How old is too old for family members ie siblings to see each other naked in your culture?

How old is too old for family members ie siblings to see each other naked in your culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cX5CPx4RKWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, all the women in my family walked around nude growing up. Not a big deal

Even with pubic hair showing?

7-8 as an upper limit.

wowamongo

Did you ever share a bath with your siblings?

We pretty much still just all walk around naked fampam.

I could look at my dad's shlong.
But seeing mom naked is the worst any son can do even to this day (21)

Anything older is degenerate

Is he bigger and more circumcised than you?

I think about 8 was in our house, because that was when we got too big to be bathed together.

Well im a shit Jew because my Dick is uncut so yes his is bigger.

There isn't too old.
My wife and daughters never wear clothes unless they have to leave the house for something.

IN DER DUNKELHEIT!!!!

Never too old. It's also a common practice to wash each others genitals in the sauna.

Why do Americans always use weapons? Fight like a man you pussy! In the UK even the cops don't have guns. We deal with things like men, not bitch ass pussy faggots. Anyone can just pick up a gun and shoot someone, a 6 year old could do it but how many can fight like men? Pussies.

There are uncut Jews in Israel? You must be a tiny minority.

Why should we be embarrassed of our humanity? There is nothing wrong with being naked.

why fight when you can kill? faggot

>wash... in the sauna.
Saunas are for washing in? I thought they were just hot rooms.
What, mate?

Nudity isn't a big deal and I will not treat it as a big deal in my house. I remember accidentally walking in on my naked mother when I was 7
because I left my N64 in her bedroom and I was grounded from it that weekend.
I didn't give a shit If i saw her naked, I just wanted to play some fucking star fox.

That being said, I wouldn't be a nudist. I just don't want think that nudity is taboo.

How drunk are you mate?

You seem to imply that there exists an age when nudity should be discouraged. Why?

I was born in Russia.
My dad got his Dick cut cuz my grandad was a Rabbi.
Thank god my dad did not follow on his footsteps and became a normal Israeli jew aka pic related.

Pretty drunk

Get a jacuzzi. It's the only place in the house where you're supposed to have the family fuck. I hear family fuck in the sauna is taboo.

I think it's roughly past 7-10 in every Western culture, unless you're Finnish, then you'll see your family naked until your death or theirs.

Normally when you get a bit older and self-conscious you cover up. Unless you are some sort of extremist liberal.

Your dad had some Hootzpa to not cut you. Do your fellow Jews see you as a goy?

When you have hair on your pubic area is it ever OK to then be naked in front of family?

youtu.be/cX5CPx4RKWw

Noramlly, yes, due to societal pressure. OP implys it is something humans should be doing.

Nah, you get dat family cunt on the living room floor. It's what it's for.

Associating degeneracy with simple nudity is a sign of intrinsic degeneracy itself.

Culturally, that's a definite no, at least for boys.

Objectively, we shouldn't even give a flying fuck no matter the age.

Nah most jews here are like me.
Being Jewish is no longer about religion or tradition these days.

>tfw my niece got a full bush at age 8 and she showed it to me.
Really wish she has not shaved, fluffy pubic hair is cute.

But most guys are embarrassed about their penis size during puberty.

But most all of them are still cut, no? What's being Jewish today about then?

>muh objective reality
>muh culture does not really matter
This is why France will die.

Oh, man, that's hot. How old is she now? Did you do anything with her?
You should tell her stop shaving it, shaved pussy is gross.

Mostly doing favours and looking out for your fellow chosen.

How is that even possible?

>>tfw my niece got a full bush at age 8 and she showed it to me.
>Really wish she has not shaved, fluffy pubic hair is cute.

Generally bad news.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty
tumors, cancer, early death.

Ahh ok, so his niece is probably going to die.

We are close and do stuff together. I congratulated her for growing up.

this

I meant at 8 years old. That is not normal at all.

Pretty much what Said.

oy vey

>We are close and do stuff together
Like, sex stuff? How old is she now, man, c'mon?

It's not girls aren't sexually matured until 9 yo.

Seriously though, that's yet another cultural and social pressure.
Nobody should be embarrassed by that, especially during puberty.

Go back holodomoring Ivan and don't reply until you've read your brain's user manual, that'll save everyone's time.

Her mother took her to a doctor. I guess she was alright, since my sister did not said that anything was wrong.

Puritan.

Relaxed.

>uncut jew
typical secular Israeli

Enjoy extinction.

Then you are lying about it.

faggot

She is twelve. We build models and prepare dioramas together. I once took her to fish, but she found it boring.

Has she seen your uncut penis?

It's not relaxed, I'm strict with my girls. But I like to see them and they don't like wearing clothes so why do it? And why dirty clothes when they don't need to?

Vidit igitur mulier quod bonum esset lignum ad vescendum et pulchrum oculis aspectuque delectabile et tulit de fructu illius

et comedit deditque viro suo qui comedit et aperti sunt oculi amborum cumque cognovissent esse se nudos consuerunt folia ficus et fecerunt sibi perizomata

5 years old, when they start to develop as humans and perceive their own body as separate from their perceptions.

No clue, I have seven kids under ten and they don't really give a fuck. My boys have a tendency to undress at their own leisure. After picking them up from school, my boys always undressed before we even got home. My youngest daughter is a baby, so she really doesn't give a fuck. Four year old daughter hates getting dressed but usually keeps them in, and my 7yo daughter is fine with nudity but doesn't fight getting dressed. I'll post let them figure it out on there own.

>I remember when my sister and I took showers together
>We actually played with my penis, we named it something, I forget.
>I'd pull back my foreskin and my sister would talk to it.
I hope to God she doesn't remember. She my little sis. Another pathetic story:
>Disgusted by poop
>After taking a shit, refused to wipe because I found it disgusting.
>Had my parents wipe me, which I think it was fine for my age.
>Then they started making my little sister wipe me """I think..."""
>Memory too distant for accurate recollection
My sister hates me, and I don't know why. It's an attitude that stuck with her after puberty. She isn't as bad as she was then, but still...
>Playing around with sis as toddlers
>She feel behind the couch.
>Had to pull her back up
>Grabbed her arm and pulled her up
>She someone injured her arm
Another story
>Take a piss
>Bad aimed
>Piss gets on toilet seat
>Sis goes to sit on it
>Over time they results in some sort of infection
>Parents demand I always sit to piss
>Now sis and I use different bathrooms
Final story
>Sis sort of likes playing vidya
>We play Digimon Rumble Arena 2
>She didn't like fighting
>Preferred to linger on the stage and explore
>Make up stories and shit
>I find the smallest excuse to declare war and smash her out
>She stopped playing vidya with me since
After recalling all this, I guess I can understand why she hates me. But that could just be because she's a tomboyish, quasi Tumblr semi Indian lookin' gal. Doesn't like being mushy.

>american flag
>foreskin

mm nope, unless mexican

She is totally justified in hating you

You sound like someone I know. Do you have one under-developed arm?

age 1

About 7 or 8.

All male members of your pham are circumcised?

no

three or four, they're just toddlers at that point and it's not uncommon to see them messing about nekkid on the beach

Why the f not?

>How old is too old for family members ie siblings to see each other naked in your culture?

There is a too old? If I can not see my family naked, how will I ever have offspring?

Hot, I love my mom's bush when I see her naked after fucking a guy.

In America the culture is until puberty for opposite sex. For same sex it doesn't ever matter, but most people I know tend to be fairly modest.

I seriously don't care but I am courteous enough to let people know when I'm going to change so they aren't surprised.

I wouldn't really give a shit if a family member saw me naked now, or in the past or in the future. It's not something I actively want though, and I'm sure they feel the same way.

you fucked the meme up dummy. I had it planned and everything. First, you ask him the question. Then, I respond with the answer, but I'm not the guy you asked. Then, you respond with "I don't think I asked you", then, I say "I know". You nigger, it would have been good. I'm not autistic.

>my boys always undressed before we even got home
This reminds me of a stupid thing I used to do as a kid. When we were riding in the car I'd go in the trunk and get naked. I had this weird thing about wanting to be naked as a kid.

I don't want to see the average person naked.

So much fat. So little hygiene.

No thanks.

I love seeing my mom's bush when she walks around the house naked on hot days.

if 80% are cut, 20% are uncut, that's 1/5.

Up until around 7 or 8 years old it was normal to because of shared bathing with siblings. I think that is about normal in our culture.

MUSLIM DETECTED

now hold on a second

...then he dove into that pussy. Amirite?

Do you even English speak?

Nope sorry, I'm /fit/.

The trunk thing is strange, but the nudity isn't really. I remember doing it too when I was a kid. It just feels better to be free.

You all are fucked up

As soon as one can bathe themself they should never again be seen nude by their family.

When there are lots of children (which there where in my family) you tend to bathe more than one child at a time in a bath just to save water and time.

My name is OP. I shill for incest.

Do you "keep it in the family", Sup Forums?

I think the real question is why the hell do you know she shaves down there

Only two of mine bathe alone, kek. Usually split the other five into two baths or I have to deal with them when I'm showering. I think the guy you replied to is either a troll or he can't control his muzzie urges when he sees kids nude.

Whelp, only two more directions to go!

Beastiality and Incest.

Looks like Canada and Israel are world leaders!

I remember the all times I saw a family member naked
>3 years old, taking a piss with my grandad
>3 years old, watched my grandmother shower
>7 years old, took a bath with my cousin (male)
>10 years old, used to sleep with my mother, saw my mother take her shirt and bra off before she got in bed with me

when puberty approaches so at like 9 or 10 y/o but as in an absolute no, there's hesitation at 6-8 y/o

Would you have an orgy with a chimp and a nuclear family member, Sup Forums?

Beastiality and incest at the same time?

What will happen?

What if my sister... IS my dog?

Is it still incest?