Visit the US for the fourth of July to see friends

>Visit the US for the fourth of July to see friends
>Lovely clear blue sky and warm weather
>Vast beautiful open roads and quiet parks free of litter for afternoon strolling
>Beautiful sun kissed skin girls everywhere in the summer heat
>Huge portions of amazing food, lip smacking ribs and smoked meats, great tasting
>Huge welcoming houses with lots of privacy and silence away from the busy world
>Majority of people would let you spend the night if you were lost in the rain on the streets at night

>Arrive back in the UK
>Its raining, clouds cast a bleak filter of grey over every building
>Nearest park to where I live is polluted with the sounds of local roads nearby, council cares little for rubbish thrown into bushes
>Food is bland and looks the same shade of brown, half of it is a form of pastry, coffee is shit
>Women are skinnyfat and pasty white, faces are beat up
>Can't get any privacy in a house that has the same floorspace per room as a US walk in closet, can hear the neighbours playing a loud movie through the walls
>Miserable people who live to complain, no ambition, no nationalistic pride for our countrymen
>Everyone treats each other like shit

Anglobro come home

I know that feel. Been to the US twice over the last few years and it feels much more like home to me. Fuck this country.

Come back OP

Come and stay. Buy some guns. Plenty of 100% white areas to live in

You have to have money to live like that in the US.

Not really

You get sick of all the damn sun when you live in Florida. I wish it would rain more often.

Come home, anglos
Follow in the rich tradition of our founding fathers and declare your independence.

Or start taking back what's yours.

Yes. You need to be married and employed to a greater degree than a high school kid.

Life sucks, eh?

Why the fuck would Americans even want to visit London? The whole country is a shithole.

This picture makes me feel so cozy. I'm building a canoe this summer. Hoping to have her seaworthy by fall. I love my country. Don't know why people complain about it so much. So much vast wilderness to explore with your friends, and you can really live your life however you want. B

I'm gonna go make/out/ with my girlfriend on the dock of a lake under the stars now.

Stay cozy, Sup Forums.

>Come and stay
I wonder how many Americans are delusional like you, thinking that America is some kind of a house without any doors. Getting here legally is a hell of a quest.

At first I was like: OP

But then I was like: Niggers being niggers

And the worst part about it is I completely understand why.

Mexican boarder hoppers aside, if the US was accessible the entire world would be moving in.

That's why we need Bernie.

>Getting here legally is a hell of a quest.
Yet we have some of the laxest requirements.

That's not true though. American immigration laws among the most strict in the Western world. Canada or most European countries are way more welcoming

America isn't in any great shape right now either buddy don't kid yourself

iktf, everything here is just shit and falling apart. Small houses, shit weather, high prices the list goes on.

America is about what we Americans want. It's not about what somebody else wants.

We'll take every white man or woman we can get.
Indonesia is starting to look a little antsy.

>Canada or most European countries are way more welcoming
You shit a baby on US soil you get to stay. Pretty lax.

I know this feel lad, the more I learn about the rest of the world, the more the UK pales in comparison.

Our living standards aren't actually that great expendable-income wise, and the housing crisis is the gift that just keeps on giving.

The shite weather is the cherry on top.

no you don't. just don't move to a big city

I liked the food when I was in the UK

Yeah, that shit works only for fence hoppers though, and I hope it will ends soon

>The shite weather is the cherry on top.
Its been overcast for the past month where I live, I just want a nice sunny day before the summer ends. Speaking of summer the max temperature today is a measly 16c yet people around here still walk around topless calling it a heatwave.

Come home white man.

Leave that dreary, crowded mess of an isle. Bask in the endless natural beauty of North America and join your white brothers in the fight for a better society.

The writing is on the wall for Europe, and it's written in Arabic.

Get a leaf on that ball!

meh, its really nothing compared to the rest of the world. That dish would be considered a posh breakfast in some areas which just shows you how bland everything is here.

Will you take in an autist like me? I'm really good with designing things and come from an all white family.

Salute to the uk may you always have a welcoming home in canada.

Beautiful bc provides unlimited sporting opportunties and brits are welcome

That shit really needs to end.

Should def live here if ya want man.

Everyone thinks Americans hate foreigners but if you come here legally, assimilate, work hard, and love this country, your a full-blood American in many peoples eyes.

I wonder if brits realize how much of north america has their hands out in offering after brexit.

When i buy foreign its only british beer after brexit.

Yes, Indonesia...

Not out in the country.

>niggers need not apply
>limited numbers of black folks *okay*

I just liked it, it was a nice change.

But I like seafood, so Japan has even the UK beat.

Of course friendo!

>It's raining

Honestly I love rainy, overcast weather, but that may be because the place i live is almost always sunny and bright, even during the winter. the grass is always greener I guess, but I would love to visit the UK just to experience the country side and the climate for a while.

>beautiful sun kissed skin girls

Yea it's nice too see beautiful women scantily clad in the summer time. But half of our women are hambeasts, so your skinnyfat girls aren't looking to bad compared to them. Also pale skin is just as nice as tanned imo, as long as it isn't sickly.

Anyway I guess I'm just saying to learn to appreciate what you got. Sure you have problems but we have a shit ton of our own.

>half

Isn't "My 600lb Life" in it's 4th season?

Imagine living in a cold sauna, that's kind of what its like here most of the time.

It can get very irritating sometimes when the house won't stop steaming up from all of the condensation and moisture. Even on what we consider a hot day (20c) you can go outside in the morning and everywhere will be soaking wet from the Atlantic air.

Also everyone over the age of 40 is burned out and doesn't take pride in anything as this country beats every last drop of happiness and hope out of you.

No you just really need to avoid living downtown in a major metropolitan area.

We meet again, bonsai scum.
Regiments at bottom of Kokoda at dawn?

It's pretty much impossible to move to the US as an Anglo if you don't have a very in-demand skill (I don't, and even then it takes ~10 years to get citizenship).

The only other option is to marry an American which would defeat the point of wanting to be free and get a big house and go innawoods.

So, what countries are realistic options for a Brit wishing to expatriate? Considering the possible ramifications of a Brexit removal of freedom of movement? Good weather, good community, and not impossible to move to.

I've heard Australia is a similar situation to the US.

Damn man that really made me have some thoughts.....

Canada / Aus / NZ seem to be the only viable options

Move to Canada and then once you are. Citizen there just move here. Bam

>20c

Funnily enough, my air conditioner is currently set to 68 fahrenheit (20c) right now because the summers here are as hot as hell's asshole. It's been over 90f almost every day since may, regularly reaching over 100 fahrenheit (37c) for the past few weeks.

Honestly, a cold sauna sounds like white man's heaven right about now. Though I understand how the condensation would get old real fast. Still want to visit soon.

Only if you're white. The problem is the traitorous government.

I personally know 3 different girls that married men so they could get their greencards, then divorced them or just went on doing whatever.

You can talk a dumb American girl into a lot.

Brits would freak out at our weather here. Summer's hitting 30-35°C and then winters going to like -25°C lel (at least where I live)

You are always welcome if you want to come back, friend

I've heard Aus is similar to the US in difficulty. I'll have to check out NZ though, I'd definitely consider moving there if it's not impossible-tier.

Is this really how it works? I have a vague idea of it being easier to move to Canada than one would expect as they have lots of unskilled vacancies and such, but is it possible to just border hop like that?

I was under the impression that men were treated harshly in American courts when it came to settlements. Also it does seem a bit heartless if I'm honest.

This is absolute majority of the foreign women come here, seriously. Man come here using their brain, women use their pussy. I'm talking about legal path of course.

I don't know it seems like it would be easy. Would probably be a long process though.

Yeah women have a ton of power in the court system

What part of the UK are you in? I assume the north and scotland are colder than southern england. Not that I expect huge differences, like there is with the US.

Honestly I would prefer the weather to be over 30c, we had that for one day last year and I enjoyed every last minute of it.

This is what I've got to look forward to for the next week, I know its not the end of the world but its the little things like this that add up.

I look forward to your visit, remember to keep the windows open a crack if you are staying in an old house like mine as that condensation causes mold everywhere in our cramped and poorly ventilated cattle pens.

>-25°C
Dam, I don't think our ageing infrastructure and shitty houses could cope with that sort of temperature. The heating bills would be astronomical as energy is already expensive.

Devon and Cornwall are hot and almost never get any snow, north england gets blizzards and snowed in during winter

Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Granted we do have a micro climate here thanks to the surrounding mountains and hills, we even had a few small tornadoes a couple weeks back but on average we get lots of cloud and lower than average temperatures compared to the rest of the country.

Actually I think London experiences the warmest temperatures thanks to it being more shielded from the Atlantic and closer to continental Europe.

London gets warmest temperatures due to it being almost entirely concrete, it's an urban heat isle. Devon and Cornwall are naturally hot from the gulf stream bringing up warm air currents from arfica and across the atlantic from the caribean

>Hannibal le unfunny nigger

don't come here

Tbh I love when the weather gets really fucking cold. Something enjoyable about being by a fireplace, under a blanket with coffee and it snowing outside. Or gearing up in boots, a scarf, a winter hat and parka. The tranquility of winter nights too. Dead silent as you walk around. Just awesome to me.

I hate when it's like 95°F and I'm sweating my balls off with no way of cooling down really.

Britfag who now legally lives in the US, reporting in. Can confirm you're full of shit

How are you liking it compared to bongistan? Would you say that you're happier overall?

>that feel when you arrive back at your country's airport and it hits you that nobody is smiling or making eye contact
>everyone is in a shitty mood, everyone acts as if coming too close to another person or having any kind of social contact might give them syphilis
>people pushing in the lines and acting as if nobody else around them exists
>mfw staring at a French guy across the airport and making eye contact with him until he gets too uncomfortable and looks away as if I have insulted him

>I just want a Five Guys burger

Honestly I haven't looked back. Got a yank wifey, own a pickup truck, and started a small gun collection. The whole immigration process cost an arm and a leg, and has taken 3 years so far, but it's so so worth it. 10/10 would recommend.

What type of visa did you use to start?

Interesting, it doesn't sound as uniform and steady as I thought. But that posted forecast sounds fucking perfect to me right now.

You know, maybe the uk can work a travel visa deal with the us, somewhat similar to what you had with the eu, to make it easier to travel to each other. It would be a welcome relief for a lot of us, I think.

Sure, it can be heartless. But the 3 I was talking about were paid $20K-$60K for the service.

A good friend of mine is going through this right now.

I don't want all ther londonistanis coming here willy nilly so no thanks.

K1 visa. Met the wifey back in the homeland, she transferred offices because she wanted to see the UK. After a couple of years we got serious, and looked at our options for a future, and decided the quality of living in the US is so much higher, Healthcare costs aside. Popped the question, and figured out getting married over here was the better route, since the company didn't want to process a transfer back for a non US citizen, and deal with the work visa stuff.

Unless you work in an in demand field and get sponsored to get over here bro, it's not gonna be easy I'm afraid. The ESTA visa waiver us UK folks can get is good for up to 90 days to visit the states mind you, in that time you might be able to figure something out.

That's Poland you retard. I understand you were too young to remember that war.

good point

>maybe the uk can work a travel visa deal with the us
Honestly that would sound great as long as people where expected to bring something to the table or fuck off home after a while, the travel thing we had with the EU was good in theory but in practice it was abused by dindus and people coming over for a free handout.

We're still 85% white.

Rainy gloomy weather is great senpai. I'd rather that than fucking sun bearing down all the time. Fuck the sun.

So you're cheater, I see

>37℃
>hot
Chose one

Easy, just agree to some ground rules like only people with sought after skills allowed. That will rule out 99% of the towel heads and it works both ways for the dindus in the US wanted to come here for 'dem handouts.

45℃ plus is not at all unheard of mid summer here.

Don't want them coming to the south west either, we're still 96% white

We are already not white enough. I don't want Ahmeds coming over too.

Now now Australia not all of us live in a slow cook oven.

welcome

we should smoke a bowl or get drunk sometime.

thanks for moving here. next time you are back in GB will you please bring back a couple of irish women for me? i would really appreciate it.

Sounds like shit

It's in combination with cramped housing, overcrowded streets and plastic gaudy parks, short summers and long, wet autumns.

It's hard to overstate how crowded we are. I'm not even from London, but it's simply impossible to get away from other people, aside from driving to a National Park. It's either housing or farmland, and the cramped parks are never far away from houses and they are becoming more and more "child only" zones.

There is no such thing as "going innawoods" here unless you want to travel to the Peak or Lake District, and even then they are popular tourist and camping spots.

Sorry, I was on my lunch break.

-20 is a little nippy without a scarf, mitts, and a nice sweater desu

Fuckin heaven.
Hot days, cold beers, landscape that would make God weep.
Love my country mate.
Worth fighting for.

hivemind

Is it really that crowded? You don't have rural?
Shit son, the vast majority of the U.S. is sparsely populated.

Your bars are better, you've got good beer (granted, so do we. Hopefully you'll visit again in the fall to get some of pic related), and you hold your government to account for itself in ways that we've failed to do for decades.
The small houses honestly seem kinda cozy. The only nuisance would be noisy neighbors...but the American thing to do in that situation is buy a bigger stereo than them and assert your dominance.

I'm not sure how, paid at least $10,000 in visa costs so far friend, and work 9 to 5 just like everyone else. Maybe not in my chosen field anymore, but slowly working on the US approved certifications for it once more.

Sounds good man, if you ever find yourself in good ol' Nebraska we'll figure something out.

rip hannibal