Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly and short...

Americans are hypocrites. If Mexicans and Hispanics were white and not ugly and short, Americans would not discriminate us. It's a fact. They all hate us only because of that.

>Americans are hypocrites
You are an American, so yeah, I guess you are right

You've never learned about 1900's USA have you?

We treated Poles, Irish, Krauts, and Chinks much worse than Chicanos get today

Mexicans are ugly as sin and yet they are racist as fuck in Sup Forums. My sides.

the moral of the story is to never trust a wh*Toid

We would treat Mexishits better if they weren't subhumans who wanted Mexico to annex the southwest. They deserve slaughter.

stop being commie

>white and not ugly and short
This Chicano is 100% an American

>chicanos are American
Yeah no
They're your countrymen and have your country's genetics
Subhuman mestizo

>your country's genetics
That's a lot more variety than you people reduce it to, and no, clearly the untermensch are the ones who can't get their own women to fuck them.

Isn't it time for you to go collect rat droppings for dinner?

All Mexicans are ugly as sin and subhuman. Your entire nation is pathetic. First the Chicanos need to be wiped out, and then the Mestizo horde south of the border needs to be killed.

>vainfags in charge of conflict resolution
Why don't you go to the corner and be pretty there? let the real work to capable men.

chicano here
america hates us because we break the law and then disrespect the values and leadership of the country

So do krauts and Italians tbqh

>So do krauts
Yeah, our prisons are full of Krauts.

what are you talking about?

Prohibition era, and pre-WW1 era.

Prisons were full of the fucks

Modern day kraut larpers don't count.

Despite the fact that the majority should be in jail for how much meth and heroine their shooting into their veins.

latinos are cute

I thought we were talking about the present time tho
Americans hated krauts during ww2 obviously and it wasn't because they're "ugly and short" like OP would think

>it wasn't because they're "ugly and short"
we had the irish for that stereotype

>flag
is that the first thing that comes to your mind?

Mexicans are racist with South Americans.

hispanics are based desu. i've had universally positive experiences with them.

and the irish
lots of illegal paddys in boston
and now after the hurricane their potato crops are all gone
and they can't fish
they will flood this country again

Chicanos should be killed and Chicanas should be forcibly impregnated by white men.

Of course

Sure, whatever, you'll jack off to Ivanka and go to bed satisfied you were racist in an anonymous internet board. And that will be it, you'll do shit the next time a Mexican spits in your food or fucks a girl you can't get.

even tho we're superior for the most part

who has better economy, you or mexico? or argentina?

I'm xenophobic, not racist :')
South Americans are fine

Hispanics are generally cool as fuck, we just need to stop coming in illegally, being poor, and having more kids that we're capable of taking care of

You fuck donkeys ffs

shut the fuck up and go tend to the cocaine

Chicano culture is retarded as fuck. It shows the mexicans as subhumans. I understand the hatred that burgers have to them

Nah, the ugly part is racist sweetie, you've crossed that line.

come to think of it actually, i've had very few interactions with chicanos. the only mexicans i've met have been mexican nationals. but all the colombians, venezuelans, salvadorians, puerto ricans, guatemalans, bolivians, peruvians, dominicans, ecuadorians, etc. i;ve met have been great, friendly people.

I don't like to admit it but i would say the mexicans have an increased economic sector.

This, praise Kara Boga.

I'm curious about this, actually. Every country knows what major cultural subdivisions are in place. America's got the classic North and South, the Midwest, West Coast (which can be further subdivided north and south), Texas, Samoan islands, and Alaska. Maybe a few further subdivisions like New England and parts of Florida.

What's that picture of Mexico look like? The guys I talk to here are nothing like my uncle. He was a former Coyote who had 13 brothers and sisters. He can't speak proper English or Spanish (he literally says Spanish Spanish is incomprehensible to him), which is probably because he's got a fourth grade education. He's American now because of my aunt.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race.
Your countrymen are ugly.

A Venezuelan called me wh*te.
I will never forgive your country for that.

You're racist.

It's not charming.

Yes, and you want us all killed, sure. you're not racist at all. And liking traps isn't gay.

Here you go, far too complex and divisive an issue to discuss on this board.

Thanks.

Fastest growing with best future forecast: Colombia
Argentina has the worst economy of that bunch.
Mexico is kinda like ours though a bit more industrialized and doesn't grow as fast

> he fell for the meme
> He thinks a small rural parcel on the caribbean represents the whole country
By that logic I could say the same about your country considering it is also a tradition in some parts over there. However I don't generalize

true. i fucking hate chicanos. disgusting halfbreeds that hold mexico higher than us. and everything they touch turns to shit. mexicans hate you, and americans hate you. i would genocide you people if i could

>Sup Forums
you're not better than them if you post on that cancerous board

You're a pussy

Not a single person in this thread spewing all this cringy garbage would ever say it in person.

I don't care what you think, Chicano subhuman

You cared enough to reply.

I'm not hispanic, btw.

don't lie faggot. i am not a chicano and i had no idea who they were until i came to this echo chamber. nobody gives a shit irl.

Pussy lmao

I'm fucking your women and stealing your job, and the best you can do is bitch about it anonymously on your free time. Your pathetic genes have been passed down for thousands of years only for you to turn out a cuck, imagine that.

Mhmm, I bet you are
I still don't care what you think, subhuman. Go back to the_Donald.

maybe you have no idea because you live in fucking midwest or north england. i lived in az my entire life. people hate chicanos. i found out about chicanos not from here, but from phoenix because they will proudly tell you they're a chicano.
>nobody gives a shit irl.
fuck off idiot.

You're a racist and it's not charming.

This drives you up a wall.

It's hilarious. You know Sup Forums is the safe space for your kind on this site, right?

yes midwest. this is not america? then specify the state. but you imply the whole country hates them. that's your local problems we don't care. fuck trump and fuck you.

>it's not charming
Explain to me why I should care what you think is and isn't charming, Redditor? Please tell me why the fuck I should give a shit?
>U-UR F-FROM /P-POL/! DDX
Fuck off back to >>/reddit/. The fact that newfags think racism on Sup Forums came from Sup Forums is hilarious.

>fuck trump and fuck you

You keep handwaving and it keeps being hilarious.

You're literally unable to withstand criticism.

And look, everyone, up the wall it goes, the retard is here to entertain us all.

>this is not america?
never said it wasn't. midwest as in there is probably 1 or 2 chicanos there.
>fuck trump and fuck you.
good bait, go play with your 1 beaner friend and tell me to fuck off kid. probably never go outside ever or have any friends to open up to about problems.

Not all of them. Just the stupid ones. It is some sort of reflex.
>The guy up north humiliates us.
>let's do the same exact thing with the guys down south (even tho they don't migrate in mass to our country and are pretty much like us).
Whatever, there are stupid people everywhere.

I've known several Mexicans living here, and all of them were cool dudes. One even married my cousin.

The midwest loves them so much and hates Drumpf so much that he won Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
Very literally do not care what you think. Mexicans are subhumans and their blood needs to be spilled. They are a scourge. They are vermin. If you think Mexicans are a race, then sure. I'm racist. They are an inferior horde of subhuman chattel.

88% of Mexicans have a Spaniard Fathers Fathers.

You're right, we do have a lot of stupid assholes, they're fortunately not a majority.

Nice double chin you fat Spic. Now stop tucking in your lips and show us your nigger lips, beaner.

>He keeps caring what I think

Post your address lad, I want you to carry out your cringy threats

>he WILL make an excuse

Remember you have school tomorrow grand wizard of the KKK

>posting your address online
Post yours, beaner. Post your name, too.
Give me a link to your Facebook and your phone number while you're at it.

You a negro?

racism has gotten a lot worse here after the election

i don't have beaner friends but i'd be alright with that since i have no problem with anyone.

> won Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin
sure there are bunch of inbred heroin addicts there who voted trump but probably never met a mexican before. and midwest is not just these three states.

Untuck your lips and stop hiding your double chin.

I agree with you. As a mexican i feel ashamed for the guys to it.
All the latin american countries have the same problems, some are more visible than others.

I am not a spic, buddy. I am white Iberian thank you very much.

Quick to scream at people to post personal information but unwilling to post your own.
The insect mindset of a beaner.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the absolute state of white american (((((men)))))

>muh spilling blood
>muh subhumans
You will never act on your stupid fantasies because you're a beta at heart, and that will never change.

>racism has gotten a lot worse here after the election
maybe because you live in the fucking midwest? it's all white people what other races are you dealing with on a daily basis? none

There is no racism.
People just hate poor people. That's it. If your immigrants were rich they'd love you.

Everyone knows Mexicunts are a plague whether they go. Thankfully with Trump at the helm we can finally get rid of these vermin so they can go back to their shithole.

AHAHAHA You are so mad.

I am so happy.

I'm not going to tell you anything, all that matter is you care about my opinion more than anything right now. Why on Earth would I concede anything to my bitch?

You're racist.

It's not charming.

This has taken over your life.

by here i mean on Sup Forums. you seriously thought i was talking about irl?

You keep replying to me like I care.
>POST YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS RRREEEEEEEEEE VIVA LA RAZA
>W-well I-I don't want to p-post my own information! Y-you're a b-beta! F-fuck w-whites!
Enjoy being a 5'4 brown manlet and LARPing as an alpha on Sup Forums, Jose.

All that edge, I bet you play with your gun in front of a mirror

samefag please. we get your point.

>If your immigrants were rich they'd love you.
Fucking this, based greek dude,

you never specified which one you just said "here"

Nah lad, I'm not the one talking shit. This "y-you first1!!" argument only makes you look like a cuck

yeah true my bad, but i mean i had no idea you'd think there is open racism irl.

I'm no samefagging, vermin.

>cuck
Great post. Now give me your address and link your Facebook. Someone so quick to ask for personal information should be willing to post their own. Come on, post it. You were eager to ask for mine, why aren't you eager to share your own?

>Thankfully with Trump at the helm

Friendly reminder that you're not allowed to be here

Why do you keep replying to me?

see You're just embarrassing yourself.

>why arent you eager to share your own
Because the simple fact that you quickly try to turn that argument around like a manchild shows you're a pussy. You aren't going to come over here and sprew your garbage beliefs. You're not appearing tough to anyone. You're scared of people seeing what you actually think, which is why you only say this shit online.
>hurr durr everyone hates chicano
Not once have you cucks said this shit to me in person. Where is all this hate I'm not seeing? Why am I only seeing it when people are posting anonymously?

Answer my question.
Why do you keep replying to me? Do you think I value your opinion?
Why are you so quick to tell people to do something you're not personally willing to do? You scream for people to post their information but don't want to post your own. Come on, just post it. Give me your Facebook and address and I'll post my address. Post a selfie while you're at it to prove it's your Facebook.

>asks the same question
I just fucking answered it lmao

You know damn well you aren't going to come over here and spew the same bullshit, so why try to use it as an argument? I asked for your address because I will make that travel to expose you as the bitch you are. You ignore the entire portion of my last reply asking why I never hear this shit in person because Its true, you neets are cucks. I live in the South of all places and not a single person has the balls to say it in the public eye.

At the same time, you have immigrants waving flags from other countries lmao get fucked

1v1 me cod faggot

> I asked for your address because I will make that travel to expose you as the bitch you are
No, you won't. Jose, you and I both know that you're a 5'6 at most and most likely obese like the rest of the Chicano horde. I'm not going to read your reply until you do what you told me to do and post you address. Come on. Just do it. Show me what a man you are and post your personal information.