious retards

its weird living in a black majority country and then looking at the US where liberals might think that if only there weren't so many white men in power that everything would be okay

that's not barbara palvin

save us

idk

so racist that we created a new race, just to trigger foreigners

Thought I'd try a bit of the old Schaefer posting

Pardo?

nice double dubs

yes

niggers

Poland is racist. Only chechens managed to survive here. The best thing in my city (city has around 300k people) ive seen a nigger less than 5 times in my life.

>Only chechens managed to survive here.

How the fuck they did?

Dreamy

They left befor ebeing radicalized as a defensive measure against yeltsin and putin's wars of arrogance and ego

Sounds reasonable.

In the prairie provinces we are openly racist towards native people. And I don't mean Sup Forumstier autists, EVERYONE hates the fucking chugs and aren't afraid to admit it.

How? Chechens are not pussies and they dont cause problems. When you see group of chechens you wont say nothing to them, same with chechens, we both just learned how to avoid fights i think. I assume that fights have stopped because skinhead movement is slowly dying in Poland. I dont like muslims but when it comes to chechens i dont have nothing towards them. I think that it was retarded circle , pole beat chechen, chechen come with buddies, pole is calling for his buddies and you have a fight. Now you dont see this kind of situations.

20%

Massacre chechen kindergarten and they will start leaving. If you know where there are chechen women in pregnancy ward - go and kill them

We are not racist. We dislike all foreigners equally.

That's still racism because the races aren't equal.

That gollywog Philko has been in your country grooming naive teenagers for years and nothing has happened to him

This. Jumped on some brown tourists couple of hours ago with my mates near a pub. Took their phone and money - gonna have a good drinking on that

Im asian and I like natives.
My native asiatic brothers will soon kill some crackers again.

Should have end it in 1944 to prevent the radicalization

Or, you know, not take their land.

sometimes, but its all bit of fun.

But why if could kill them in 1944 and take the land. No downsides only pluses

We stopped being racist desu in the late 80s and 90s but then niggers used that freedom to create narco-state rap and glorify criminals which anihilated our international image.

And they openly, daily, complain about whites. Which is, super fucking racist. So now Whites really don't care and elected Trump.

You failed for a reason. Mountain guerillas are unstoppable.

Who cares, you all are a bunch of barbarians.

There were no reason. Yeltsin was too atupid to just land block them and start bombing non stop with bombers. We would live in a better world now if wasn't such a pathetic cuck

apple

Very, but less than yours

Not enough

People dont care too much about skin but if you make no effort to be culturally australian you can get fucked

Not enough

Very
>india

Not racist enough, to be honest.

Cancer

b-b-but that's not racism user, that's reversed racism, and that doesn't exist!

N-not at all...

The most racist people here are those that are still of purely British isles descent. The whites of indeterminate or mixed origins are much less racists. Except the Irish, they are not very racist for some reason.

i win
>race politics
>bumiputra-citizenship (for malays and natives) and normal citizenship (for chinks and poos)
>free edu, housing, and gibs me monies strictly for bumiputras
And down here, everyone is racist, we just try to keep it on the down low because all of us are afraid of another race war

>The most racist people here are those that are still of purely British isles descent.
That's interesting considering the fact that they're the most liberal whites in South Africa.
>Except the Irish, they are not very racist for some reason.
Because Irish themseves were oppressed by the eternal Anglo.

Racist and proud, fuck black people.

>That's interesting considering the fact that they're the most liberal whites in South Africa.
You got meme'd. That is not true at all.

The urban Anglos might be liberal but have a friend group of entire white people. They won't even consider you white.

I don't have statistics, but I bet Anglos/British Islanders have the lowest rate of inter-ethnic marriage.

We still use blackface.

Not at all

Depends who you ask

pretty racist

RARE
A
R
E

>That is not true at all.
Picrelated
>The urban Anglos might be liberal but have a friend group of entire white people.
Yeah, I had urban in mind.
>They won't even consider you white.
I consider myself Russian, good enough for me. I don't really care about Anglo.
>I bet Anglos/British Islanders have the lowest rate of inter-ethnic marriage.
And yet you allowed this liberal diversity meme in your countries. UK and Canada specifically. This shit doesn't work in slavic countries, for some reason.

We solved racism forever in 2008 anyway

Surprised the housing isn't for the goddamn ant people, seeing as the government could use that to easily shepherd them all into controlled ghettos

>Anglos/British Islanders have the lowest rate of inter-ethnic marriage
It's a funny read considering the origins of the modern day population of the British isles. Celts, Saxons, Normands...

Chinks and kelings don't belong there anyways, it's for the White man and bumiputera.

Quite a bit but also have a bunch of SJW cunt

How stupid are you?
>very. Nigger

I only hate two things. Racism and negros

Nobody can claim to fully know why or what the liberal diversity meme actually is. I believe its because diversity reduced friction between all these different groups the elites imported for cheap labour. Besides that, what people claim to believe and what they really believe can be miles apart. Anglos have a high IQ and can really play that game well. They say they are diverse but they exclusively stick to their own, and many other hypocrisies that I can't think of now.

If you look at England, you can still quite see who is descended from who. There was a recent study showing people with Norman surnames are much richer than average. 1000 years after the Norman conquest, and they still rule.

pic related, indigenous brit vs norman elite

>Somewhere in the British parliament
>"Let's import pakis, lads"
>"We'll get our country overrun by them in the name of diversity!"
>"But we'll flee to suburbs the first chance we get because we're smart ha!"

Why saying things you don't really mean? Say it like it is and no politician will have any power if the majority is against it.

First of all, England is not overrun with Pakis. Secondly, they live in the not-so-good areas of London and those with power live far away from Pakistanis, Polacks, and Slavs.

AMERICA: SUPER-RACIST, BUT NOT LIKE 50 YEARS AGO.

And the mayor of London is apparently one of them. So what you're saying is that pakis are coming to England to live in bad meighbourhoods/slums? How's that different from their life in Pakistan?
>and Slavs
A stereotipe because of le polish toilet cleaners or you genuinely dislike slavs?

Pakis and Slavs are both disliked in the UK.

I just see a few colombians.

yeah, we're also pretty corrupt so who knows, maybe the money to make bigger houses got lost somewhere :3

You again! Stop it you're NOT going to marry our princesses!

Depends where you are. The northeast and west coast aren't very racist, but the south and Midwest are pretty racist

Actually MARA did open some quota for non bumiputra once in their schools but stopped after the chinese students complain about 'facing difficulties' (read: not enough chinks to form their own closed community).
>everyone is racist
>BAWWW racist muslim doesn't let me hold a beer fest in a location where a truck can crash the party and a terror cell is still on the loose
>Puts 'chinese only' sign on job ads everywhere
Always makes me kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_village
Only during communist insurgency era since the chinese are supplying their kins in the Malayan Communist Party fighting to form a pro-china communist state but then they are free to move once the terrorist movement are dead and the remaining expelled to Thailand where the govt gives them free housing,land and tax breaks.
I'd say its really generous for someone who tried to kill us just decades ago and supported terrorists.
The new villages that remains are known chinese triad stronghold who do stuff like smuggling, no bumiputra enters there and federal staff are chased out by pitchfork wielding mobs.
Only reason the army didn't raze those drug and smuggler den is 'DATS RAYCIST'.

She can be a corrupt billionaire's daughter too, doesn't need to be a princess. How to acquire snowmelter malay gf?

>t. Battleford
People in Calgary and Edmonton aren't usually as vehement about it, but usually their only experience is watching transit cops take them away from LRT platforms.

Iirc, I know the malay woman who is rich and marry pajeet. Who is she?

triple dubs
this
rare

Be an irishman, for whatever reason all the ones that I have ever met have irish fathers.
There are quite a few with indian blood so hard to tell.

We welcome our fellow Asian cousins (Koreans, Japs), however we are a little bit suspicious any darkskinned people. But cant say we are racists tbqh

Nice

>And yet you allowed this liberal diversity meme in your countries. UK and Canada specifically. This shit doesn't work in slavic countries, for some reason.
The UK and Canada also spend some of the most money per immigrant on assimilation.

Not even the local pajeets are safe from the eternal Irish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Priya_Henry

Why is almost every Miss Malaysia winner mixed race?

Because Malays frown on such stuff so there are next to zero participants, pretty much all of the winners are chinese and white mix.

it's the opposite here.
WASPs are religiously anti-racist.
Poles/Italians/Germans/Irish are incredibly racist