these are truly the end times.

>maury
do brits think that show is real?

If evens I go to sleep
If odds I stay up for another hour

Have a look at the headlock here!

By Indians, he means native Americans btw

FUTURE OF THE BLACK RACE IN AMERICA

The Indians will perish in the same isolated condition in which they have lived, but the destiny of the Negroes is in some measure interwoven with that of the Europeans.

It was wafted like some accursed germ upon a portion of the soil; but it afterwards nurtured itself, grew without effort, and spread naturally with the society to which it belonged. This calamity is American slavery.

Christianity of old suppressed slavery, but the Christians of the sixteenth century re-established it.

You may set the Negro free, but you cannot make him otherwise than an alien to the

Those who hope that the Americans will mix with the Negroes appear to me to delude themselves.

Wherever the whites have been the most powerful, they have held the blacks in degradation. Wherever the Negroes have been strongest, they have destroyed the whites.

On the contrary, the prejudice of race appears to be stronger in the states that have abolished slavery than in those where it still exists. In the South the master knows that he can in a moment reduce him to the dust at pleasure. In the North the white he fears him.

In short, Stan the Man was a massive disappointment.

yes, yes we do. there was a parliamentary debate and the ayes had it sewn up.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the name

>Goldstein

>0
haha gets its option 3 for you

that means everyone in britain thinks so right?

Damn kikes

legally speaking yes, maury is essentially suitable for evidence in a court of law now.

why dont british lawmakers wear those white rolly wigs anymore

Now I lay me down to bed
Forced to toil until I'm dead
For until they plant me in the soil
Will I forever have to toil
And until that fateful day
I'll not but toil my life away
I'd love to do those things I love and praise
But can't because the boss wants a raise
So instead at the office is where I'll be til old age
Working and toiling for a meager wage

Watched a video of a guy slitting his wrist and then calling his mom to say goodbye

Dire to watch. I could watch hours of jumpers or train victims or people setting themselves ablaze rather than listen to his mom talk about how important he is to her.

why don't brits wear shoes to bed

Lawyers and judges do

seen that one where the yank girl hangs herself from a tree for hours?

Swear to fucking christ if I could hit a button that'd blow North America off the face of the planet I'd break it making sure

what a piece of shit
man the fuck up and deal with your shit, don't dump it on your mother of all people

just hung from a tree for hours

what a selfish gaycunt

>setting fire to yourself is only 95
what's 100 on the agony scale?

toxic masculinity innit

suicidal people should be killed

rasheed

t. Nigger

living

woah he used the n-word

not getting enough (You)s in /brit/

bamboo torture

Nope. But I just found one of a muslim girl hanging herself, and then her mom walks in to see her daughter just hanging there

Setting yourself on fire whilst listening to Cher

no Luv gf

being a long term ENET

An autistic terrone follows me everywhere on Sup Forums and posts pictures of ugly North African men

SITUATION OF THE BLACK POPULATION IN THE UNITED STATES -- 1830

It is evident that the most southern states of the Union cannot abolish slavery without incurring great dangers.

I should say that the abolition of slavery in the South will increase the hatred of the white population toward the blacks.

In the North, immigrants from Europe hasten to fill their place.

As soon as it is admitted that the whites and the emancipated blacks are placed upon the same territory in the situation of two foreign communities, it will readily be understood that there are but two chances for the future: the Negroes and the whites must either wholly part or wholly mingle.
I do not believe that the white and black races will ever live in any country upon an equal footing.

Of all Europeans, the English are those who have mixed least with the Negroes. The pride of origin, which is natural to the English, is among the Americans. The white citizen of the United States is proud of his race.

The Americans of the Southern states have two powerful passions: the first is the fear of their race being mixed with the Negroes, their former slaves; and the second, the dread of sinking below the Northerners, their neighbors

The fate of the white population of the Southern states will perhaps be similar to that of the Moors in Spain. After having occupied the land for centuries, it will perhaps retire by degrees to the country whence its ancestors came and leave the land to the Negroes

Watching old people commit sudoku is even harder than watching teenagers do it

fascinated by "i'm happy i cut off my legs"

Fair play
I cannot argue with any of these
Good night friends

brass bull
iron maiden
heretics fork
spanish donkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

that's me when i am 40

DO YOU BELIEEEEEEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE

well stop watching it then

I don't think you're using that image correctly

fuck you iron maiden makes good music

literally me

The gf showed me some messages from a (male) friend of mine banging on about the benefits of polygamy. He's married but apparently messages her every so often and shoe horns in the 'benefits' of multiple partners.

Snake in the grass cunt.

Even then, I mean, legs seem like something that would carry a huge risk of bleeding out if you just hacked them off with an axe - and I dunno if any reputable doctors (or even dodgy Thai doctors) would do it properly in exchange for thousands of dollars in a brown envelope and a liability waiver

>what to cut off my leg
mentally ill
>want to cut off my dick
perfectly natural, here are some pills to help

what type of cunt does that? I could never kill myself while my mom's kicking let about fucking call her

its a brainlet sentiment
old people have already lived, they can fuck off

just ate a sandwich with hummus, cheese, tomato, cucumber and avocado on it
(bit of salt, pepper, paprika and chili powder on it too)
very nice

Hi vlad

>not wanting to cut off your legs at the knee and arms at the elbow and live the rest of your life as a dog

calle bobmarley

>fuck you iron maiden makes good music

now for some real news
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/smartly-dressed-woman-massive-poo-8642804

*yawns*
heard something similar last night. let's hear some interesting societal satire

feel free

Thesis: Cutting off my dick
Antithesis: Cutting off my leg
Synthesis: Cutting off my dick and sewing it onto where my leg was, then sewing my leg onto where my dick was so women think I have a massive dick and a gammy leg.

The danger of a conflict between the white and the black inhabitants perpetually haunts the imagination of the Americans, like a painful dream.

If they are once raised to the level of freemen, they will soon revolt at being deprived of almost all their civil rights; they will speedily show themselves as enemies.

Not that the inhabitants of the South regard slavery as necessary to the wealth of the planter; on this point many of them agree with their Northern countrymen, in freely admitting that slavery is prejudicial to their interests. For those of the South, it is a question of life and death.

Either to emancipate the Negroes and intermingle with them, or, remain isolated from them, to keep them in slavery as long as possible. All intermediate measures seem to me likely to lead to civil wars.

FOLLOW ME
SET ME FREE
TRUST ME AND WE WILL ESCAPE FROM THE CITY

nominated for a nobel prize in medicine

diadicktic method

*peer reviews*

*meta analyses*

just imagining having a leg where my dick is an waggling it about as my dick-leg hangs limply unable to do very much at all

just got my cock out

the one on the right would be fuckable if she shaved her stubble

*all yanks please report to customer service*
youtube.com/watch?v=oig5OR1LAx8
*I repeat, all Yanks to customer service, thank you*

>houston
color me shocked

cut your other leg off and split the dickleg between stumps

Storing bread in the fridge is for literal brainlets.

>she

i'll sterilize the extraction apparatus

keeps it fresh so whatever

idiot

moron

genius

thicko

easiest (you)s of my life

*posts something that is factually incorrect with absolutely zero sarcasm in hopes of getting (You)s*

I AM BASED

savant

based black man

I disagree with this sentiment (even though I know it's likely to be intentionally misleading)

'ddit