Question Time Part 3

Part 1:
Part 2:
Question Time Part 3

Is satan real?

Is there a foreign power influencing/financing the racial unrest in murica?

Who killed JFK

why are you so gay

How old were you when you were approached by this secret society?

How old are you now?

Is the life you live dangerous?

Do you risk being tortured or having your loved ones killed?

How physically fit are you? -

Not literally, but symbolically.

Yes.

Obama was the planned outcome many years in advance.

Shouldn't have posted graven images
Yes he is real, and he has infiltrated our schools, churches, government and so on.
No, satan literally exists

Why haven't you recruited weev?

I'm already disambigualatory nonbinary-

> I find your image quite offensive

What faction does FBI Director Comey belong to? What faction does former DIA Director Michael Flynn belong to and will he be Trump's VP? Is Trump a member of one of these factions or is he an independent actor like Sup Forums?

Young child

Significantly into adulthood

Sort of, but measured risk

Sort of, compensating mechanisms are in place

Very healthy

Which power? You'd be a lot more believable if you gave simple specifics like that.

Moving back to the original topic: can you give us some specific directions in what we should investigate in order to bring down Hillary Clinton and the rest of her network?

Give anything you can about who you work for? What kind of organization is it? Does it have a normal front? Whats your title/job description?
What is day to day operations of it? Gathering data, logistics, finance, politics? Like what do you do exactly? High level in what industry?

What is oil?
Where does it come from?

what is the future of the white race, to your knowledge/opinion?

England, Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia have significant and different agendas.

any books you recommend?

What are English and saudi agendas?

Are you guys hiring or what? I don't use money so I will accept payment in the form of fruits and vegetables (and cannabis)

The most damning thing you will find is that the Clintons were involved in 9/11. Follow the money trail on clearing irregularities in the days following.

Is a Civil War in America happening, that's what it seems from there being a major shooting reported everyday, or is this a false flag for something else?

There can not be another financial crisis because Europe is still in a financial crisis. First we would have to get out of the current crisis to get into another one.

Also why would there be another one in any case?

What do we do about the Clintons???

>Clintons were involved in 9/11

Is her campaign logo alluding to their involvement?

What roll will bitcoin play in the coming years?
Who created bitcoin?

The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind

TL;DR all traces of consciousness disappeared for a period of time *after* civilization emerged (although you won't find that in this book, because it follows the traditional historical myth of a singular rise of civilization rather than rise, collapse, and rise again)

I think Hillary's role in waco is more damning to her than anything else- bills karma aids are nothing compared to what she got comin-

Was the FBIAnon correct in that exposing Clinton's whole network of conspirators would risk toppling the entire federal government and cause a constitutional crisis?

>Young child

Should the talents/understanding you have manifest by an early age, or can someone reach this potential whenever?

Were you instructed, or self-taught in your methods?

Will there still be a world in 2017 or will it be gone by then?

The English elite believe they are the rightful rulers of the world as descendants of the line of David.

The Saudis are in awkward position of recognizing they have been used as pawns and trying to emerge from that to player status, mixed with a variety of individual agendas that get varying level of state sanction.

Is 12 an important figure, like 3?
If answer is no, would the 3/12 be considered a rival? Or not anymore?

Do we not already have a constitutional crisis?

Oh dear is the empire of the black sun

Of course. They pretend to be very proud of it behind closed doors.

You can argue that we've been in a financial crisis for decades. Call it a period of exaggerated crisis if you wish. Semantics.

His wife fired the final kill shot

Do you know anything interesting about the caucasus region?

answer pls I'm worried about illegals and rapefugees

There is a very clear intensification of the strategy of tension and it will continue to intensify as apparent public support for the regime collapses.

The british elite descended from David?
Isn't that the Zionists whole shtick?

Where do the jews fall into this? Sup Forums after all..
How much power do the rothschilds have?

They made $$$ on 9/11? Short selling?

>The English elite believe they are the rightful rulers of the world as descendants of the line of David.
Is this why Brexit was allowed to happen?

Are us regular folk considered cattle by the elites?

I'm uncovering latent astral powers, any chance I will be approached by this group?

Why do you think the Clintons are "evil" or "wrong"? Why do you not support them?

Yes

It often emerges early in those who end up being the most adept

Both

We'll still be here.

It's on their coat of arms so its not like they're trying to hide it or anything.

Are people in your circles allowed to have commodities beyond basic living standards?

More like hid the theft of money from 10 years earlier.

>Also why would there be another one in any case?

Why would there be another GLOBAL economic crisis?

Do you know the purpose of all the geoengineering? Lots of misinfo surrounding the topic.

By some factions, yes.

Will you answer the bitcoin Qs

They seek power as sociopaths, not as a means to an end.

If you want this site to work for you then why are you talking to shit posters instead of moderators or the guy who owns the domain

Is there a cure for aspergers/autism? If someone is high functioning enough, is there a way for them to be "fixed"? Serious question. Its for a friend I swear.

>Yes
Would you consider it a good thing if that happens? How would your faction react and how would the other factions react?

Three threads and not one answer to one of my questions- (good thing I can into research and answer my own).

Please answer so I can go for a bike ride-

1. How are you?

2. Are you a Big Guy?

Yes

To create further interdependency - mutually assured destruction among the the nations neuters their economic individual agency.

Will Hillary or Trump be elected since they now steal elections with electronic voting machines?

Bitcoins are not important.

Are there any elite groups looking out for the majority of people and their freedoms?

Answer this please. Also any dirt on Stalin?

Did the clintons originally buy some of the fraudulent bonds?

I noticed in one of the JFK pictures that got posted an specific geometric shape which im surprised no one else has ever mention despite it being so self evident as they actually had the lines drawn

Am i seeing things?

Is it safe to do research online? It would seem to me that literally everything we do online is being stored somewhere and analyzed, assuming these secret powerful societies actually exist.

I'm trying to help individuals realize their potential, not marshal them.

m8 that was a real question. I wanted my suspicions confirmed.

I've got a good question. Why do the idiots here believe you are anyone of importance? Anyone can name themselves "high level insider" and spout nonsense as if they actually know something relevant. What reason do people have to believe you?

Was FBIanon correct saying that George Soros is the one instigating this One World Government?

Does he want to be the head of this OWG?

What is a good way for individuals to push through perceived limits?

Pls OP.

PRISM crashed, so in that sense it is safe, however going to individual websites controlled by the enemy can be dangerous, as they can just use the data from those servers.

What ever happened to D.B. Cooper?

Not in an uncontrolled manner. Society needs a baseline of order.

Is blood important in the school one should pursue?

Someone of Germanic/Nordic descent should read Serrano and dive into Esoteric Hitlerism?

>all traces of consciousness disappeared for a period of time *after* civilization emerged (although you won't find that in this book, because it follows the traditional historical myth of a singular rise of civilization rather than rise, collapse, and rise again)

Do you recommend any books that outline this theory and the supporting evidence?

In all seriousness, do you believe in magic?

Hillary is the preferred candidate, but there is a problem in that everyone knows she has virtually no support. It's a hard sale to make. The viability will be evaluated shortly before the election.

Yes

They issued them and used the proceeds

Are you avoiding answering some questions here because it would be too revealing or it's an innocent oversight?

And the suffering of poor people who became poor because of the crisis?

Well advised to confine some of your inquiry to libraries without a digital trace, and to take modest efforts to conceal the intent of others.

>Yes
Which ones?

>Is satan real?

Kinda.

Soros is a puppeteer, but not quite a puppet master.

Are polls manipulated? If so, to what extent?

Varies from person to person, but one of the most important things is to clear your thought processes of unsound assumptions / limitations.

>The most damning thing you will find is that the Clintons were involved in 9/11. Follow the money trail on clearing irregularities in the days following.
Is this related to the $2.3 trillion that was reported missing on 9/10/2001?

We don't condone this type of thinking about the world.

do we live in a computer simulation?

How do I seek truth?

What are some of the most common assumptions/limitations to be aware of?

>unsound assumptions / limitations.
Which are those?

So you're all thumbs for multiculti?