Egypt

>Conquered by Assyrians
>Conquered by Nubians
>Conquered by Greeks
>Conquered by Persians
>Conquered by Romans
>Conquered by Arabs

Is Egypt the most JUST country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, being conquered wasn't that big of a deal for them. I'd argue the Democratic republic of the Congo has the absolute saddest history of all countries.

Every country around here is the same and more though. I would say has the worst of record of getting conquered

Someone could tell we in Poland aren't that far off

Now let's take a look at UK

you forgot Turks, French and Anglos

Egypt is not even a country
What's Egypt's culture besides WE WUZ? they are just average arabs who happen to live near ruins of an ancient civilization.

>Egypt is not even a country
>What's Egypt's culture besides WE WUZ? they are just average arabs who happen to live near ruins of an ancient civilization.

post made me think

Egypt has more population than Germany and yet all people can think of the country is fucking ruins

>Is Egypt the most JUST country in the world?
No, they just have very valuable farmland. After global warming melts half of your country, be prepared for the same level of attention.

What does someone as uneducated and stupid as you do on a board about world stuff? Go to Sup Forums or some other shit place.

>Egypt is not even a country

Name something notable about Egyptian culture, I'll wait.

what do you expect of a I AM WHITE N SHEIT argie

He's and idiot, and you're the usual butthurt cocalombian, look for some southern cone thread and be a retard there.

Name something notable about Argentinian culture, I'll wait.

>What's the Aswan dam?
>What's the Suez canal?
Argentina ffs, Egypt is the cultural powerhouse of the Arab world (cinema, media, literature)

>argies

Just because you don't know of them doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Actually Egypt played a larger role and influenced all arabic countries since it modernised the Arabic script and made quite some reforms.
Modern Egyptian culture is quite rich too, but all what yuros and mericans do is shill muh ancient egypt culture

i'm not talking about him because of his flag, i know exactly what poster is that

>A dam
>A canal
>Culture
k
>Egypt is the cultural powerhouse of the Arab world (cinema, media, literature)
Like I said, their culture is just average arab
>Arab shit
k

>average arab
>asshurt argie will say how unique la plata is and how argentine culture consists of more than diego maradona and getting thrashed by anglos.

Nice strawman

youtube.com/watch?v=0t65vXMS_Cw

Just 1% of Egypt's population is related to King Tut, 15% if you only include Copts, modern Egyptians aren't anything like Ancient Egyptians

No man, you're talking some of the most impressive feats of engineering in the modern world, it was meant to counter your assertions of it all being "ruins" please don't embarrass Latin America like that, you're talking a country that can compete with Italy in culture both ancient and modern.

kys

>it was meant to counter your assertions of it all being "ruins"
We are talking about ruins and some infraestructure built by westerners means shit when their cities are giant shanty towns
>you're talking a country that can compete with Italy in culture both ancient and modern.
NIGGER PLEASE

A direct relation with ancient Greek and ME cultures, you know, the basis of the Western world, but something tells me that you don't read much about anything.

We are talking about culture I mean, sorry my mind made the atomatic connection that egyptian culture = ruins lmao
>WE WUZ
How about we iz? what does modern 80 million plus Egypt even do besides being a tourist trap?

>modern Egyptians aren't anything like Ancient Egyptians
but DNA tests say they are practically the same, what's with demodé white supremacists and niggers wanting to apropiate egypt?

>Arab shit
As i said EGypt influenced them
THeir silk and clothing master craft, even in medieval and late times was so good, it gave the word for dress in quite some languages (fustan).

Saying Egypt is Arab shit is like saying Mexico, Peru or Argentina is Spanish shit

>user gives an informative image about how Egypt is the cultural powerhouse of the arab world
>Gets dismissed as Arab shit
I had a good image of argentinians before this thread

>DNA tests say they're the same
>Video I linked shows that no, they are not the same

Can't you read Jose?

good postq

>Informative image
>Random arab shit and meme copts
>Saying Egypt is Arab shit is like saying Mexico, Peru or Argentina is Spanish shit
Yes, exactly, but latin america at least has its short history and sparce population density as excuse for its lack of culture.

lmao this thyere fucking ayyrabs around a canal nothing more

>>Random arab shit
Those are Egyptian shit, not arab shit

> muh quirky dresses
lmao @ ayyrabs youre all sweaty under those robes

What's the difference ?

>falling for the argie bait

>they are just average arabs who happen to live near ruins of an ancient civilization.
objectively true

give me a quick rundown

you are right

>you have to be related to nobility to be the real descendants
Ancient Egyptians are more similar to West Asians (i.e Bedouins) but 'Arab' Egyptians and Coptic Egyptians are far more closely related to each other than they are to anybody else.

>youtube videos
nice serious scientific research you got there, you can also get woke about the truth of flat Earth on youtube btw

I'm not baiting I'm just butthurt because the caliph of egypt keeps joining the andalucians in my CK2 reconquista playthrough and that's 15-20k men on top of the 20-30 k men they have
Fuck egypt