Really liking this so far, but I have this feeling it's gonna get really shitty as seasons go on. Am I right?

Really liking this so far, but I have this feeling it's gonna get really shitty as seasons go on. Am I right?

How many times can two characters break out of jail before it gets stale as fuck? The answer to your question is yes- and sooner than you think

It gets better when Michael dies at the end.

the music made me cry tbqhwyf

fuck you man

Season 1 and 2 were amazing tv, first episode of season 3 I knew it had turned to dogshit

S1 > S2 part 1 > S3 > S2 part 2 > S4

If you like the characters you'll enjoy every season as much as i did

S1 >>> S3 >>>>>> S2 > S4

Seasons 1 to 3 are great, season 4 is a fucking mess but worth watching once, especially if you're a T-Bag fan.

The picture you posted is from season 5 to be broadcast this April, so obviously it doesn't take.

The picture he posted is from first season.

Okay. So they didn't bother to make any new promo art and everyone has been using that image in the season 5 articles.

The point of my post is that he isn't dead.

Why'd they kill off whistler? These 3 had the best scenes together

Season 3 is the most underrated prison break. It was very early in season 4 that he died so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to continue and agreed to be killed off immediately but I've not seen that confirmed. Another possibility is that he's a very overpowered character being a company operative and may have made it too easy with Class A Operating or inside information.

>Season 3 is the most underrated prison break.

This. It was fun.

Season 4 is where it turns to shit. Specifically after 12 episodes.

Season 1 and 2 are solid, season 3 is enjoyable, season 4 is fucking booty except for the torture episode. Ez pz / thread

Actually it was shit from the beginning but it does indeed get way shittier.

S1 and 2 are great, you literally can't stop watching.

3 is meh, 4 is utter shit

At least based Mahone and Don Self made watching the whole series worthwhile. The fourth season ia actually so bad that it is funny at times.

Nope, it goes from fantastic to pretty good, really. Solid, underrated show.

I wouldn't call it underrated, it was insanely popular, so much they're bringing it back for a new season.

he only breaks out of prison twice thoug

You want my advice? Season one is great and just pretend the show ended at the end of season 1.

>Literally infamous for turning to garbage to the point anyone not living under a rock knows the show turns to shit

>uhhh, just started watching this, but I have a feeling it gets really bad

Kill yourself you fucking retard

season 1: excellent except the lawyer shit outside of prison
season 2: excellent until they decide to "fight back"
season 3: shit
season 4: shit
movie: shit
season 5: will probably be shit

Didn't he die, because having the characters be unceremoniously killed off kind of one of the main schticks of the show?

Can someone give me a quick rundown as to why the fourth season is so hated?
I found the idea of finding "keys" to destroy the Company video gamey and kind of fun.

the entire premise of the series is that a genius engineer breaks his brother out of a prison he helped design

in season 4 they are suddenly secret agents taking down big evil company

the entire thing about Lincoln being framed is nonsense
the most appealing aspect was that the brother was willing to get in prison to break him out

hes alive

It gets weird how extremely complicated it is, and the post prison break part is only good for a little while, but it redeems itself later on in the show, ultimately ends satisfyingly.

There were 2 seasons about breaking out of prisons and 2 seasons about them being at large and hunted. Seems pretty balanced to me.

It just became a bit too far fetched (I know the whole show is), not really memorable imo.

1>3>2>4 My favourite parts are when they're in prison

So you think the show would've been better if the whole thing had taken palce in prison? Come on, now, that would have been even more ridiculous. So what, they escape at the end of each season, only to get captured once again at the very beginning of the next one?

Not that guy but I would have been happy if they just kept re-using the premise of there's a guy in x prison that they want to break out for whatever reason and he gets himself captured or just breaks in to break them out. The only issue is that Michael isn't a mercenary and wouldn't break out anyone that wasn't innocent-ish.

Also, does anyone know if Breakout Kings is worth watching? I was thinking about checking out the T-Bag episode.

It could end after season 2

Breakout Kings can be pretty comfy at times. Personally I enjoyed the whole "one episode - one crook" structure.
It is by no means a great show, but definitely a solid 6.5-7.
A real shame about the story being left open-ended though, and just as the show was getting really good.

Oh, and about the T-Bag episode. I think it might be a boring watch, if seen separately, because of all the parts that focus on the main cast of the show. But still T-Bag definitely gets some moments to shine.

The first half is fine. It's after they get Scylla it turns to shit because it's all over the place with stupid twists and turns, and it just stops being engaging.

It has probably been said ITT, but Seasons 1 and 2 are legitimately good.

And then in the last 5 minutes or so of the last episode of season 2, they find a way to milk more seasons.

I liked season 3, it was horrible but pretty funny to watch just how they can destroy the characters so much.

its great until about the second season finale then it just turns into shit

No, I really liked s2, especially the first half.

I just don't think the direction they took in 4 was the correct one, hopefully 5 will be more grounded.

Well, at least 5 is confirmed to have them breaking out of prison again, so at least one of your wishes will definitely come true.

Does anybody know if Mahone is returning for the new season? He and Linc had some nice chemistry

not a wish, I also haven't seen any promo footage apart from the first teaser.

How they bringing mikey boy back from the dead?

Well, they never actually showed him die, so that shouldn't be too hard to explain.

Season 4 was neat as it was all about breaking IN to places. It was a series of heists.

It dragged on though with too much company mother bullshit and had inconsistent things like T-Bag crying over Bellick's death (the same guy who mocked his raped mother starting a riot, tied him to a chair and then tortured him all night with a meat tenderizer and a pair of pliers). It would be like Ving Rhames crying over Zed's death in Pulp Fiction.

Also, Sara is by far the most boring character in the whole show.

He isn't.