Race and intelligence

How can you prove that it's genes giving blacks lower IQ's, and not simply black ghetto culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Brain-Size-and-Cognitive-Ability-Correlations-with-Age-Sex-Social-Class-and-Race-1996-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-C.-Davison-Ankney.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gua_(chimpanzee)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Case-Controlled study in which blacks and whites are compared that have the same socioeconomic background and educational opportunities.

Blacks adopted by whites still test lower than their peers

that's why it's called a "persistent" racial gap, it persists even when controlling for all other factors

But if they subscribe to different cultures, that won't prove anything

if they are as capable as whites why does Africa look like it does?

Culture

Genes influence culture. Retard.

But where is your proof?

>citation needed

Yeah I see what you mean. But to be able to accurately study the effect of culture on intelligence you need some way to objectively measure culture. Which is impossible.

Right here faget

The fact that blacks live all over the world yet and poor, violent and unsuccessful everywhere.

You guys are all incredibly stupid. Great scientists such as Bill Nye prove that race is a human construct. We are all one race! If they are stupid then we are stupid!

bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct

Minnesota transracial adoption study. Rushton's measurement of brain volume by race. Come on Sup Forums get your hatefacts down.

And blacks everywhere also subscribe to ghetto culture
Gangster rap is promoted all over the world

But Rushton is a white nationalist, how do we trust such a man's research?
And even if black babies are being raised in white households, they will still be sucked into black ghetto culture to a degree

So are all breeds of dog the same race? I think we call those subspecies.

Hello friend.

Reading all of those should be a decent introduction to the subject.

So you're argument is that every nigger or mixed-race individual subscribes to black culture, regardless of upbringing. If that's true, then it doesn't matter if it's genetics or culture. They're still destined to have the iq of a chimpanzee, and should be treated like the animals they are.

Not all of them are, just enough to drag the average down

Do you trust the methodologies of these studies? Do you trust that if they were repeated they would have the same results?

Seems like confirmation bias.

If he was going to be biased, why would he concede that east asians are more intelligent. So he has a unique bias towards blacks alone?

Blacks have the same IQ and crime rates all over the world, regardless of income, type of government, or upbringing.

Is it their culture to not be able to count change or form a rational thought?
No, I believe their lack of an fya gene is key here.

Probably to give his arguments credence.

You say that, but where is your proof?

Link between brain size and intelligence
Blacks have smaller brains
Less folds
Less neurons
Less neuron connections
Just accept it, and start thinking how to fix it.

and if you tell me brain size is 100% environmental instead of tens of thousands years of evolution you should literally kys

But women have smaller brains, and women can be very intelligent.

So obviously it's not just a strict link between brain size and IQ, there are other factors involved
You're simplifying things

Can you show evidence of this? I want atleast 10,000 brains sampled.

Some women are smart
Therefore all women all smart
Some blacks are smart
Therefore all blacks are smart

lol

And i'm not simplifying things, Their culture is a results of their intelligence.
Whats your other explanation? Racism everywhere?

Their destructive culture

Why would that give the credence? You still dismissed him as a white nationalist anyways. So you just refuted your own point.

THERE ARE IN A WHITE COUNTRY
AND THEY DEVELOPED THE CULTURE THEMSELVES

fpbp

Asians have a different culture than whites, one that promotes intelligence and hard work

Wouldn't it make sense for them to have a higher IQ?
Rushton emphasized the fact that Asians were above whites so he wouldn't be automatically dismissed as a white nationalist

lets see the peer reviewed study that proves blacks have smaller brains

shit man, i played this game in high school...

tbqh it was fun

There are 1,250 to 2,100[1] and by some counts over 3,000 languages spoken natively in Africa,[2] in several major language families

Africa has no single culture, neither do whites.

>2 black kids, (not siblings) adopted by white family
>raised in american midwest, town of 5000 people, 96.1 white. less that 0.08 black
>kids are raised in church
>go to nearly all white school
>are both functionally retarded
>the older boy has been in school for 17 years at this point, his parents just look at it like babysitting.
>there have been several sexual incidences, so now the boy isn't allowed to be around women without a male chaperone.

They were enslaved and oppressed for hundreds of years, of course they developed such a culture.

But the recent violent subculture hasn't been a natural outgrowth of black people, but rather glorified and promoted by Hollywood

>Create proposal to investigate association of genes with intelligence
>Have grant completely shut down and become ostracized by the community
Gee, I wonder why the research doesn't exist.

Blacks do not have the same culture in the carribbean, in latin america, in europe, in china etc..
All of those places the Negroes form a distinctive negro form.

If the research doesn't exist, how can you say so positively that it's genetic factors?

philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Brain-Size-and-Cognitive-Ability-Correlations-with-Age-Sex-Social-Class-and-Race-1996-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-C.-Davison-Ankney.pdf

A cat does what a cat does, a dog what a dog does, a white what a white does, a negro what a negro does.

HOW THE FUCK DOES "CULTURE" DO ANYTHING NIGGA LIKE WHAT THE FUCK

>I LIKE EATING CHICKEN INSTEAD OF PASTA SO MY SAT SCORES ARE LOWER

WHAT THE FUCK ARE ON ABOUT MAN

WHAT THE FUCK IS CULTURE NIGGA

I didn't assert that it was.
It was an explanation of why the evidence does not exist.

The scientific community is more or less prevented from investigating the matter whatsoever. If you do pretty much anything outside of investigating disease resistance, you lose all job opportunities.

>Rushton emphasized the fact that Asians were above whites so he wouldn't be automatically dismissed as a white nationalist

Again, this argument is retard because you don't even believe it.

>Asians have a different culture than whites, one that promotes intelligence and hard work

Somehow culture influences physiology, but 10,000s of years of divergent evolution produced no change what so ever. Either evolution exists or it doesn't.

Rushton's findings are based on measurements of skull size and mri techniques. His methodology is easy to replicate.

Hello, friend.

I see you (rather conveniently) ignored my earlier post, but those studies do indeed exist.

I would like you to read everything from the following page and acquire a basic understanding on this subject:

I don't care about proving it... I only care about lived experiences now...

Have you even taken an IQ test? Culture has nothing to do with it. It's mainly pattern recognition and shit.

>my culture cant into patterns cuz we waz kangz n kweens

>go to an area that is mostly black anywhere in the world
>i-its just a coincidence, gais!

genetic editing, make them as smart as eveyone else

"But you cant prove it was the chicken or the egg!"

But all the chickens definitely came from africa

By the way, if you haven't noticed, this is what I'm trying to bait out of you guys.
Actual research and sources that prove your point, rather than anecdotes.

Paul Joseph Watson in one of his recent videos cited a source claiming that after WW2, both black and white American soldiers had children with German women. And that when those black-German babies and white-German babies were raised in Germany in the German culture, they demonstrated no IQ differences.

Here's the video, skip to 6:03
>youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY

I no longer trust studies. There is always (((someone))) bias behind the scenes.

Social sciences are bullshit.

>Cognitive ability is controlled by social class
>Brain size is controlled by social class

Ok buddy.

>exceptions to the rule disproves generalities

C'mon, huh?

Read this:
therightstuff.biz/2015/09/02/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial-intelligence-differences/

How can you learn to stop being a brainwashed Tabula Rasa believing piece of trash?

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

Intelligence has at least a40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Probably because using IQ and intellegence as the worth of a human being doesn't give any way to actual societal factors.

It's counter-product, psudeo-science by postulation atm. And has been.

You're looking for any evidence of superiority so you can use it as a basis of gaining control.

This
Racial IQ gaps are persistent across income levels, countries, even across SAT scores

TRS again is an openly white supremacist website
You can't get along with citing a source like this

You will convince absolutely nobody

Yes, but people need to admit it first.

I had multiple conversations with leftists, you can shit facts and statistics at them. But they will always move goalposts and then conclude "yea all humans sucks anyway"

No social class is dictated largely by intelligence (look it up) therefore if brain size shows intelligence it should show social class
The study still shows -~5IQ points for the mixed kids. Read it.
And the sample size is way too low.

Look at the IQs of non-getto Blacks (i.e. Africans)

the lack of exposure to an agrarian society and winter made it that their low IQ individual didnt got removed from the gene pool
also 80% of inteligence is genetic

Genetic influences are less prominent when an organism is young. You can train a chimp to act like a toddler, but eventually when the toddler grows older it grows more intelligent than the chimp.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gua_(chimpanzee)

Strawman harder, faggot.

I've made none of the arguments you're projecting on me.

>those black-German babies and white-German babies were raised in Germany in the German culture, they demonstrated no IQ differences.

>trusting the post war German state on race issues

And I bet the majority of those thousand rapists in Cologne were fair skinned native Germans too, like the initial official statements implied too, you fucking retard.

How can you prove that it's genes giving Whites lower IQ's than Asian, and not simply white rape culture?

But are their results necessarily false? TRS are probably white supremacists because of evidence like this, not necessarily the other way around.

Why don't we start dismissing you sites because they hold to the ideology you believe in? It's retard because it doesn't actually address the evidence. It's a cope out of the shitty troll.

Here
Need more?

Hello, friend.

Could you give me the name of the actual Study?

>rushton
kek

If the culture is anti-intellectual people will be less socially accepted being intellectual and therefore less likely to act and develop in that manner.

A culture like this would also effect the genetic aspect of intelligence as intelligent people wouldnt reproduce more successfully than unintelligent people.

You're being even more of a nigger than he is.

Blatant bias is more than enough justification to reject information.
There's presenting the facts, then there's presenting him.

Cite the sources the site uses instead of the site itself.

He doesn't have any because he's talking out of his ass.

>bigthink.com/think-tank/bill-nye-race-is-a-social-construct
And all my respect for Bill destroyed by a single article

You doing the reverse. Trying to force people to accept that different breeds are equal in their ability in order to denny our right to freedom of association.

Pretty rude desu

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
Intelligence has a 40-50% genetic basis.
IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

I cant attack the idea i will attack the person
t. cuck

The mirror test.

How can you believe in evolution and not believe in racial differences?

Only from the neck down?

Marxists ruined your thought process

And people who are more intelligent are more likely to end up in the upper class. Cause and effect goes both ways.

1) That study is more than half a century old. That alone warrants reinvestigation.
2) There's clear indication of sampling errors and size issues.

This study isn't sufficient. More recent research is necessary.

Sup Forumstards don't really understand what a statistical average is.
saying that Asian have the highest iq is like saying that Danish are the tallest people on earth.
both statement are statistically correct.
however this doesn't mean that you won't see a 7 ft tall Asian and a 5'4ft tall Danish.
same goes with IQ.
just like for height its largely genetic.

and here comes the butthurt part.
a black person with an IQ of 130 will be likely to have kids with the same cognitive performance (higher than the average white or Asian).

being of x race doesn't make you inherently smarter or taller as an individual, group/race overlap each other.

this alone destroyed any basement dwelling racist "argument"

Here in syrupland there were villages of black loyalists who was farmers n sheet, they basically appropriated white culture and lived without gibs.

Its both

>There's presenting the facts, then there's interpreting.
Fuck, I messed up in typing that...

you don't know who rushton is do you?

He's stated that a site has a bias because it has an ideology. He hasn't actually demonstrated that the conclusions are due to the ideology rather than the other way around and you're just posting this because you want to fabricate a way for you to feel more intelligent.

This may be the dumbest retort I've ever read.

OP will ignore these.

>How can you prove that it's genes giving blacks lower IQ's, and not simply black ghetto culture?

Wait really? Ha Ha Ha Ha

Tons of statistics

Tons of studies

Tons of writing on the subject

and what can easily be observed. Look at everywhere black people live in the 1st and 3rd world. Its a fucking MESS.

Take any random sample of niggers and any other race....white, asian, etc and have them test for IQ. The result will always be the same.

Niggers don't cut it. They never have. Most likely they never will.

Yay you can keep being racist.

>Yeah, you say that's the statistical average, but see this black man? He's not stealing anything right now! Take that, racists!
Literally your argument.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
cough