Planet Earth 2

So what did you think of the climate-change propaganda and overall shitty narration of Planet Earth 2

>inb4 it's science drumpftard
It's still propaganda

I find it hilarious how all the other boards can't go one thread without mentioning/pol/. Obsessed MUCH

Its BBC...uh duh they have agendas

Though admiring nature still makes it a visual pleasure

Started great but became pretty meh. Especially with those gay cities.

says the manchild who can't post about a beautiful nature documentary without dragging it into his pathetic political agenda.

can you even think clearly anymore? do go grocery shopping and get angry because there should be a wall around the salsa?

It was visually great and I have no problem with the climate change message but I noticed so many goofy sound effects added in, those really pissed me off.

>says the manchild who can't post about a beautiful nature documentary without dragging it into his pathetic political agenda.

You seem to be confused.

The BBC is the one that dragged a pathetic political agenda into a beautiful nature documentary.

>Climate change isn't relevant to the understanding or appreciation of nature and its diversity

Yes it is, poltard.

>presenting climate change as a problem to be solved, not a reality to be adapted to

It literally isn't.

Funny how we've had literal decades of nature-documentaries that allowed us to appreciate and understand nature's diversity WITHOUT hamming it up about le glowball worming.

You're trying to handwave propaganda into legitimacy.

It's both.

I thought it was good and redownloaded it recently. I'll have to rewatch it to see the global warming conspiracy shilling

>pretending to think climate change is a hoax because of "liberal tears"

Fucking hell. Just because you Sup Forumstard KHVs won't reproduce doesn't mean you can fuck the rest of us over.

>just pay carbon taxes goyim, problem solved :^)

>It literally isn't.

Yes it is, because climate change is affecting nature and its diversity. We have made it part of nature and a condition on diversity. Ignoring climate change or setting it aside because it triggers people who don't care would be idiotic.

Yeah, those darn nuts..don't they know the cavemen caused the Ice Age through the burning of fossil fuels??? Ugh I can't even

Life on Earth would continue until the Sun envelops the planet if it were inhabited by only animals. The likelihood of this happening with humans on it is pretty slim.

>muh diversity

How to instantly discard any argument as leftist virtue signaling

You act like we have any control over the rock hurtling through space that we happen to inhabit

diversity in nature is different from "get more blacks in the tech industry" you colossal fucking retard.

>this beautiful landscape will be destroyed in 50 years, but better not mention it because it could offend Cletus and his cousin-sister-wife Rhonda Sue
Nah it doesn't work like that

>doesn't understand a thing
>"virtue signaling"

every single time, parroting words like children

alright, cancer, I'll take your bait.

what's your conspiracy theory about global warming? if the evil environmentalists get us to drive more efficient cars and turn off the lights when we leave the house, then what? what is the liberal cabal's masterful endgame from all of this?

I know you have no sense of context because you're probably 19 and in the last two decades environmental protection has become a polarized issue, but please recall that it was Nixon that created the EPA, and H.W. Bush was probably our most environmental president. Making scarce resources go further and avoiding the further destabilization of the environments that we require to support our civilization, please explain how these principles support some sort of liberal agenda.

go on, scum, redpill me.

Triggered

>It was visually great

Wasn't this full of CGI or something?

Yeah, just like New York and the west coast should be underwater by now. Go pray to your prophet Al Gore you fucking retard

>butt flustered lefty

404: no argument found

>overall shitty narration

Hmmm. I think It's time for you to kill yourself.

>copypasta
>not just copypasta, but copypasta with lots of autistic spelling-errors, run-on sentences and lack of punctuation

Not sure why I'm surprised.

Carbon taxes you fucking idiot.

I'll give you a 3 for persistence.

>Yes it is, because climate change is affecting nature and its diversity.

Then how come it took until 2010 for nature docs to start cramming it into their narrative?

I'll give you a 0 for faggotry

>THE WORLD IS LITERALLY GOING TO END IF YOU KEEP EATING STEAK OR DRIVING A CAR THAT ISN'T A PRIUS

And then you wonder why you people get called hysterical alarmists.

Climate change is real, retard

>it's propraganda

It's meant to save the planet. You fucking idiots need to leave.

Because the goyim are taking too long to fall for the Carbon Taxes meme

those cheesy uninspired lines though.

>only the toughest will survive
boring

>Yeah, just like New York and the west coast should be underwater by now.

This. Funny how the alarmist predictions never seem to come true. And when they inevitably don't, they just get quietly ignored and updated with new ones.

>I know more about climate than actual scientists
>t. my parents are blood related to each other
Stop making a fool of yourself man, we'll call you when we need an opinion on losing your virginity to livestock

>narrative

I don't know why you're using this in the pejorative sense, a narrative doesn't make something untrue.

Cause god forbid they bring up the very real fact we are destroying our only home.

>Muh whiney, preachy government-funded programming is SAVING THE PLANET, you ignorant peasants!

Holy fucking shit. The Savior-complex is real.

So you're saying I'm not a faggot then? Thanks, moron.

Facts are only propaganda if you can't stand reality.

It's blatantly obvious they use cgi in scenes.

No shit the climate changes, fucktard, it's called seasons. The conspiracy is global warming and the cult leader Al Gores followers who insist "climate change" is "man made," negating the fact the most identifiable changes in climate, the Antarctic and the Sahara, happened thousands of years before conspiracies of green houses gases

I understand you, OP. I get upset too when nature documentaries mention evolution or how the earth isn't 6000 years old.

rage against that machine, user.

>not understanding the role of narrative in media and politics

Holy fucking shit you people are hopeless.

stopped watching right there

Predictions like that have never been made but ok

go on. you need more than a buzzword, kiddo. spell it out, how do carbon taxes help the evil empire? do you know specifically where they're applied? do you know who pays them? do you know where the revenue goes?

i'm sorry, did breitbart not prepare you for an actual conversation? you're going to need more than inarticulate name-calling this time.

Dinosaurs too. It's all a fucking racket for the museum industry to make money.

You're really trying hard aren't you?

>Predictions like that have never been made

Not when you edit reality, George Orwell-style.

Somebody post that page from TIME from 1995 or 1998 that said Miami would be underwater before 2015.

tell me more about your conspiracy theories user

Chekt

You know what, I hope they're right. I would love for the big bad global warming to flood the coasts and drown the fart huffing libtards

>t. I can't think rationally and use my brain because my frontal lobe is damaged
>so I'm just going to ad hom

K, Cletus

What part has been destroyed?

I'm saying your posts get a 0/10 because you're a faggot, faggot.

>All the good little cucks ITT shitting on people for being skeptical

So how much of your own money have you thrown at """"green"""" technology?

Or are you doing literally nothing more to combat this Global Warming boogeyman than the people you're whining about?

>TIME

>Miami
>not west coast
>not new york
>TIME

>I'm saying your posts get a 0/10 because you're a faggot, faggot.

>no u

>waaaaa we're destroying the planet and we're all going to die waaaaaaaaa

It's 2012 Mayan Prophecy shit or Y2K all over again. I get you hate yourself and contribute nothing, but instead of making up scenarios in which everyone dies, why not kill yourself?

Tl;dr

>literally no counter argument

That's what I thought

>literally no counter argument

That's what I thought

>a media company makes media to promote a viewpoint or a belief they want promoted

Not exactly a conspiracy theory, but whatever.

I guess you believe Fox News is super fair & balanced and has no ulterior motives except factual, unbiased reporting either. Because believing otherwise would be a """"conspiracy theory"""".

>w-w-we're not wrong, global warming is going to k-kill us all a-any day now ;_;

You expect me to offer a counter argument to your non argument? I brought up valid points. How can you believe the green house gases conspiracy when the biggest changes in climate happened thousands of years ago?

>I guess you believe Fox News is super fair & balanced and has no ulterior motives except factual, unbiased reporting either. Because believing otherwise would be a """"conspiracy theory"""".

I guess you believe that drinking horse semen while listening to Ayn Rand audiobooks read by chinese midgets will give you superpowers

Yeah I guess you believe """""""""""'that""""""""""""""""""""

You expect me to offer a counter argument to your non argument? I brought up valid points. How can you believe the green house gases conspiracy when the biggest changes in climate happened thousands of years ago?

Libtards be like so what if the Antarctic is G A I N I N G ice? So what if sea levels A R E N T rising? Haven't you seen the polar bear on the ice cube??

*prays to Al Gore*

>It's 2012 Mayan Prophecy shit or Y2K all over again. I get you hate yourself and contribute nothing, but instead of making up scenarios in which everyone dies, why not kill yourself?

Just lol. Where did I indicate any of these feelings? You oversensitive?

>wasting your 1 minute cooldown on this post

lol

>so butt flustered and defeated all he can do is repeat my words like a petulant toddler

Sad! This is the state of global warming cultist. Do you need a safe space?

>so butt flustered and defeated all he can do is repeat my words like a petulant toddler

Sad! This is the state of global warming cultist. Do you need a safe space?

Chekt

It's more indicative of leftist as a whole. They have a perpetual suicidal complex. But no, it's not enough that they die, everyone has to die. Hence DUDE ITS REALLY HAPPENING conspiracies get pushed back every 10 years

>Chekt

stopped reading there

It's hilarious because I can't remember the last time I so succinctly destroyed someone that they completely shut down like this.

Libaby on suicide watch

It's almost like we've been getting fed propaganda since our birth.
Only retards would start complaining now. It's well stablished that agenda pushing is very common on the mediums this board is based on.
You can choose to consume it or not. But if you want to discuss and throw tantrums about it, seek another board.

It's hilarious because I can't remember the last time I so succinctly destroyed someone that they completely shut down like this.

Libaby on suicide watch

>he doesn't check quads

Fresh off the boat, eh reddit?

>le I know what you are but what am I? I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

What a riveting conversation

>he doesn't check quads

Fresh off the boat, eh reddit?

>le I know what you are but what am I? I'm rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

What a riveting conversation

>so ass blasted his libtard narrative got destroyed so easily with common sense and real world observations he reverts to a babbling simpleton

Sad! Many such cases

>so ass blasted his libtard narrative got destroyed so easily with common sense and real world observations he reverts to a babbling simpleton

>Sad! Many such cases

Sad! Many such cases

>he keeps doing it and even samefags

The absolute mad man. This is like when Bill Nye the cuck guy got Tucked defending the global warming conspiracy and fell back on MUH GRAPES