I don't know where to move to in the USA. Why is this country so huge? It's impossible to choose...

I don't know where to move to in the USA. Why is this country so huge? It's impossible to choose. Everyone has an opposite opinion of fucking everywhere.

Here's a tip:
Don't move.

>upper Michigan
FUGG :DD

This is a funny map because those """"germans"""" are also english with a high chance of irish

I've always wondered why this map won't have any swedes

20-25 age move to Vegas then
25-29 age move to Seattle then
29-35 age move to San Diego then
35-42 age move Austin then
42-47 age move to Reno then
47-55 age move to Miami
55-65 age move to Mesquite
65+ Health goes bad live in tiny retirement town as to not feel forgotten if you live in a big city such as New York/Chicago/Eatside anywhere the health facilities are trash and too crowed

Die and meet the Mechanical elves.

Come to New Mexico. Most people are nice, and even when they aren't at least there is lots of space. Where are you from?

>ethnic Americans
Literally MUTTS.

Because they're weak

In all seriousness, the majority-swedish counties of yore have been overrun with transplants from other parts of the country seeking work

The entire USA larps as German. When really, we're all Scottish mutts. You can't refute this.

Ethnic American just means Scots-Irish

>tfw I used to be a norgeboo and imagined moving to minneapolis st paul or whatever its called because there's lots of snowcoons and I like st paul

they're just Scots-Irish and English folk that have been in America so long they don't give a shit. Stop trying to project your hyphen American bullshit on other people.

Move as far as you can away from the n*ggers

Really wish we didn't build everything exactly the same everywhere. Looks really boring, and if you don't like it you're shit out of luck.

>stop trying to-
Shut the fuck up
it was just banter

>pretending to be retarded
whoa you got them

>pretending to be retarded
No, it's called a fucking joke, clearly you didn't get the tongue in cheek reference

Pic related: what I was referring to :^)

whoops :0

>inb4 KEK CANT ATTACH A PIC TOPKEK TOP FUVKIKH KE EEE KKKKK

And the USA is even bigger than that lets on, Alaska is super undersized on that map. You could also consider the American Virgin Islands, American Samoa or Guam.

Hybrid Vigor!

Oh please.

Depends on what kind of lifestyle you want to live and what your career is. If you're on a high-paying career path that isn't healthcare, then your options are limited.
There's a good deal of architectural variance so long as you don't live in the s*burbs.

Shit is so fuck big too
To get from Long island to buffalo is a NINE hour drive. Just to travel within NY.
So ridiculous.

It's fucking lame, yes.

FUCKING retard

*turns around to walk away but turns to give you a last slight smirk before turning back and walking away*