Why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

it is basically the most base and purest sexual transaction: there is no mismatch or miscommunication or deception involved.

it is pure distilled human nature: i provide you with something, you provide me with sex.

theres all kinds of shaming not only on reddit, but on Sup Forums as well: "only losers lose their virginity to prostitutes" "losing your virginity to a prostitute is the lowest of the low" "LOL wow enjoy being a loser for the rest of your life".

there is literally nothing wrong with losing your virginity to a prostitute and/or continuing patronage of prostitutes for your sexual release; i am just interested to see why people would bother to shame others for this act as if they have any vested stake in the matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnovwp4O3JI
youtube.com/watch?v=-wExMdvsjYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a big difference between your regular street whore and a upper class Vegas prostitute in a safe and regulated environment provided by Mr. Dennis Huff.
If you're able to save up a couple of grand and can afford a road trip to Vegas, preferably with a couple of buddies, then there's nothing wrong with it. There was a great HBO series called Cathouse where one young guy lost his virginity to one of the girls and she was very kind, gentle, and walked him through everything.

Because prostitutes are illegal and you're so barren that you have to resort to a crime to get your dick fucked.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about that.

>There was a great HBO series called Cathouse where one young guy lost his virginity to one of the girls and she was very kind, gentle, and walked him through everything.

Link?

>paying for sex
Rape is more respectable.
Fucking fat loser.

>t. guy too ugly to get laid

lmfao you act like i give a fuck about your opinions about me.

i mean i get that this is Sup Forums adn we are all here to troll the fuck out of each other but still, there are people out there who will hear someone fucks prostitutes and immediately start saying shit like this and its really kindof pathetic.

not saying you guys are the ones like that IRL but just that, this attitude you may or may not be saying in jest is in actuality something that actually exists today

Some of us would rather there were a romantic story behind how we lost our virginity..

That being said, with all the virginity shaming surrounding men it's hard to find a woman willing to be your first real girlfriend. Women simply care way too much about preselection, if they were honest about breaking social constructions this would be the first: guy has lots sex, guy more likely to cheat. Guy has no sex, guy more likely to think sex with you is everything. Why is this hard?

I watched this dude turn another dude into a walrus.

Lost mine to a Moroccan prostitute when I was 22. 28 now and have never had sex again. :(

Cost me $200 plus $50 for hotel room for 2 hours

do your research and plan ahead.

follow the guides online.

it can be expensive but if you know what you are doing it doesn't have to be.

there are spots around the world that make the process simple, costs affordable, and distant enough from your own legislation to prevent serious criminal proceedings.

but it can be addictive.

so the actual sex only lasted for like 10 minutes and you get literally 1 hour and 50 minutes left to do whatever the fuck you want with the hooker right?

like you can make her go out and buy you a soda while you watch tv, when she gets back u can make her suck ur dick while ur playing nintendo ds.

you can make her fucking scrub ur bathtub, make her cook some traditional moroccan food, etc.

all that shit, right?

>why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

>being so autistic that you have to seriously ask this question

Son, the stigma of virginity has nothing to do with the act of sex itself. Being a involuntary virgin past a certain age is a sign that you're unable to find anyone willing to have sex with you. Paying someone to have sex with you doesn't fix the problem - if anything, it makes it worse. It means that not only are you unable to find a willing partner, but you're so obsessed with having sex by any means that you're willing to pay a stranger who would never touch you normally to fuck you for money.

that's like saying "dude we'll get drunk for like 10 minutes right but then we'll throw up for two hours and we can throw up on like anyone at the party and we can have spins for hours man, right?"

you don't get the point.

I'd honestly rather give it away to a prostitute than continue being a virgin. Feels depressing as hell carrying that shit at 22 when most healthy, socially normal people lose it in their teens. I at least would like to be able to say "I have fucked."

It's like buying a trophy

Good for you...but you still suck

Seducing women requires the traits which are the most genetically successful

depends...

if you're 50, the world's best research and development technician, but have never touched a girl, a trophy in the form of a blonde bimbo in her early 20's is a damn fucking respectable trophy.

In some cultures losing the V card to a hooker is a father son tradition. I just love what I do
t.pimp. Dinasty of the furry gold dealers since the 1760s

>russia
>furry gold
you cannot have Gadget.

If you 50 and failed to give a woman vaginal tingles you're just seen as a creep who needed to bribe a guttertrash skank with no shame

Shut up, degenerate. Leave your whining to /r9k/.

People usually start putting ethics above legality around the time they graduate from elementary school. Victimless crimes are okay.

there is literally nothing implying any of that negatively charged shit you have to say.

true the plane ticket to thailand is pretty expensive; ~1000 i think?

but then you get there and women cost $20.

i could go around and see a tshirt that i like for $25 or i could bring home this 5'4 brown bitch with huge tits back to my place and fuck her for an hour.

hmmm i guess ill take the shirt unless i see an even hotter slut.

how does any of this make me such an obsessed guy? im just paying 3rd world women what amounts to literally a nice dinner in my country for the purposes of using them to fuck.

so...is the less respectable party in this transaction the guttertrash skank who accepts a few benjamins or the creepy, successful, prize-winning, money-making, house-paid-off middle aged man?

>Caring about social stigma in 2016

Wizardry is a lifetime commitment

The problem with The Cathouse is that pretty much every trucker that goes through that area has also gone through those women.

the problem with the cathouse is it is several hundred dollars more than the local girl on backpage.

LBFMs are the nectar of dreams.

The former

A woman who gives access to her womb to any man regardless of fitness is disgusting on a primal level

A man who gives out his commitment is sickening on a primal level

>insecure about needing to pay
>doesn't care about diseases

I guess not having hands is tough for you
surely there is a nurse nearby
just push the button with your nose

you really can't get a nice dinner for $20 anywhere anymore though. it's more like $30 these days.

Help them out

youtube.com/watch?v=Cnovwp4O3JI

well that's some shit preparation for the real world

i wish that whores were legal and cheap

but i know that it would be bad for society and for the whores so im a little glad that some puritanical fuck made it illegal- otherwise i would give no fucks about doing it all the time and then all of my money would be wasted on whores- and that's no good.

what i really want is a soulmate

It's about feminazis losing a monopoly on pussy

look here, this will solve your troubles.
>80680264

you can do it

you just stopped trying for some reason

get a hooker, get a gf, get a fuckbuddy- they are all whores it doesn't really matter

read some PUA (The Game) and the Kino Touch escalation method

go for girls a little below your league

you can do the thing. i believe in you.

Women don't like prostitutes. They're competition.
If you haven't noticed, women are very good at pushing social stigma onto anyone or anything that they disapprove of as a group.

Because it's not an accomplishment. Guys have to work to get bitches, but if you just hand $$$ to some whore; no one will respect you for it.

But at-least then you can say you've had sex before.

Summed it up perfectly user. Haha.

Because sex by itself means nothing. The whole test of getting a girl to accept you is convincing a girl to accept you. It's a judgment. What do you think of a contest where the contestants can just pay the judges?

honestly i think that Trump girls are too conservative for me

all of my experience has been with smart liberal women from middle/upper class families

but i don't want to marry that. i want an ethical liberal woman who hasn't already taken over 9000 cocks.

does such a thing exist?

You mean politics and business?

No idiot

Chad is the problem.

In the old days, even Chad mostly preferred prostitutes to hookups, because it's just plain easier and simpler that way. Somewhere along the line, it became socially praiseworthy to be a great seducer of women, and this has led to a situation where men are basically crawling over broken glass and fighting each other for womens' favor, rather than having one group of women just for sex (prostitutes) and another for marrying later when you want a family like it was in the old days.

Women just LOVE modern dating, they get all the benefits of prostitution (free shit, being a slut) and none of the downsides like the social stigma that used to preclude prostitutes from later marrying well.

I'm a virgin and I don't think I could fuck a prostitute even if the option was there.

Wtf? Romance? Are you some sort of faggot or what?

Isn't that the point of it? Falling in love, etc?

Sure if you get your reality spoon fed to you by Hollywood and TV.

Maybe I watched too much Disney as a child.

Terrible analogy

Ok mate, sound like you really need to take a trip down to the local pollywaffle and get your tucker packed into a tight gook box.

That'll do it. If you expect some fairytale love of your life horse shit you are in for a rude fucking awakening. If you want a life partner find someone who will elevate your status via resources or connections. Love would be a nice extra perk but it won't put food on the table or buy you a new car.

Nah, I don't even know how you would find one.

I'm not really that ambitious that those things matter to me.

Find that ambition before you become old and bitter at all the missed opportunities.

I'll have probably killed myself before that happens anyway.

This is a pretty loser thing to do. Why not just find a regular cute GF to lose it too.

Unless you're like 35 y/o autistic virgin Then you should just rape a close friend. You'll probably get away with it because they feel sorry for your retarded ass, just make sure she's single so you don't end up murdered.

I seek to love and be loved, a hollow experience for my first time doing something plausibly sacred isn't very inviting. If I simply wanted to feel good and didn't mind paying, I'd buy MDMA, weed and take a bath with harmonious music.

I want to share a moment with someone instead, even if I have really bad sex which is likely for my first time.

I don't think you understand what I'm really after. Sex itself doesn't interest me.

>Cuck: The Post

You either had a teen girl, with a body tight like you'll never again experience, want nothing more in the world than you or you didn't
There's nothing magical about losing your virginity to an older woman who's had every tom, dick and harry through her so no harm in visiting a prosty although just jump on a massage with a tug or gobble at the end if you're that stressful to have your dick played with

>making sex sacred is cuckoldry
Sup Forums has recently gotten a few steps worse. This is what happens when we get media attention.

A nice dinner is what the average man pays for sex anyway Amirite?

Nah, I've more or less accepted my hopelessness. I couldn't even try to pick up a woman if you pointed a gun at my head and threatened to pull the trigger if I didn't even try at the very least. I would just default to a sputtering wreck unable to convey any kind of romantic intent. I've more or less come to terms with it, and accepted that I'm one of the inferior males not meant to pass my genes. Kinda shitty since my dad's a pretty alpha guy and has to keep women away with a pointy stick. His genes must have skipped a generation, or a childhood of isolation and vidya fucked me proper. Sorry dad, you deserve better.

Hopefully another war starts up soon and Cuckdeau sends us in so I can maybe get a few kills, then meet an explosive end overseas. That's my life's ambition now.

Roasties get mad that you didnt lose it by pandering to one of them

>listening to or taking advice from Sup Forums ever
there are people who actually do this

because fucking a whore is stupid and we have too many dumb shit kids as is

>it is basically the most base and purest sexual transaction
>most base and purest

Which one is it? Those words don't really work together...

FUCK OFF JEW ZIONIST FUCKING SEBATAI ZEVI

love is an awful experience

while it's happening- it's the greatest feeling in the world. they are your everything. you think of them constantly, you can't wait to see them, you would do ANYTHING for them.

then it's over, for whatever reason, and you're alone again. and in place of all of that joy and love is a hollow pit where your happiness used to be. and you feel the flames of love fire up again for a few months- but after it's over all of the things that made you happy before just turn to dust in your mouth. after having her- not having her becomes unbearable. and so you obsess and you still think about her all the time- for years

and then she starts posting pictures of her husband and their children

and you fall asleep alone on the couch again

and dream of things that never were

I lost my virginity at age 16 to my first love

Now in late 20s I sex mostly with prostitutes

I never think of how I lost my virginity except on pol threads

>"only losers lose their virginity to prostitutes"

That's the answer, really. People see them as losers because they fail to achieve something very basic that normal humans achieve, being able to attract a sexual partner.

Just like if you're 30 years old and still relying on your parents people will call you a loser. Seems pretty simple to me, if you haven't achieved things X, Y and Z that normal people achieve by a certain point in your life, you are a loser in the game of life.

I don't agree that they should be harassed over the fact that they're not good at life, but that's just how it is and is unlikely to change.

FUCKING JEWS MAKING PROPAGANDA THREAD TO MAKE MEN MORE DEGENERATE.

>why is there such a social stigma around a man losing his virginity to a prostitute?

There's stigma to this? I don't think this happens enough to have a "stigma". I didn't even know this happened until I came onto Sup Forums. Trust me, no one in the real world gives a shit about how you lose your virginity. They definitely don't want to know, and normies would never tell, so just go ahead and do it, weirdo.

Nobody is thinking about men losing their virginity to a prostitute. Ever. And should you lose your virginity to a prostitute, nobody else wants to fucking know that about you. Nobody cares about your self centered bullshit. We really just don't give a fuck. Why do you insist on flaunting your degeneracy and then whimpering about what others think? Keep it to yourself if you're not proud of your bullshit, faggot.

don't worry, im here to counter them- arguing for romance and the pain of loves lost

Literally every woman uses sex as an exchange for something. They lock you in with a shit load of sex at the start of the relationship, then ration it and commodify it in order to establish an element of control in the relationship.

Try to find a decent girl that will fuck you unconditionally whenever you want, indefinitely.

You think Prince Nawaf al-Saud is tormented every night he goes to sleep knowing he payed the women on his yacht (pic related) to fuck him?

have you read The Game and the Kino touch escalation method?

whoops, meant to link to this

Dude you're projecting . If you want to fuck prostitutes no one is gonna stop you and I'm sure the girl needs the money to "finance college".

>not raping your girlfriend

Why the fuck do you pussies let the woman be in control? Are you that needy for sex that a weak female can control you with it? Every man has to get past this at some point to become a man.

Your woman needs to understand two things clearly at all times:
1. You can snap her dainty little neck at any moment if you choose.
2. You can tell her fuck off at any moment and be 100% ok with this. There is half the population out there with a vagina and there is nothing particularly special about her hole.

>Because prostitutes are illegal and you're so barren that you have to resort to a crime to get your dick fucked.

When you put it like that, yeah, it really does sound pathetic. Sex is abundant in the natural world. Fleas, dogs, birds fuck at will. But neckbeards, if they were a species they'd be extinct within a generation. Truly God's mistake.

Such edge.

I'll fucking kill you you fucking piece of shit who the fuck scum fuck are you? YOU HAVE CONSCIOUSNESS AND I HAVE TO READ YOUR SCUM FUCKING POST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF END YOUR PITIFUL FUCKING EXISTENCE I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH THAT I LOVE YOU

But can you fuck a girl with a frozen piece of shit in the 'natural' world?

Never heard of it

A true man would understand his animal instincts can be selfish and him himself would inherently want his other half he loves to have equality, but I wouldn't understand a child afraid of emotion to understand love and how to have another person experience it with him in the first place.

Better than being a fat virgin like you.

>white knighting not even for a real girl, but a hypothetical one

Holy fucking reddit. Leave this site forever

youtube.com/watch?v=-wExMdvsjYw

>literal meme responses

Being a lonely autist is way worse. It's like breaking up with a girl every day you wake up.

>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF END YOUR PITIFUL FUCKING EXISTENCE
Working on it. I'm doing it the slower way via military service. Hopefully I can save up some money to leave to my parents before an IED fulfills my deathwish.

They can use it to buy a better son who doesn't suck.

>What do you think of a contest where the contestants can just pay the judges?

sounds like our government desu

Actually it is the most logical thing you can do.

After that, you have no more fear of the female body and you build up confidence.

There is all that hype around the idea the first score must be done without a cooperating party.

SAUCE: I lost my virginity with a prostitute