How are Western men supposed to compete? They own all the luxury goods...

How are Western men supposed to compete? They own all the luxury goods, hold high-ranking jobs (Google/Microsoft CEO are also Indians), White Women, Latinas and Orientals love us, and we are rich as fuck!

Don't believe me? Google search results are in the millions showing Indian Men are truly the best. Need more evidence? Love forums, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Only demented websites like StormF and Sup Forums talk smack.

I were sure when you said poo

POO

chicken on rice please

>sikh diaspora in canada
>pretending to be indian.
Ah, I remember the early days of the internet when sikhs were pretending that they were muslim.

WE OWN YOUR WOMEN, LANDS AND LUXURY GOODS. Deal with it, bitches!

Fuck off holy shit all you do all day is post these retarded MUH SIKH threads

Fucking kill yourself you shitskin piece of shit

jagmeet singh is actually a pretty ok guy if you look into him
a little meme tier but doesn't feel as fake as trudeau

Stay mad. We are taking over and there's nothing you can do. Don't worry, I'll let you partake, but only after sloppy thirds.

>say nice thing about jagmeet singh
>i'm mad

Your original statement was condensing as fuck, BITCH. KYS!

>condensing
what was it condensing

Answer is obvious. We have cocks longer than 9cm hindu elephant fuckers

>Hi Surinder, me and your sister had a great time last night. Thanks for introducing us.
Based Poos bringing their daughters here.

>wear a turban
>be a sikhnigger

>take off turban
>instantly turn into a god

Nigga needs to ditch the headcloth.

>implying you aren't actually some white beta loser roleplaying

kys

I think this guy is actually a sad pajeet, he's been at this for awhile now.

actually looks like a lion, which is what 'singh' translates to

I still laugh at how Americans lynched a Sikh after 9/11
Its not even an Abrahamic religion! They'd be closer to being right if they lynched a Christian

Why are you responding to extremely obvious bait?

Why do you wear that towel over your head all the time.
Just take it off. It you are probably afraid that people will take you for another pajeet

To teach you Indians about the beauty of WMPF relationships.

hes a dumb cunt who believes in a sky fairy from a blantantly fabricated religion

>hes a dumb cunt who believes in a sky fairy from a blantantly fabricated religion
not being fedora here but that fits all 3 abrahamic religions, not sure what you're getting at

yes but at least the other three are ancient enough that its not in recent memory. Sikhism is just a few hundred years old and the most blatantly fake and artificial of them all.

>sikhism literally has paens to shiva.
>it's an abrahamic religion
Leaf please.

its just a breakoff/hybrid of whatever nearby flavours exist. As was Islam, Christianity and Judaism as well but this kind of meme magic shouldn't work anymore.

anyway I'm going to be. But religion should be nothing more than a mind control system used by an empire to cull the unstoppable tide of normie thought within it (Catholocism). Islam tried to to this but they now unironically worship a pedo sperg so Islam unironically has to go.

All this religious entropy like protestanism and sikhism and all these new bullshit religions are just shit made by small elite groups hardly worthy of controlling the masses. They all got to go sooner or later.