Is Ramzpaul a shill?

For some reason every time I watch a Ramzpaul video I get the impression that he doesn't believe a single word that he's saying. Is he a shill trying to discredit right wing opinions?

He has that cringey old rapist look about him. You really shouldn't be this fucking edgy and autistic at his age. It comes off as extremely creepy. He doesn't believe in anything he just hates niggers, Muslims and women and is all ironic about it like a fucking 18 year old

fuck off, (((arunheimer.)))

Maybe Ramzpaul was legit once, but he has unquestionably fallen prey to Kazar milkers

I had to look that up. I'm really not aware of your internal alt-right circlejerkery

>I had to look that up. I'm really not aware of your internal alt-right circlejerkery
...said the ADL shill. smdh

The ADL shill will always accuse others of being the ADL shill classic JIDF tactics

>Is he a shill no. He fills a niche that eventually pushes people further to the right becuase of his attitude and demeanor.
>He is more a money grubbing whore than anything.

>Who are you quoting

>The ADL shill will always accuse others of being the ADL shill classic JIDF tactics
Are you accusing me of being an ADL shill? If so, then you are, by your own logic, an ADL shill. You should be ashamed of your transparent gambits, Also: it takes one to know one, neener neeener neener. Shill!

>>Who are you quoting
He's quoting your mom, right after he dropped a goyish load in her.

I'm accusing you of being an ADL shill because you accused me of being an ADL shill. You are now accusing me again. My logic is entirely consistent.

I used to like him but now he's just cringe worthy, the right wing is advancing quickly yet he hasn't progressed his narative and content.

yep, degenerate jew

what's the matter, afraid of people digging up dirt on your favorite twerp?

I have enjoyed his videos the past few years.

possible federal agent, at the very least hes a gossiping faggot

...and by the way, there are people employed by youtube who can access your private conversations for no reason at all. read the terms.

I like Ramz quite a bit.

I don't get the complaint that he's "not being genuine." Conversely, his videos come off as "Older, average joe reacts to the postmodern world."

He's childish and silly, sure. But nobody goes into Ramzpaul videos expecting Jared Taylor's intellectual rigor.

Overall, I'd say Ramz is a decent guy. He's much better than gutter trash like weev, Anglin, and the new fucks like Shiksagoddess & friends.

your links aren't working

>My logic is entirely consistent.
sure, as long as we assume you are an ADL shill. Perfectly consistent.

>wahh he doesn't say all jews and niggers are bad and he doesn't worship Hitler the failure!

faggot

Nope not doing it. good day sir

Why should he?

Ramz has always espoused a moderate approach to nationalism, and has favored ethnostates.

He's never been an ideological purist and demanded a 100% white state.

He's far more palatable, and useful as is, than he would be if he were to go that route.

He looks like a low testosterone beta, the techie nerd type who spends 50% of his disposable income on faggy Apple product and HuffPo reader, not a genuine right-winger. Don't know much about him but my instincts say "disinfo".

He has a very big ego and fucks Eastern Euros who think he's "famous," but not a shill.
A few things that pissed me off "I'm not with the beta orbiters, I AM ramzpaul...or Trump channeled his inner ramzpaul."

Big ego. Can find pictures of his fat ex-wife online, which are funny. Can find pics of his 22 yr old daughter too, who isn't fat (yet).

My personal fucking thought on the thread you fucking kike.

>pussy was bomb bro she does kegels and said her kids are adpoted.

He's been making videos for years. He's never been an "alpha" type, and he's admitted to liking some nerdy things (WoW & those old war games [pen & paper I think]), but he's not a disinfo shill.

I was mocking your misuse of greentext, buddy.

>good day sir
buh bye, ADL shill.

he just really rants some times.
Some of his shit is based, when you see passed the dude. I think he's based in his own way.
Checking if he has some new shit now

>Don't you have some butter knives to hide from the bobbies bitch?

> I'll green text however the fuck I want.

Ramzpaul's a lot smarter than he lets on. He just tries to make his ideas more appealing to millennials by using memes, etc. That's why he seems inauthentic.

Hell no, I already binned that knife!

>its a "stormfag is pissed someone doesnt LARP like them, so they call them a jew shill" episode

See:

Kill yourself, Australia.

>1 post by this id
>Australian Flag
>ADL Shill
pick 3

>dude i totally love ramz i've been watching him for 6 months now since I saw him on pol and reddit
>DAE hate anyone who isn't the alt right?

He's a snide, mean person that is not as smart as he thinks he is. He's not quite Faggot Molyneux tier but is an embarrassment nonetheless.

Yeah, anyone who doesn't browse dailystormer daily, LARP as a member of the Waffen-SS, and take Andrew Anglin seriously is a Kosher shill!

>>dude i totally love ramz i've been watching him for 6 months now since I saw him on pol and reddit
>>DAE hate anyone who isn't the alt right?
Do kangaroos have circumcised dicks? Hang on 'til our next episode, where Stray'a poster finds out.

Strayaposter will gobble any cock that will fit in his outstretched jaws

>this mad at being exposed as alt right, redditor blow ins

I like him.

He acts like a reasonable person and gives voice to nationalist ideas without being a fucking retard and putting on the white sheets.

Yeah, you sure exposed me as someone who visits plebbit daily.

Look at the quote in this picture:

Taken way out of context by you white trash fucks. Ramz said that, then segued into his usual "Nationalism for all peoples" to highlight a clear double standard.

You take that as him being a cucked Israel-firster, despite the fact that he constantly criticizes those types.

Please, go back to Dailystormer with the rest of the bought and paid for guilt-by-association shills and accomplish nothing.

>being exposed
It's an anonymous image board, nigger! Nobody fears exposure... Except ADL shilling faggots like yourself, of course! better get a new proxy; we're on to you now!

Why are you getting angry at me because your favourite youtuber is a Zionist Jew Lover?

Lol. Holy shit, the feels for you man the feels.

He is a plant and controlled opposition. Obviously he makes good videos that's the point, why would they put a plant who was no good at getting followers/viewers. Working for Israel and/or the ADL 100%.

I'm 100% convinced that this is all just a big troll and you all actually love ramzpaul. This is like the Ben Garrison thing right?

Unsubbed and haven't watched a video ever since he trashed DS and flaunted his jewish whore in everybody's face.

He took a photo with some bitch that prances around under the name "Communismkills."

Mossad confirmed!

I'm not angry at all. I just wish you guys would stay behind the curtains instead of constantly shilling against guys like Ramz and Jared Taylor.

>Why are you getting angry at me because your favourite youtuber is a Zionist Jew Lover?
Why would I be angry? Ramzpaul posed for a photo with a kikette. Somehow this makes him a jewlover.

Fine. Whatever you say, ADL shill. Do you occasionally suck an uncircumsised human penis? I am getting lonely.

Dailystormer is a shit website, and Anglin's a fucking moron, user.

Things of that nature are everything that's wrong with the modern far-right.

Holy fuck, my thread just degraded into paranoia. I'm not even a stormfag or any of that garbage, I just had some suspicious about ramzpaul's genuinity.

We aren't shilling against we just woke up to the fact that Jews are a major problem and they happen to be surrounded by a lot of kikes.

Are his videos funny yeah some times. "The Daily Stormer" is funnier by far.

Is Jared Taylor a respectable and eloquent person? Yeah he is Dr. William Pierce is also and isn't packed full of "muh pathological altruism".

When you realize that all through out your life that all your schooling is brainwashing in one form or another. Then you can realize when people that are speaking in a movement might not be telling you the whole truth. People tend to move towards more truthful speakers.

As soon as you point out he loves Israel and Jews you get all these RIDF shills calling you out and namedropping Dailystormer and Stormfront. Two places I have literally nothing to do with.

It shows you the desperation they will go to try and unsully the name of their favourite alt right e celeb youtuber. This kind of fanboyism is usually reserved for people famous on reddit like h3h3.

These types are the most vocal of ramzpaul's critics.

Apparently, anyone who is fine with the existence of a Jewish state for Jewish people (regardless of the fact that they don't support a "special relationship" with it), criticizes the use of Swastikas as being bad for PR, and has doubts about weev, must be a Jewish shill.

>Dr. William Pierce is also and isn't packed full of "muh pathological altruism".
Pierce is dead. He accomplished little in the end. Let the living try out their own strategies, thanks.

Am I ignoring the fact that Jews are a problem? No.

That said, a lot of the problems in the modern world aren't entirely the fault of the Jews.

Doesn't mean I love them, I just find that putting all of the blame on them is ineffective and turns people off quickly.

"Daily Stormer" never struck me as anything special.

Pierce & Friends do far more to hurt than help.

>Mean green meme arrows
Is it summer already?

It's a reasonable assumption, considering that those two Godawful sites feature his most prominent critics.

I also really have to laugh at you getting salty about people dropping DS and SF, while playing the Plebbit card.

There's multiple "alt-right" people that are shills (or at least do the work like a shill). A good example is Shiksa Goddess (Sinead).

I have listened to some of his youtube videos and he seems like he is below average intelligence.

It's not really given the pictures I posted were created before wikipedia says Dailystormer started.

Before Dailystormer, Ramz was criticized by Stormfront.

Are you ignoring the fact that pictures can be shared on a website, even if they predate the website? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me coming from someone like you.

I'm not alt-right but he makes good points on a lot of things and I'd watch more of him.

Oh, and also, you and the others putting him down are Stormcuck prison punks trying to turn this new movement into an image of your failed old one by insulting people more successful than you.

I'm on the fence about Shiksa.

I don't like her, regardless; however, I'm not sure if she's a shill, or just a typical woman that wants e-celeb status.

She's trashy as fuck though. Did you see her post that conversation of her and her white trash husband yelling over Skype?

He and Milo co-opted and the alt right and now the white mans future is once again thrown into chaos. we must embrace the black pill and secure a future for no one.

I wouldn't know what Stormfront said about RamZOG because I don't go there.

These pictures weren't even from Sup Forums.

He does NOT look like hes low testosterone, and you know thats bullshit. If he was low he'd be short/fat and most likely more autistic.

>the pictures I posted were created before wikipedia says Dailystormer started.

>I t-totally don't go to Stormfront, but I echo their opinions perfectly.

Okay, humor me then, where are the pictures from?

>post pictures from a defunct imageboard from before dailystormer existed
>durrr DAILYSTORMER TARD detected

Now this is autism.

>everyone who doesn't like my alt right e celeb jew lover is a stormtard

top kek

His words speak truth from beyond the grave.

Found JDIF

You read it though didn't you, It kind of catches your eye as you scroll to the bottom does it not?

You know, I remember watching Ramzpaul circa 2010-2011 and that was way back before all this "alt-right" shit was on YouTube. I was an outspoken white nationalist at the time and made vlogs like him, and he was a more moderate civic kind of nationalist but we both had pretty much the same YouTube community watching us. Since then, he pretty much just realized his reasons for success and his base are stormfront posting white nationalists so he's gone out of way to try his best to appease this community which I don't think he's ever really truly identified with. I mean, yeah he's against political correctness and SJW shit in general but most sane people are, it was the more extreme anti-race mixing and anti-jew stuff that he never bought into so he had to use comedy as a way to do it to appease his viewers because he couldn't do it seriously because he never truly agreed with it.

So, yeah, he is a fake in way, but there are worse out there.

Yep, I'm JIDF because I take a slightly nuanced view of the situation. Go back to your hugbox, and enjoy irrelevancy.

I'd settle for a criticism that's not a shitty image macro with an out of context quote.

I'm not calling you a stormfag because you dislike Ramzpaul, I'm calling you a stormfag because you echo them perfectly.

My hug box is full of Zyklon right now, however we still face some tickets left if you would like one. They are free by the way so you dont have to spill your sheckels.

I think that's just the cadence of his voice, he's said he gets very nervous when he speaks. I saw him at AmRen, he gave a pretty good talk.

The way I see it if Taylor and Spencer are alright with him, there's not much to worry about.

This is the unconstructive LARP shit I was talking about.

Go play a tabletop RPG if you want it that badly.

Are we larping yet? Am I doing it right?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE