youtube.com/watch?v=BOc0WG4tNX4
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/proof-chase-fixed-bradley-walsh-9453780
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase-fix-scandal-extraordinary-video-7703336
youtube.com/watch?v=tBtr8-VMj0E
youtube.com/watch?v=WFmlxhx3jq4
youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8
youtube.com/watch?v=QV2buWbzmkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genuinely annoyed. Fair play to that one guy though, he put in the money, and he wasn't going home empty handed.

another man baby spergs out over teh wimmin, again?

I have literally no context whatsoever about this, so I'm going to assume this to be the case.

The Chase is fake. The "Experts" are shown the answers on the screen infront of them.

How people don't see this is beyond belief.

Participants are paid £1000 upfront to be on the show, travel and accomidation expenses are paid for, and they sign a confidentiality agreement in case they realise what's going on.

Sorry to break your bubble.

Nah, one guy got 9k, then all his teammates took their lower offers, including two negative offers, so they ended up playing for 6.3k.

They just remove negative offers altogether. Just give them a grand.

do negative offers take away from previous contestants winnings?

TRIGGERED

Yeah. If that was me I would stay silent during the final chase, out of spite.

of course

not only that but it makes it much easier to get into the final if you take a lower offer

Wot habbened

The Beast was my maths teacher for a while and I can confirm that he was smart as fuck

at least with maths equations anyway

Yes. At the end they play for a pot made out of what everyone earned, and divide it evenly if they win.

He is the worst one out of the lot.

>Dat Welshman
Disgusting... But yeah the guy that earned 9k should have got it, minus money shouldn't be allowed. If they want to do minus figures they should deduct it from what they earn in the cashbuilder.

>Earn 5k
>Offer them 3k instead
That would be fairer, it's a cunty move to deduct their 5k and then a further 3/4/5k on top of that.

He's been on quiz shows since the 90's. He did University Challenge, WWTBAM and recently was in an Only Connect team too.

the numbers are completely random, i dont get it

same with the offers from deal or no deal

rigged

He married his cousin lel.

Literally
>>>/Tumblr/

>He is the worst one out of the lot

Easily. I'd love to see the stats for who costs ITV the most money.

The best way to split the money is the way Divided used to do it. It was unbelievable entertainment and exposed some cunts of the highest order

youtube.com/watch?v=BOc0WG4tNX4

cuz he's a black man innit. Beast and Anne are the best.

>seething
jesus christ this roblox forum kid posts on Sup Forums too?

I'm sure I've seen that blonde on TV before

I think you were watching The Chase.

Nah it was definitely on something else, she was hosting or presenting something.

Fuck it's gonna do my nut in now.

She has a familiar face, it's generic and round, made even more generic with those thick hipster glasses.

>You're not the A player in any shape or form
>In my mind I am
Pretty much sums up all those shows. Everyone deludes themselves into thinking they were the crucial player.

Women are scum, you ever watch Goldenballs?

Women on that show were nasty, always stealing after convincing the man to split the jackpot.

Women were a mistake.

t. Voltaire.

>Women on that show were nasty, always stealing after convincing the man to split the jackpot.
Yeah, usually had some sob story ready too. I remember when they had to change the rules, after that guy blatantly said he was going to steal, and said he'd share the money with the other contestant.

Nah he's Canadian and the chase is a British gameshow, unless he streams British gameshows which makes him even more autistic than I ever imagined.

Isn't it just an Australian thing? It's usually said by Australian flags on Sup Forums

Zeus and Jo in the second clip are like perfect examples of what people hate about gays and women holy shit

How long until a tranny on Take Me Out?

That is my toughts exactly, their mannerisms were just so fucking annoying.

also the pretending not to care and not just dropping the ego for a few grand

It's no surprise this show was cancelled.

Is bottom right a bloke or a lesbian?
Also, what actually happened here, I didn't catch today's episode?

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/proof-chase-fixed-bradley-walsh-9453780

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase-fix-scandal-extraordinary-video-7703336

Proved fake a few times.

Bloke. Those 3 contestants all took the lower offer.

this doesn't prove anything ffs

>First link is Bradley joking with the Chaser after they jumped the gun and pressed too early
>Second clip is one technical glitch in hundreds of shows but the contestants still win anyway.

Shitty click bait articles. Did you even read them yourself you brain dead mongoloid?

youtube.com/watch?v=tBtr8-VMj0E

Try and contain your rage.

>Is bottom right a bloke or a lesbian?
Welsh.. So not human.

Disgraceful cunts. The guy in seat 1 deserved so much more than to split £6,000 with those cunts. He was a great player.

Jesus I'd never heard of this before but whoever dreamt up this format is a psychopath and I love them for it.

Is she still alive?

Cheeky cunt

That last guy though was a proper leader. He did what he had to to get everyone the most amount of money.

Check out Goldenballs aswell

both are top tier Machiavellian game show kino desu.

>that fucking bitch
>literally, "I'm the best in my mind"

Seriously. He got a 9k cash builder, and answered like 16 of the 19 answers in the final round.

That's some Ronaldo tier delusion.

I bet she didn't share some money with him afterwards though.

youtube.com/watch?v=WFmlxhx3jq4

Based Anne.

I really want a pic of a smug Pepe with a 'steal' ball.

Same. I say this all the time. Let's see the 'it's a team game' parasites help out their teammate then.

>is obese
>got a third class in his degree
>was a substitute teacher
>married his cousin
>acts the most superior of all the chasers, including a barrister who argued at the Old Bailey and a medical doctor

t. Aristotle, too

There was some fucking roided up 50 year old thing on last years's series, that specimen was probably a tranny.

looks like that liberal youtube slut laci green

it's a shame they don't reveal who was which player at the end

I'm usually against capital punishment but I can make an exception for people who take a negative offer.

Even Bradley seems disgusted by it sometimes. He has to put on the 'Fair enough' act, but sometimes you can tell he wants to tell them they're being dicks.

On a different note, Lena Dunham's on Travel Man next week.

The Beast is easily a level above the other chasers. Some of his final chases are unbelievable.

This, or if they take the minus offer they should have the equivalent seized from their assets/savings, failing that, the next of kin.

Paul Sinna is gay.

Who remembers this madman?

youtube.com/watch?v=S0qjK3TWZE8

Stealing is the +ev play though.

See
>I remember when they had to change the rules, after that guy blatantly said he was going to steal, and said he'd share the money with the other contestant.

After that, I think you weren't allowed to say what you were going to do with the money. Great strategy, though it could have backfired hard.

Yeah I've seen it, he was a good guy in the end. Ibrahim was a silly pak.

Why do people always check both balls?
YOU ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE THE OTHER IS GOING TO BE.

>There is no legal requirement for him to split the money with you
Not true actually, a verbal contract can hold in a court of law, specially if it is recorded.

Didn't watch this ep- what were the cunts names? Feel like a good ol' raid is in order (but not from Sup Forums so please don't ban me mds)

I'd say Beast, Sinna and Anne are about the same level. New girl is considerably lower and Shaun is worst of the lot.

There is a world ranking for quizzers and Kevin from Eggheads is number one.

Darragh was the name of the guy that won the money (and deserved the money for his hard work). Just go on twitter and look at the tweets for the chase this week, a load of people are calling them cowardly and gutless.

Jenny (new girl) actually isn't that bad, she isn't used enough. And yes Shaun is terrible, why they keep him on I don't know?

I actually root for Shaun. I feel sorry for him, he's clearly outclassed by all the other chasers by a wide margin. But imagine how embarrassing it would be to fire him- he should just resign to save himself that.

Jenny is a disaster. Add to that her incredible smugness. She literally looks like a teacher's pet getting a pat on the head every time she gets one right.

I saw her go against a team that only had 11 in a final chase, say it was going to be easy, then lose and have the gall to tell the team their "luck was in."

He's a complete gentleman, as well. He's the only chaser I almost always root for.

I second this

Yep, Shaun is the nice guy. I also hate Mark, he's too damn good- no one ever beats him. But worse, he acts like a toddler having a tantrum half the time when he loses.

youtube.com/watch?v=QV2buWbzmkQ

He clearly can't handle the banter. He's Welsh iirc and speaks Welsh.

That's incredibly childish.

>He's Welsh iirc and speaks Welsh.
I think he lived in Wales for like a few years as an adult, and his Welsh doesn't go far beyond basic conversation. He is smart, but very self-aggrandizing.

Shaun and Bradley have the best bants though so its fine.

>tfw It's just another day at the office

I know she's not great at quizzing but I'd still like Jenny to sit on my face desu

Tipping Point is the superior show.

Though fuck me do people make some stupid choices on it.

This lad knows what he's talking about.

Tipping Point is for mongs.

Literally
>those 2p machines at the fairground:the show

Nowhere near the same class as the chase

although I end up watching it every time it's on

Every time I watch this it reminds me of when I got kicked out the arcade in Pontins for banging the 2p machine with my shoulder.

>mfw that welsh guy

He was a legit mong right? Sounded like he was retarded, no emotion in his speech whatsoever.

The Big Bang Theory of gameshows

LATERAL MOVEMENT
GOTTA GET SOME LATERAL MOVEMENT
HOPING FOR SOME LATERAL MOVEMENT
REALLY NEEDS SOME LATERAL MOVEMENT THERE

>tfw It's riding

>the numbers are completely random

No they're not, especially Mark's. He always makes his higher offers either multiples of what they got in the cash builder or a number that would round out the pot.

Also that Welsh kid had some severe autism I had to mute it during his segment to not cringe,

>Spend 3 counters working on a drop zone
>your opponent puts one in and gets out 20 counters and a double and a prize counter it's a holiday

I just find ben shepard pretty bland desu.

If she lost a bit of weight I would.

this. Thank god pierce is on GMB I'd have nothing to watch before work otherwise.

>It's a suzana reed gives a crappy awkward rebuttal to pierce and everyone acts like the strong independent woman btfo him episode.

whoops posted wrong pic

There was a side to that we didn't see on the tv.

Mark pulled out all the stops, got a question right and was about to win against an incredible team score, until the judges said, "no, that last right answer was actually wrong," and he ended up losing because of it. Basically he had won a challenge before getting his victory overturned, which pissed him off.

The Chase action figures when?

They thought about it but the cost of manufacturing Beast and Governess figures would be too much

Fair enough.