1. Your country

1. Your country.

2. The year is 1817. You wake up to this peasant girl in front of your bed. What do?

call for my guards to put her in the dungeon.

If it's that long ago her pussy is probably super hairy and smells like moldy fish. No thanks.

>Anglos
>Not gay

Pick one.

did women shave their armpits and legs yet? I don't think they did, so any woman born before the 20th century would most likely be revolting

gay as shit omfg no wonder anglo society is on the brink of collapse

>any woman born before the 20th century would most likely be revolting

Actually even the ancient Egyptians hated fat and hairy women so they limited their food intake and made them shave.

Old European sculptures and paintings idealized rich fat women. But non-published drawings by the same artists show that they idealized the same female body types modern men like.

ask her to make some aamupuuro and then make her pick potatoes from the field while i go hunting.

>aamupuuro

What is that?

mixed-race babies

Ask her why the fuck she's wearing curtains.

1. Flag
2. Kill and eat her because she looks better fed than anyone here, fucking Napoleon and his edgy sjw shit destroyed our infrastructure

Go get a coffee.

Politely ask her to leave so I can fap in peace

Honestly can't imagine what I'd be like in olden days but given my sexual predelictions I'd probably be dead from tertiary syphilis by my current age

THIS Aztec women naturally had little hair but they used tweezers to pluck anything unsightly and bathed daily. Ancient world doesn't necessarily mean revolting.

I she looked like that I would fuck her for hours.

>get canabalized

>not liking any woman born before the 20th century
kys pedo

Start working on field, the harvest will not collect itself

threesome with one of my slave girls

>low test

I'd probably be livid my guards let some peasant into my room. I have a wife, I don't need some whore. I'd probably make a fuss about the security, maybe jail the idiot who let this happen.

My wife is insecure and jealous, so I'd let her do what she wants with her. She'd probably kill her.

>peasant girl in such a garment
Just no. Start with kissing her from toes up to pussy to show off my appreciation - cunnilingus - sex - giving her massage and bringing some breakfast

this

I'd have been starving to death in 1817.

make her my designated bj girl. in the middle of dinner,feeling kinda horby, call the desognated bj girl, she sucks me till i cum, cleans it and leave. ata a boring party from a fellow noble, call the desognated girl while i talk to some people and get it sucked right there.

They had breast implants in 1817?

Laetitia Casta is 100% natural. The pic is from 1995. She was only 17 at that time.

Laetitia Casta is 100% natural.

>1817
I think I'd be too depressed to have sex tbqh

a plate of eggs?

Why depressed?

because everyone he knows and loves wasn't nutted into existence yet.

Gay

Louis XVIII is back on the throne, Napoléon has been sent in exile and this time he will not come back

Benis in Bagina to make royal babies of coruse, 4 minium so i can send our daughters away to get more land and sons so i can train them to be future kings.
Eternal Pole will conquer the world with his BIG POLISH COCK.

I ask her who's the guy with the biggest dick around here and try to shag the guy

leave roastie

or call that hung men to suck his cock and watch her riding it