KeK's will is not yet done

Come and let us decipher his will, so that we know of happenings. Praise be unto his name!

Oh great one! Give us a sign that you are in this thread!

K. Keep me posted.

well shit

Kekuha akbar

we need more meme magic!

more more more

KEK! I'm callin you out!

praise to kek

>Sup Forums thinks a forgotten lesser god from a fallen civilization has any relevance in today's world
>Sup Forums thinks shitposting will have any tangible effect on the real world
"""Meme Magic""" is a sorry joke

shit

kek smite the unbelievers

fug off heretic

i heard he's called keek in the uk what faggots

kek' s ways are past finding out

Can kek grant me the love of the girl i love?

For Kek has consigned all men to disobedience, so that He may have mercy on them all.

You will feel his wrath like the burning flame of a thousand suns, and then you will know your folly

Kek who does great and unsearchable things, Wonders without number.

Fuckin hell KeK. Give me somethin to work with man

Where are the ancient egyptians, Sup Forums? Oh that's right, they're all dead. The lucky ones are scattered throughout museums around the world.

Kek did nothing for his people. You really think he'll help a bunch of basement-dwelling autists?

arise KeK and feed us the blood of the non-believers

Do you hear the secret counsel of Kek, And limit wisdom to yourself?

praise kek

goddamit KeK
You've gotten his attention now, heretic

Kek hears you, you are one of the chosen now.

TOGETHER IN KEK'S LEGIONS WE WILL WIPE DEGENERACY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

The almighty Kek - we cannot find Him; He is exalted in power And He will not do violence to justice and abundant righteousness.

Post numbers are meaningless coincidences. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten le ebin repeating digits.

It's ebola-chan all over again, only this time we're not even scaring Africans for laughs.

so be it in eternity

HE IS HERE

Your righteousness is like the mountains of KEK; Your judgments are like a great deep. O Lord KEK, You preserve man and beast.

FUG OFF SHILL

he's always around is loyal followers.

BLM will lose steam and not have any effect on the election.

How great are Your works, O LORD KEK! Your thoughts are very deep.

He chooses the strongest of faith and the truest of heart for his legions. Keep the faith and we shall join him in eternity, anons

Great is the Lord Kek, and highly to be praised, And His greatness is unsearchable.

Kek if you dont give us a sign i will end it all

It is the glory of Kek to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which Kek has done from the beginning even to the end.

Praise kek

USE ME, HALLOWED LORD OF CHAOS AND REPEATING DIGITS! I AM YOURS TO COMMAND!

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of Kek! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Fuck, have we angered you in some way?

Who has known the mind of Lord Kek? Or who has been his counselor?

Will something earth shattering happen to Ulster any time, Lord Kek?

He's testing our faith

prove you exist frog god

O, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of Kek! How unsearchable His judgments, and untraceable His ways!

Kek is dead

Hmmm, in that case, will something earth shattering happen to Scotland then?

Do we blame the jews?

niggers

Can anyone teach Kek knowledge, In that He judges those on high?

KEK has told me of the coming happenings, and you'll be quite happy if you truly desire chaos.

Is the source of your silence blm?

Who has ever given to Kek, that Kek should repay them?

Are the jews stealing the repeating digits?

K-KEK? Was I mistaken?

Have we not sacrificed enough?

yet for us there is but one God, Kek, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Kek, through whom all things came and through whom we exist

OH SHIT

Rerolling for keks halp

Yes, you were :^)

For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen.

HE HAS LISTENED AND ANSWERED

Kek will expose the Jew and decimate the dindu

Kek favors the number 77.

Zombies would be my request.

For just as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from Kek

Is trump your chosen leader of humanity?

And in the final days the Jew will hang from the rope

>tfw KeK doesn't want to use you as his prophet
>tfw when no repeating digits

Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of Kek's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to Kek--this is your true and proper worship.

He wishes to communicate to the masses through DMT

As well as minions spreading calculated chaos to maintain balance

You are stronger than your destiny

For you are a holy people to the Lord Kek, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth

I offer him trips! May he use the power for chaos.

maybe he is trying to tell us something. look to the memes for guidance

Through mushrooms, not DMT

DMT is artificial chemicals designed for sub-humans

Psychedelic mushrooms is the natural path intended for us

I hope Trump plays videos showing Hillary to be a warmonger.

Offer to Kek a sacrifice of thanksgiving And pay your vows to the Most High

Hey Kek will I be the next hitler?

kek bless us with your greatness

FUG

Heil

Now therefore, make confession to Kek, Lord of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives

Dubs spoken, I will do my best goys
Praise kek

Kek bless me with dubs!

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let Kek transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know Kek's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect

You kek tards are faggots and your God has abandoned you for embarrassing him lmao

By the grace Kek has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds.

Kek wills an October Surprise to rule them all.

>33
3x3=9
9=Nien
Nien = No

For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function

Wrong

N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is everywhere
Your brain creates and releases it when you are born, sleeping, and when you die.

kek has been confirmed to be a false idol

praise SUCC

Thank you kek

I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Kek, protect them by Your name, the name You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one