Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Based May.

She's saving our fucking country, boys. Show some respect.

Sheltered university students with no life experience shilling to remain in 3, 2...

godspeed you magnificent bastards

>"great" Britain
I wonder who they'll blame once the economy is down the shitter. I mean it can't be immigrants this time.

What's there to portray? Cameron stepped down because his bluff failed and the retards voted for brexit and this bitch took the job nobody wanted. So far she has done nothing.

It'll be fucking Meryl Streep again

She was great as Thatcher.

>retards voted for brexit

Still hurts huh?

> Retards voting to destroy the country because they once saw a foreigner in their shitty town in the middle of fucking nowhere, who they instantly blamed for their highest career achievement being getting all their dole meetings done before 11am

Why can't the North just fuck off?

>May 2016
If you vote leave the economy will immediately collapse
>July 2016
HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU RACISTS IDIOTS YOU ARE GOING TO CAUSE THE GOLBAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN
>October 2016
HERE IT COMES
January 2016
What do you mean the economy defied all expectations and continued to grow with little change? you wait for 2017 its going to be horrid
>March 2017
You just wait until summer, we all going to be piss poor after this.

Scotland has already been set up as the fall guy

globalists btfo

But a larger proportion of people in the South of England voted to leave than in the North

>retards want to keep giving EU £350 million a day for no reason
>retards want to pay £100 million fines a year because our bananas aren't curved enough for EU standards

Yup, we made a big mistake

It wasn't fucking fair. All these FUCKING stupid little vile Brexiters ruined everything for us! Old people shouldn't have been allowed to vote it won't matter to them since they'll be dead soon, but now we young people have to pay the price for their racism.

We need to have a referendum, people didn't know what they were voting for since UKIP kept spreading lies about how much they'd give back to the NHS. Tricking all the stupid and poor people into voting. It wasn't fair. To us. The 48%!

Well hey, at least we can give that 350million to the NHS, right? RIGHT?

YOUR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS
KEEP THEM COMING

>we will surely still have access to our biggest export market without having to accept foreigners into our country even though the EU specifically stated over and over again that you can't have market access without open borders for EU citizens
Then again, if you ruin your country hard enough noone would want to immigrate. So I guess that's a plan too.

>Help! My country's being destroyed by no longer being ruled by oligarchical democracy-hating liberal bureaucrats and having to throw money at them! FUCKING RACISTS ARE BEHIND THIS!

but people don't WANT open borders of any kind user

>he fell for the curved banana/cucumber meme
This is the intelligence of the regular brexit voter.

The Queen gave Brexit the go ahead last week. Brexit will start next week.

Feels fucking good man.

You fucking idiots ruin everything you don't know what you were voting for.

It isn't democratic because it wasn't fair. People from the EU should have been allowed a vote since it would affect them.

I do find it interesting how the split between educated/uneducated in the referendum was the largest in British history.

No prizes for guessing which side the educated voters went for, but then schools and universities are no doubt run by "EEEVIL LEFTISTS WITH THEIR BIG WORDS AND SO CALLED EXPEEERTS".

Can't wait for the economy to tank, 2bh.

Wait for it....

post brexit-related may mays lads

Keep crying. It's too late. Britain won. Fuck off back to Syria if you don't like it.

>democracy only works when i agree with it
LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

> Shit, we fucked up, better just repeat "WE WON YOU LOST" arguments we heard from The Daily Mail, or it might look like we don't have any clear reason for our choice

>She's saving our fucking country, boys.
wat

>literally crying

why are you guys so gleeful?
Dont you realize that those people are your fellow countrymen, who, just as you, want the best for their country?
Hating each other can't possibly benefit the UK, especially in such an important time

>we won you lost
is this not what happened? stop being such sore fucking losers