So now that the dust has settled, was Hitler in the wrong here?

So now that the dust has settled, was Hitler in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>DUDE EDGE LMAO
You don't even have blonde hair

from his point of view the allies were evil.

You trying to say Hitler was a bad guy?

Yes

I'm a Jew and Hitler did nothing wrong.

No, it was all Steiner's fault for not doing as he was told.

Yes. He should have gone out and died fighting like the original news of his death reported.

Hell, he probably did.

Yes

Inferior sub-humans lost.

Remember that Filter song "Hey Man, Nice Shot?"

youtube.com/watch?v=I3yvFmi_q1M

I don't think so desu

Not at all.
Its propaganda.
I implore you to read the Stalag translation of Mein Kampf.
Also
thegreateststorynevertold.tv

What's Sup Forums?

and nothing of value was lost

true

Like leddit but better. You should try it sometime.

an offbrand of the terrorist organization and the 420lbs hacker known as Sup Forums whom are known for using exploding vans and the forced purchases of dogs by non suspecting victims.
In short, weaponized nuclear grade autism

may the eternal kraut perish

For all the flak we get for our humble living standard and simple lifestyle, us Eastern Europeans have arguably turned out better.

I mean no doubt we get this in Eastern Europe but at least we don't actively promote it, and it's still frowned upon by the overwhelming majority of people. Germans are always trying to destroy Europe. Two world wars and a migrant crisis.

trash woman, enjoy your aids

Maybe if German soldiers spent more time training and less time fixing their hair and uniforms for photo ops things would have turned out better.

TINY
AMERICAN
COCKS

This is fake by the way.

Do dumbfuck neckbeards think they're making some kind of point with these collages? Everyone already knows there's X number of examples of Y phenomenon in the world.

>Both Hitler and Himmler had a soft spot for Islam. Hitler several times fantasized that, if the Saracens had not been stopped at the Battle of Tours, Islam would have spread through the European continent—and that would have been a good thing, since “Jewish Christianity” wouldn’t have gone on to poison Europe. Christianity doted on weakness and suffering, while Islam extolled strength, Hitler believed. Himmler in a January 1944 speech called Islam “a practical and attractive religion for soldiers,” with its promise of paradise and beautiful women for brave martyrs after their death. “This is the kind of language a soldier understands,” Himmler gushed.

Germany is getting MUSLIM'D just like he wanted.