Free speech should be defended

free speech should be defended

Define "free speech".

anything. everybody should be free to any speech whatsoever

except for wh*Te people

I want to rape you in your sleep whilst murdering your entire family

yeah, but only if it isn't used for the anti-white agenda

Please reveal the identity of your spies and hidden military locations.

No, it shouldn't

>tfw too dumb to remember that you changed your trip

People should learn what free speech means before anything. For instance it does not project edgy children from getting banned for yelling "le nigger kike SJW fag XDD" in video games

obviously an online video game company can act as they want but anyone can say those things and not face persecution from the government

"I might disagree with your opinion but I am willing to give my life for your right to express it" - Voltaire

nigger

>... from this well-fortified position in England, where I fled instead of fighting for your right to express your opinions

But that's my point, idiots think it means they can say whatever they want and nobody is allowed to punish them for it

Which countries do defend free speech without any limits (except maybe calling for criminal actions) actually?
Switzerland? Finland?
These "some limits" are everywhere desu.

Meh, I disagree.

Reality is complicated. Sometimes you have to put a stop to certain proceedings.

You yourselves didn't give shit of the free speech of communists. You infiltrated them and made sure they were neutralized. Same thing needs to be done with fascists.

Otherwise they ruin everything.

In Finland that limit is usually when the speaker gets stabbed. Which occasionally happens before he's said anything.

The government is never allowed to punish you for anything you say.
Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it's not free speech

Laws won't change the way of live of the Khan I guess.

*life

The way of the Khan is law

the USA

It's an issue of perception. For example, Brits, Canadians, Aussies, etc (and I imagine most Euros) hold justice above free speech. Contrarily, Americans hold free speech above justice.

Free speech is justice

Yeah, but "justice" is defined quite differently in all the societies, so there should be a somewhat common ground on that imho.

>Yeah, but "justice" is defined quite differently in all the societies

No? Laws and customs differ but the fundamental concept of justice is the same.

the right to not give shitheads access to your platform should be defended

the fundamental concept is the same but definitions of justice differ

>can act as they want
REEEE AND THEY SAY IT IS A FREE COUNTRY IT IS A FUCKING POLICE STATE TALK SHIT GET BANNED WTF

that's literally how autisits on Sup Forums understand freedom

No it doesn't.

Is it free speech to talk against free speech?

you guys should check out some forums that talk about noisy toys like subwoofers and shit. a lot of pissed sovereign citizens complaining about their neighbors who attempt to limit their freedom by calling cops on them. pieces of shit kaboom niggers seriously complaining about the "police state".

yes
but at a point,if you use your speech to shut others down then you are infringing their free speech

this is completely fine

God forbid someone has a bit of a meme at your expense

You have every right to say that, but if you actually try it you're gonna get shot.

I fucking love this country

>The government is never allowed to punish you for anything you say.
Walk into an airport, theatre, government building and start screaming "Death to America, Allah Snackbar!" while looking like an Arab. See how the authorities don't punish you.

There will always be limits to free speech. And as corporations grow larger and larger, those limits are only going to grow.