Eternal /fifa/ thread

>scream boosts now active edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/frgreswe3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if the community had to choose the TOTY'S , who do you think would be in it?

Bakayoko

literally every overused player ever.

english pacewhore league

is ederson set to get an IF of some sort soon? i picked up his OTW for 62k a couple weeks ago and it's going for nearly double on the market rn

He saved a penalty and got a clean sheet, people are betting on him getting in TOTW

>Tfw every time I get boards it's an 83 rated 2k shitcunt

>Gameiro
>Sule
>Nani

These are the best trolls in the game, I've gotten like 5 Sules since I bought the game.

oh, i missed his penno save; i'm such a casual

>traded my million dollar Serie A team for this
>back 4 and midfield 3 on stay back
>ultra defensive+counter from kickoff

>haven’t lost in two days

Started out as an experiment after playing a bunch of cunts. Now there really is no reason to go back. This game is absolute garbage

I got Sule this morning

>German
>CB
>Bayern

I just beat a team like this 4-1

I thought I had Nani once but it was actually Ronaldo

i pack Mattia Perrin at leasy once a week

>draft
>opponent scores in the 3. minute with Donaldo and watches the whole replay
>score 3 goals on him and do the dab

Just had this too
>oh yas Boa... oh.

ALAN REMEMBER WHEN THE POSTS WERE SQUARE ALAN, DO YOU REMEMBER, THE POSTS USED TO BE SQUARE

Thx to whoever recommended baby Crespo. Feels like I'm using a cheat-code. I can only imagine what full credit card teams feel like, makes me lose respect when they aren't beating me 5-0, an 85 legend feels better than 91 Lewandowski

r8 lads

6/10

What do i do with hummels, hes shit, untradeable and im way too much of a poorfag to even consider doing one of the icon sbcs that need high rated players.

Mbappe he's goat

You won't be poor forever, just save it

thanks to whoever posted this team the other day, I copied off it and it's pretty nice

put him in a TOTW SBC

someone posted that as a joke mate, as the biggest sweat team on the game

H8 r8

>using 7 defenders

Why dont you have a team of shadow people?

>wearing an all black kit
>wanting a ton of shadow
>all against AI

user, you're fucking retarded.

anyone been playing career mode this year?

20 games into my first seasons as cambridge united so far. Playing with league 2 players on legendary difficulty feels like playing a different sport compared to FUT with chem boosts and OP players

No comfier feeling than getting Uruguay boards, only 4 players capable, and only one of them (Gimenez) is an 83 rated shitter

>he sets his fullbacks to stay back during the attack

>Hummels
>Shit

Slap a Catalyst card on him and he gets something like 90 long passing and vision. I had him in a very counter attacking team and he used to launch the most ridiculous balls from my own box

>he buys expensive attacking fullbacks like Kyle Walker and Valencia and puts them on stay back.

I hate how this has become the 'meta' or 'norm' now.

if you don't do it it's way too easy to get fucked over by runs down the wing, driven shot into the box and sweaty tap in

R8 and/or H8

Swap Umtiti and Varane for full chem you absolute cretin. Also that midfield stinks.

Alright lads my serie A team is not working out for me so I'm about to sell it. I have about 250k coins to my disposal. What league/NT team should I use?

>8 chem
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nah senpai hes absolutely garbage

Is the 87 Icardi ever gonna go up in price or is it just gonna stay the same since the supply is so high (came out during black friday)

No thanks.
>that midfield stinks
It unironically doesn't
>doesn't offer any suggestions

And do you guys think Bale will go down to 250k (on xbox) or even less during TOTY?

Not really. His IFs usually dip and stay pretty low. I'm guessing cus he gets so many IFs and the market gets flooded with them.

Anyone have any success using 5212? Do the wingbacks get forward alot?

Dont know why anyone would want to play with 3 CBs

Arturo Vidal has been disappointing. Seriously thinking on getting rid of the Buyern right triangle and go full Serie A and bring that tasty IF Allan.
Btw Nainggolan is probably the best CM non-icon I've used.

pulled with sb packs I saved and mm packs:

if allan
handanovic
martial
mane

save ur packs for tuesdays desu I swear ea juices the packs every marquee matchup release

best way to defend against headers if you play against teams with 3 forwards, with 4 at the back you quite often end up figthing an air ball with your fullback, if he isn't tall he loses quite often

Lucky you. I've done most MM and I haven't pack anything decent. I don't save packs anymore, the later disappointing is too much.

if ruffier best saves with feet keeper ive used. I r8 him lads

they have to be set ti always overlap and you need big chubby target men. If you cant cross or skill past a wide defender dont bother

Well, It feels like I'm gimping myself unless I run 2 fwds and a cam. Just makes life easier for me attacking since I'm not great at it desu. I like to have width to my play aswell. But after first game with 5212 it seems pretty fun if u have good wbs. They stay back on def a decent bit and they make late runs forward into tons of space. Now I need to save for R Carlos -_-.

idk ive pulled something good each mm, all other times my pulls have been shit

have u tried 442? if you can get really good CMs its really fun

best eplel keaper not named >de gay?

Lloris is annoying to play against

Ya, I like 442 aslo. It's just I have this rui in my club and can't get myself to put him as cm. I might have to try him there tho soon.

you can use him at rm or st, i traded him in for petit

Petit does sound nice. Wish I wasn't but poor atm :)

On a side note how do u fix ur net if u get ddos. Imagine being that much of a scum bag :/

dunno m8 never experienced it, best off googling it

packed mickey tarryan, anyone use him? any good?

He is good but I feel like im in the minority saying this. People prefer using other RM/RW than him.

take it from me you need 4 wingbacks involved every game. They are the most important part of the setup. Put engine on them all. Keep them fresh and sub after 50-60mins

I uploaded some random games straight from ps4 to this throwaway. I played like shite but some of the wide play is decent dailymotion.com/frgreswe3

Who's better, Buffon or handanovic?

82 LW Coman or Marco Reus?

I got IF Handanovic and he's amazing. Only one of 3 keepers to have the GK 1on1 trait

Would buy FIFA again if they added other sports stars and characters like shrek or some shit

How can I improve this for 100-200k?

Spunked 900k to buy everyone here (besides Baka, Silva and Trapp who I already had)

Market was too cheap to pass up buying some elite players.

rate my squad lads

(they will be on 10 chem soon)

noice

Id get Miranda and Handanovic when you get the coin

it don't look bad but with 10k more you could make this

You can start by getting Boateng or Kante

Yeah and Sandro too, but on PC he is expensive as fuck

Pes has usain bolt this year

nice but Insigne isn't 5* skiller, my entire front 3 are

Boateng for Hummels is the most obvious

Is Alex Sandro's Juventus card going to get a lot more expensive if he moves to Chelsea in january?

also, while I love Sanches, I have my midfield balanced. One box 2 box, one cdm and one playing as a cam. Will eventually chem them up to suit their roles.

oh lawd if that happens he will sky rocket

they need to keep the WL like this week's DKT

this squad is so much fun.

I decided that i wanted to win from now on and pick some good BPL players and Shearer, the scoring machine

Works great

I got Dele Alli in a pack the other day but I don't know if actually need him. Should I sell and try for a better cam?

they had a few WLs last year where you were only allowed 8 gold players.

I'm already prepping for that. In the Prem there's a handful of silvers who look very useable (Schlupp, Yedlin, Williams, Fosu-Mensah, Tuanezebe, Loftus-Cheek)

would be good if not for off chem players
how is prime shearer?

he's shit his price will never recover

Demarai Gray, Alex Iwobi, Tammy Abraham

What should i change, aby tips ? (Subs in next post)

1/2

2/2

Ah yes what a clever hybrid

TOTW lads

>12 EPL players

Surely even EA couldnt be this bias

Can't really blame them if every other league apart from Serie A is on winter break

I have 3 TOTW packs.
>gib boipucci pls

>no Hamsik two weeks in a row after breaking Maradona's record and putting Napoli top of the table over the winter break

I smell an SBC coming on friday lads

Makes sense, league SBC's usually are on the first friday of the month

You waste too much time before crossing. At most you should be taking 2 touches.

Get rid of coutinho and ozil and replace with hazard and de bruyne, no point trying to shoehorn marcelo in there, could change to 352 and get naingollan in the starting 11 on full chem with Belgian back line with 83 fellani and de bruyne.

Besides ibrahimovic and Pirlo we're not sure what's tradeable or not and I think you're spreading your coins held in players too thin regarding your bench.