Why isn't Goop in more movies? She's an Academy Award winning thespian

Why isn't Goop in more movies? She's an Academy Award winning thespian.

Isn't she famous for being annoying to work with?

She's a bland basic bitch, her winning that most beautiful actress award was a fucking sham, don't get me started on that Grace Kelly fiasco

I don't think she cares about being an actress anymore. She just wants to do her lifestyle advice thing. I wish we'd get another Iron Man movie, but that's probably not going to happen.

Is she one of those "I'm an actor in the spotlight so that must mean I'm smart and have wisdom to give to the world" people?

Can't think of an actor clique that is more disgusting apart from maybe those extreme method actors.

Poor fatty detected

I don't know why she doesn't work. But she is rich. She doesn't need to work. And she has done a ton of stuff on movies and tv. So she has had a successful career.

Because life is so hard for her

>“You come across [online comments] about yourself and about your friends, and it’s a very dehumanizing thing,” she said. “It’s almost like how, in war, you go through this bloody, dehumanizing thing … My hope is, as we get out of it, we’ll reach the next level of conscience.”

She said she keeps a 70s bush
I like her

>“We have great dinner parties [in England] at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature—all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, ‘Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you’re wearing?’ and I thought, I can’t stay here. I have to get back to Europe.”

why are Americans so barbaric?

Her feet should win an award.

I would give anything to cum in her while she's dressed as Pepper

Why do you say that?

Because they're awesome.

Marvel ruined her. She was doing alright before Iron Man, starring in small indie films a lot like Tenenbaums, Two Lovers and Proof. But I guess she got a good deal out from the Marvel producers and this combined with the fact that she consciously uncoupled from her gay husband and now concentrates on selling gold dildos and activated limes, she just doesn't want to take on new projects anymore.

Goopster circa 'Great Expectations' is the ultimate goddess

This bitch has a face like an old woman

Christ, is she cosplaying as Heidi Klum? I can't tell who's uglier