Beauty and the Beast breaks box office records

>Beauty and the Beast breaks box office records
A P O L O G I Z E

No

>WE WUZ DA FRANCH BRUH

So I thought people were sick of remakes bruhs?

Stop saying shit like that

>A P O L O G I Z E

for disney cashing in on a very popular old film, what the fuck are you even on about ? That doesnt make it good you plebby baiting fuck.

>inb4 "being this new"

Apologize is the shittest fucking meme b8 ever, die in a fire OP you fucking cunt fuck you.

Does she get her tits out?

An unnecessary remake with more jews, niggers and whores. I'll pass.

>Sup Forums
>actually knowing anything about the film or TV industry

Yes, but not in the movie. Check out Sup Forums or /gif/ for more.

Don't hate on the meme just cuz OP didn't use it right

I wonder how many people are like me and bought tickets simply because they essentially had to (because of family/s.o./etc.). If it weren't for my gf I didn't wouldn't have paid to go see this

In scheme of things, getting laid is better than making a stand over remakes and feminism.

I couldn't care less about feminism but I definitely hate the slew of remakes

the movies successful for the same reason they make remakes like this in the first place, to stand on the shoulders of the original and milk nostalgia, saves a lot of marketing $$$

I argued with my gf and said i didnt wanna see this cash grab cuck film. Then i realized i sounded lime a cunt and we saw it. I didnt really care for it. When Legion growls at belle at the end me and gf both got douche chills and groaned out loud heh.

Why? What kind of a fucking faggot goes to Beauty and the Beast movie anyway?

Literally everybody

I will never apologize because Disney is making animals fall for human girls and making animals look/behave like humans and make it seem natural. It isn't.
Fuck Disney and all their idiots following their propaganda.
Inb4 its cartoons.
It isn't.

great

HARVEY GETTING SOME

I'm amazed people watch shit like this.

>a cucked western country is repeatedly manipulated into seeing Disney movies out of guilt or status signaling

Every single US dude from facebook who saw this took a selfie and tagged his gf/mom/family too, and every single one is a soft leftie mangina who only had a good time if other people applaud him online for it. Give Trump a couple of years and US men may get to 50% of our average slav testosterone levels which will stop them from being cucked by a bear with horns, something we kill for fun.