Serious question: If a group of people willfully and continuously blocks a public road, is it legal to run them over?

Serious question: If a group of people willfully and continuously blocks a public road, is it legal to run them over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1i0w1hawGo
youtube.com/watch?v=hUtG9K-Y3Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2y3FKgsTU
twitter.com/breaking911/status/752589035395289089
youtube.com/watch?v=jLfD1AFsb1I
youtube.com/watch?v=UCHtn1XFyUg
youtube.com/watch?v=619X5DDPqa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Of courshe

not sure about the legality, but the paperwork and cleaning the blood off the car isn't worth the trouble, in most cases

Who cares, that's not a pedestrian lane!

>tfw black lives splatter

if you feel your life is in danger(reginald denny) plow that commie ass!

need to rig up one of those unmanned Mythbusters cars and just floor it

preferably dragging 200ft chains

depends on the state
also nice trips, want some skittles for em?

Only if you're okay with big bubba's dick up your ass.

nope

If they start attacking your car you legally can

YES!

(OP)
>go to protests
>pull into alley way
>put fake license plates on your car or remove yours
>drive through the crowd blasting Johnny Rebel
>bandana around your face

Must be done before the cops show up and try to drive through at least twice.

Absofuckinglutely. Remember, you were afraid for your life. Just stick to that story & you're good.

Depends on the circumstances. I imagine you wouldn't be charged if you said you felt your safety was being threatened.

No
Should be, but no it fucking isn't
In the event you find yourself in this situation, do what
says and don't you dare fucking try to justify it with "they were breaking the law/holding me up!"

Yes.

Unfortunately not, should you do it though? YES

If a group of people are harassing a police officer, is it legal for the officer to open fire at them?

Tips:
>Make sure you have a good escape route
>Cops can be a good and bad thing, better if they're not there though

>Roll windows down 1/2 inch
>Lock your doors retard
>Slowly approach protest line
>Continue slowly approaching line even while rioters yell at you to stop but before you've hit anyone
>Get as close as possible to them, hopefully close enough to provoke them
>Wait for them to start hitting your car repeatedly
>Floor it
>Escape quickly
80% completely legal

Spot on.

>80% completely legal

honestly why havent these degenerate fucks been dealt with yet?

Very legal

In fact you can sue their surviving family/next of kin for the damage to your car afterwards

lol. Really though you gotta check local laws man, they differ from place to place I'm pretty sure

I asked this question in a law class last year. It isn't. If you deliberately take a human life, a judge will fuck you up.

Deliberately blocking a highway should be a felony, desu.

Yes, cover the number plates with card board, tape and scribble on 'niggers'. And drive through them.
Some will try to identify you by your plates and when they do they'll only rage and 9/11

best advice in thread

Being slightly inconvenienced doesnt justify cold-blooded murder.

Unfortunately

One could easily argue based on past footage of protests that the danger presented to the driver is much more than being 'slightly inconvenienced'

based cops

>I'm scared
>You die now

This, if you feel threat of death or great bodily harm you are justified in using deadly force.
Get as many as possible.

Dude the nigger is going for the cops gun.

>80% completely legal

TX is completely legal to run niggers over even if they're on the sidewalk senpai

>mfw the leaf has more sense than a fellow burger

In no jurisdiction in this country would it be legal. Pedestrians always have the right of way.

No but you can slash their fucking tires and key their cars since most of these niggers and nigger lovers park their cars in the middle of traffic before getting out and doing their juju chants

When they confront you, just say you thought it was a white dude's car and ask them to check their privilege or some shit, but be ready to fucking book it

"I felt threatened and had to ensure the safety of me and my family"

The protesters won't hesitate to start banging on your car, so they're practically helping you out there.

Fear is not justification for vehicular manslaughter. You'd be better off claiming that you couldn't stop in time. It would give you a better reason to claim fear anyway.

if you kill your enemy they win

I just talked to my sister about this (she's a DA).

My question was if I roll slowly and they start climbing on and banging on my car, is it justifiable to floor it it out of there.

She said in that exact scenario, you could probably get away with it. But it would be an iffy case.

YOU DONT KNOW SHIIIIIIIIT

Just wait for them to shatter a window or something.

If you have the window rolled down a bit, and they stick their fingers in, could you claim that they were trying to gain access to the vehicle?

Yeah I was wondering that specific case. What if Im just slowly moving against them. I'm not hurting anyone and they are the ones who choose to remain either on top of my car or below it.

Basically the burden of proof is on you.

Which is bullshit. If they choose to go on a public roadway, then I should be able to run your ass over. And you better pay for my car damage.

>Deliberately blocking a highway should be a felony, desu.
Can any lawfags explain why it isn't? Should I write my congressman or something? Help me out here, senpai.

No, unless you literally thought your life was in danger (they are trying to tip your car), and it's even iffy then. Especially if they call you...
...racist...

>Alabama Nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=V1i0w1hawGo

So why doesn't everyone in their car just blow the horn constantly? I'd imagine 20 cars screeching in their ears would be at least bothersome

It is illegal. But the cops don't do anything because they could get sued or called racist.

This is what I would do. Or edge towards them til they move or hit my car then I'd floor it.

Bring lots of guns too

GIF related
While listening to this music
youtube.com/watch?v=hUtG9K-Y3Tw

Kek

From what I've gathered, there's no specific law about it and you just get a slap on the wrist. I imagine that nobody's been stupid enough to make this a problem in the past.

I WAS IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE, THE MOB WOULD HAVE KILLED ME LIKE REGINALD DENNY

Is her trying to steal the cops gun?

Nothing gets by you, Hawkeye.

Part of leftist revolutionary movements include..
1. Blocking the roads (control travel)
2. Control the media

Once you do this, you paralyze the country and you get your way. These are key points found in several leftist 'how-to' texts and a strategy thy freely talk about on liberal rado (like NPR). They are working toward a revolution. If they believed in the country, they would organize like the tea party did. Instead, this is the start of a revolt.

Vehicular homicide is usually classed as "involuntary manslaughter" in many states.

You need to have epilepsy or get a Tesla to blame autopilot's racism (Musk is from South Africa).

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw2y3FKgsTU

ur not a pedestrian if ur willfully blocking traffic. it is illegal to do so

It doesn't really matter whether it's legal.

If you plan to drive through protestors, then you better not stop for anything.

Otherwise, take a detour.

>Roll windows down 1/2 inch

>officer I rolled my windows up because I was afraid they would break in, I had no idea their hands were in there officer

This

>80% completely legal

two words, one name: Reginald Denny

google that shit fagola

twitter.com/breaking911/status/752589035395289089

That's why you don't slowly push through the crowd. Pushing through the crowd makes it easy for the protesters to show intent when you run them over.

Best bet is to proceed at a cautionary speed through an opening in the crowd. At the first sign of danger, you floor it. There's nothing to charge you with at that point.

Next best is to proceed at speed running over whomever or whatever jumps in front. You say that you spilled your coffee in your lap and when you looked up a bunch of BLM protesters were getting crunched under your car. You'll get charged with something, but it'll get dropped.

If BLM is protesting in your city, carry one of those big ass mini fire extinguisher bear pepper spray things. If the assholes want to block your car, pepper spray them. They'll move when they get sprayed.

10/10

Depends on state, in LA there are millions of google searches for "can I get a citation for jaywalking." they legitimately believe it should be legal to jaywalk or block traffic, to the point that cops stopped giving citations and started giving tickets to drivers who were doing nothing wrong.

in TN you'll flat out die if you're blocking the road. There is no such thing as a road block protest here.
You have to put in the paperwork and the cops road block it off for you, they redirect traffic around.
If you try to move to the other roads you'll flat out be hit by a car, if you're on a highway or major road the impact will kill you because these niggas don't stop for anyone.
Google how many traffic accidents happen in Nashville.

Oh you know he was setting them up.
Glorious.

>in TN you'll flat out die if you're blocking the road. There is no such thing as a road block protest here.
Knoxville reporting. Where you at, senpai?

>Din dus start rushing the car after he passes through
Just like zombies

Yes /thread

that half inch can let someone shove your window down if you were to get stuck or something

this nigga gets it while the other fag is just sitting there waiting fuck that

Or better yet rig your car up with a train horn.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLfD1AFsb1I

youtube.com/watch?v=UCHtn1XFyUg

Hell how about a ship horn.

youtube.com/watch?v=619X5DDPqa4