Will Wonder Woman be any good? I find it hard to believe a producer could make 4 terrible movies in a row

Will Wonder Woman be any good? I find it hard to believe a producer could make 4 terrible movies in a row.

Lol iron first dr strange and civil war is worst than all three. Stay triggered.

0 Oscars

Iron Fist is a tv show and I don't see what Marvel has to do with this. I haven't even watched a marvel movie since Iron Man 3.

It looks pretty good.

>haven't watched marvel movie in years
>seen all three of DCs latest
Thanks for the support

>implying I paid to watch those pieces of shit

>Stay triggered

oh the ironing

>still used internet which you paid for
Checkmate

The only bad movie there is suicide squad

Yeah I agree. I plan on seeing it just hoping the world-building goes in the direction I think it will. Anything beyond that is bonus round for me.

>implying I didn't movie hop from something that was actually good, that I actually paid for, to see if these movies were actually that bad (they were)

And BvS

And MoS

WW will be there soon too as will JL

nah, they were both good

Lol ok.
Let me guess you'll do the same for Justice League and Wonder Woman right?

Fucking autism

>the daily "I hate DC thread"
Mental patients drooling in hospitals have rituals less pathetic than you losers.

MoS 8
BvS UC 8
SS 2

WW aside from slow-mo shit and Gal's ''acting'' seems good. Expecting 6 - 7.

JL if they butcher it again i will w8 for final cut and drop DCEU. Expecting again an 8.

Snyder wants JLto be three hour long. You can bet your ass there will be an Extended Version.

Nope.

Not wanting to waste money on shit movies isn't autism.

2/3 of those movies are great and one of them won an Oscar.

One of those is absolutely abysmal.
One is the best superhero film there is.
One I haven't seen and don't really care about seeing.

Who are you trying to impress exactly?

I can only think on Transformers and shit like paranormal activity.

That should be easy to believe. Just look at Michael Bay or Uwe Boll. They're consistent in making trash.

It's going to be a good film, probably better than the previous ones.