Which sports media have been the worst in 2017, e.g. by repeatedly reporting false transfer rumors...

Which sports media have been the worst in 2017, e.g. by repeatedly reporting false transfer rumors, score predictions and general falsehoods?

fuck off pinhead

>a fucking fake leaf

>on Monday at 5:00 o'clock
is this guy actually retarded

>actively try to avoid donald drumpf
>people keep posting his tweets on every single board

Lmao blumpf btfo

BRING THE BRING THE BRING THE WALLS DOWN

why would you want to avoid him?

he's your president, it's important to know what his policies and plans are for your country

More important to know what Israel's plans are for the country tbqh lmao

I don't consider him to be my president.

tips fedora

Nice

i won't follow politics until full athenian democracy is instituted

it's depressing and polarizing. I just want to talk about sports/tv/anime/fit without hearing Sup Forums

Why has no one taken away his Twitter?

>europeans pride themselves on banter
>yet throw shit-fits at Trump
???!

This. Drumpf is not my president because he dosent share mine or American values

Well, that is a subjective feel, but not the objective reality.

If you're a U.S. citizen then Donald J. Trump is in fact your current president and commander in chief, that's how democracy works.
Before that, Barack Hussein Obama was the president of every single American for 8 years, whether those individual Americans liked it or not.

what are "American values"?

Barack Obama did not rely on a undemocratic electoral system and the influence of an anti-American foreign adversary in order to win the presidency. I don't know anyone that actually respects Trump as a man, let alone a president.

burgers and freedom you damn nazi

btfo'ing germany

And yet, Americans chose Trump in the election (I realize that he received less votes overally, but the rules, as stupid as they may be, were known beforehand) despite the controversy regarding Russian interference, making it clear that they preferred Trump compared to Hillary Clinton anyway.

Again, this is how democracy works.

WHY DID WE LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES. THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

>we can't let the warmongerer and dangerous criminal get into office
>i love trump so much, did you see how he threatened nuclear war and continuously tries to make half of the country mad? what an epic shitposter, shadilay my fellow magapedes

Literally the only person in my entire life I didn't personally know I that I would take a bullet for without hesitation

are you in the secret service?

because otherwise that is a bit pathetic desu....

that is not how democracy works you literal retard

that shit real? here our last president was treated like shit because she didn't like the media who always lied and said it out loud. Don't Americans consider what Trump does to be an attack on free speech and democracy?

We elected a professional shitposter. He'll probably kill us all, but it will be a hell of a ride in the meantime.

>democracy in its core isn't about accepting a leader chosen by the people of your country even if you personally dislike him

k

obviously jemele hill

boi what? the media does lie, how is that an attack on freedom of speech?

yeah everyones been saying we will get nuked and ww3 is happening for 12 months now...

in democracy you don't elect leaders you fucking brainlet

You've never heard of Hitler? He was elected by the People but he was rather bad, it was ok to disagree with him

Here it was seen as abuse of power, a president has a powerful impact, everything s/he says becomes a new, and if you attack the media on public you are going against free speech

The media does like, but it's awful for a president to accuse the media of lying and generally discrediting journalism. It just doesn't look good and errodes public trust in the institutions of free speech and a free press. Government is built around respecting unspoken rules and traditions because it builds stability. Free speech and trust in the media as independent from the government is one of those things

Are you really afraid of North Korea?

Even if they are capable of nuking your Westcoast and killing, say a few million people in the Los Angeles region, the very next hour your government will retaliate by nuking North Korea into oblivion, twice.

Kim Jong-un would have to be not only insane and delusional, but also suicidal to ever nuke the US.
He talks tough, but he will never actually do shit, so relax

Hitler's party became the strongest party in the 1932 elections, but they failed to get the absolute majority and no other party wanted to form a government coalition with him (he was in the same situation as Merkel is now basically), so he didn't actually became chancellor by getting elected into the office.

He was appointed by von Papen (the rightful, but weak chancellor at the time) in 1933 as chancellor and then used some pretexts to gradually get rid of all democratic checks and instutions.
Our democracy was weak as shit back then.

I'm just saying, you aren't only supposed to dislike the government if it's de facto, you can also be against legitly elected governants

Democracy isn't only voting every X amount of years and if you lose you just shut your ass until the next election, that shit would allow the party who won the election to do whatever they want, and that's not democracy. In democracy, the winning party has to govern for all the People, if you are from a right wing party and you win, you have to rule for the right wing and the left wing, not let those who didn't vote for you out. That just generates violence

Trust me, we are experts in that subject

>being such a fucking autist you would die for someone you don't even know personally because of your blind adoration for him

imagine being this much of an autistic cuck

THis post is fucking real talk right here , even the independents that I know voted for trump last election severely regret their decision. trump is going to go down as one of the worst presidents of all time

>A president complaning on Twitter
I just wanna die, really

>a undemocratic electoral system
So it would be more democratic to allow the major cities to decide the election? Fucking retard. Voted for Jill Stien btw

smart people live in cities, so yes. let the mongrel

Your electoral system is broke, that thing about governors remapping its counties is pure bullshit and undemocratic

No, 1 person 1 vote. The candidate with the highest amount of individual votes wins

this sounds smart, but you have to remember that the republicans get angry because smart people in america concentrate much more heavily in cities and ultimately lean more liberal, so they need to make sure cletus and sally joe in their trailer park in rural alabama with 5 kids living off welfare have their vote for donald trump count as much as any libcuck

Oh my god, why you guys fucking stop votting for the SAME TWO PARTIES. But what do I care, you guys gave me and Argentina fucking militaries govs, you know that we aren't living in wellfare states because of your dirty external politics.

>those tweets are actually real

Top lel, the absolute madman

Also, question: do nuclear buttons really exist?
Like, do Trump and Jong-un really, literally have buttons in their office which somehow launch nuclear missiles, without anyone being able to interfere?

that shit really fucked our countries up, we are now in a constant spin from neo-liberal to populism rotation and I can't tell which one is worse

Go to /k/ and ask if the president can unilaterally fire missles. Short answer is no, and the Joint Cheifs can stop him if they think a launch is unlawful or a terrible decision.

>Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I have a bigger nuclear button that works
lol can whoever is running this simulation just tone it down a bit, you're getting out of hand

That's what I thought, would be a bit irresponsible to give a single man this much power and as much as I value Trump for his unprecedented entertainment value as US president, it's good to know he doesn't have total control over the American nuclear missiles....

Exactly, we could have sweet sweet wellfare state, but america wouldn't allow us

i honestly, full heartedly believe that if donnie was going to go to nuclear war with north korea over nothing and was goijg to destroy the world, someone within his cabinet or a joint chief would literally steal his phone and communication devices and put a horse tranquilizer into him and lock him in a closet

please secret service, i am not saying i would do this. im saying i literally believe the military would to this to stop him

To be fair, we're not running a fucking country