RNC-Cleveland

are you Guys ready for the shitstorm in Cleveland, Ohio next week. I am, I'm going to be down there every day next week because I live really close.
>get to witness history
>get to show my support for Trump

There will most definitely be protests and BLM will be there. Police force is huge ALREADY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking stop baiting, burgerfriends. Last time I stayed up till 6 am just to wait for nightime in US, to get comfy and watch chimpouts.
Literally fucking nothing happened.
Can you not like poke them to make a chimpout happen?

I live in Northern Ohio. Should I go Sup Forums?
I don't want to get killed in the first battle of the race war, but it sounds like it may be the greatest happening of the decade.

Vanguard, pussy. Get glory, first to Valhalla

Yes, it will be history.

I live in central Cleveland. Pray for me Sup Forums. I at least plan on staying at my gf's during the convention. She live's in slightly-less central Cleveland.

>are you Guys ready for the shitstorm in Cleveland, Ohio
i am gonna order muh ar-15 and maga hat from amazon tmr so I can get ready. I hope whites fire first at the race battle next week. this is going to be lit

I hope Jeb or Romney tries to steal the nomination.

You are now on a watchlist. I didn't report you. Just know.

I don't get why the background state is Pennsylvania.

plz NSA, i was only joking!!! fml

Ill be attending. Little nervous not gonna lie

Cleveland just won the apehoop chimpionship, they're already primed for a chimpout

>I hope Jeb or Romney tries to steal the nomination.
fucking cuck. Romney already lost an election. Jeb is a low energy subhuman extreme cuckold who is probably behind 9/11. only way trump doesn't get nomination is if hillary get rekt in next few days and there is revote, which isn't going happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

Cleveland is the largest city in Pennsylvania

Actually the city's been noticeably more laid back since then. Everyone is happy about it, sports are a big deal in Cleveland.

Fairview Park reporting in

N-NO!

meant for

That's pretty damn close. Ever heard of Mentor, Ohio? Or Lakewood?

Also, what the fuck is there to do in Cleveland other than the music musuem? No way am I staying for every boring political speech for 4 days. Theres some cool parties I've been invited to and shit but anything else?

>phoneposters dont know how to crop their fucking images
Come the fuck on you lazy faggot.

There's amazing restaurants and concerts. Plenty of LSD of your into it.

Stfu you OCD nigger. There's no point in cropping a RNC picture

If the RNC is in Cleveland Ohio, why they got a silhouette of PA? Someone pls explain.

>Stfu
Go back to r e d d i t and stay there.

What concerts? The Doobie Brothers are opening up for us Sunday.

I don't do drugs.

Can anyone answer this?

I live near Cleveland and work right in the center of downtown. Luckily, they've relocated our offices to work remotely.

From what I hear, the Cleveland cops aren't going to play any games with protestors around here. I know many of them are bussed in, but Cleveland doesn't have very many large chimpouts despite being a large, nigger-infested city.

Should be fun.

Where the cid at?