BREAKING: BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTER COMPLAINS THAT POLICE DID NOT OFFER HIM ANY FRIED CHICKEN

Black Lives Matter protester complains that APD are eating Chick-fil-A and they got none.

Black Lives Matter protester complains that APD are eating Chick-fil-A and they got none.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/752700650266460160

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsWm_3X6M6o
twitter.com/_cooltez/status/752700590153691136
twitter.com/_cooltez/status/752705252357500928/video/1
twitter.com/Philosavery/status/752699641926385664
youtu.be/5aCasY-_o3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>twitter

really?

I'm not reposting some nig's twitter video about fried chicken to YouTube. Don't "really?" me

>GIB ME DATS!

based chik fil a.

No buckets, no peace!

kek

Chikfiil a is racist.

This is also triggering the liberals. chik fil a never fails.

underrated

>No well fed police

They are always on the right side of history. Bless that establishment!

whats this whole blue thing going on

Haha... Enjoy your dinner, cops! OH LAWSY WHERE BE MY SHICKEN?!

>whats this whole blue thing going on
They're saying cops have a right to not get killed by black men resisting arrest.

blue = cops

You know, those people that Mexico doesn't have.

I posted the video on my YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=bsWm_3X6M6o

WE WUZ STARVIN' N SHEIT
EBIL WHITE DEBIL :DD:D
twitter.com/_cooltez/status/752700590153691136

It's another slavery!!!!

WTF I HATE POLICE NOW

spooked

My sides hurt.

They are free to leave to get water and food.

>blacks don't know what whinging means

Based Chik Fil A. The times I've gone it's been friendly, English speaking people working there. Zaxbys(aka nigger Chik Fil A) you damn near have to speak Swahili to order from those savages.

Alright here's the deal:

For every one weapon you turn in you will receive one watermelon

For every two weapons you turn in you will receive one grape drink

For every three weapons you turn in you will receive one piece of chicken

Lastly, for every one BLM members you turn in you will receive one bucket of KFC chicken(10 pieces)

Think it over, take your time.

twitter.com/_cooltez/status/752705252357500928/video/1
ayo why can't we haz wara?
literally white police genocides blacks

They're too scared to say "blue lives matter", so they veil their racism that way.

literally a millisecond in DAS RITE

Here's the Twitter of the guy who posted the original video:
twitter.com/Philosavery/status/752699641926385664

WE WUZ MELANIN GODZ N SHIEET

>twitter.com/_cooltez/status/752705252357500928/video/1

Heh. Now they know how the folks in their BLM traffic jams feel.

That will never cross their feeble minds though.

I was visiting the liberal degeneracy hole known as California and went to a Chick Fil A and everyone there was so pure and polite and clean and upstanding. It was truly an oasis of old fashioned American values in a sea of sodomites and pinkos.

He scared me.

isn't it a fast food place? I feel like you're overselling it.

>bio talking about he's a kang

The meme is real.

The only way it could be better is if they had Publix subs too. CFA is the tits though, might buy some tomorrow now.

>it's real
what the fuck

US dindu nuffin are worst than BR, what the fuck

same

chick fil a is awesome

It's more, senpai. They always have a line out the door whenever the company endorses traditional marriage or does anything else to be black-listed by the msm.

It's high quality fast food. I've never had anything from them that was ever bad or undercooked.

I've honestly never even been to one. I've only seen them in the mall food courts, and they just look like all the other shitty food court stalls. maybe I should go to an actual one and try their food.

When I was in California I felt like I was in a mix between Mexico and the most cucked parts of Sweden... until I went into that Chick Fil A and felt like I was in the United States of America.

chik fil a is overpriced garbage. fucking 4 bucks for a tiny chicken sandwich.

NO JUST ASS NO PEAS

Lmao nothing has changed for blacks in 10,000 years

STILL broke as fuck
STILL cant make it without whitey
STILL uneducated
STILL unsuccessful
STILL blaming others

For your entertainment...

youtu.be/5aCasY-_o3w

YO FUCK DA POLICE
O HAY DERE OFFICER KAN I HAVE SOME O DAT CHICKEN

this desu senpai. Chick Fil-A is pretty A quality

It's the best fast food aside from in-n-out, try it out if you can

Attack Your Fears & Protect Your Dreams , 3rd EYE Open To Be KING.

WE WUZ

WHY NOT THEY ARE HUMAN BEANS!

>BREAKING

This isn't "BREAKING" news you cancerous fucking nigger. Stop clickbaiting your shitposts up.

>surrounding them and denying them food/water while having food delivered to you and passing out water bottles
tippity top fucking kek

i wish someone would just incidentally have crash with a truck loaded with amunition and machine guns at those demonstrations.

We wuz Spicy Chicken Sandwichez.

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!

To be fair, you can't expect a stoned nigger to stay calm when he ain't got no fried chicken. Logic, duh.

FUCKING RACIST

It was recorded in the past hour, so yes it is. No one is being allowed to bring the protesters food. The chicken part is just funny. fuck off.

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

maybe the one i went to was shit but the chicken sandwich was pretty bland and flavorless

maybe i'll go back and try again

Imagine being one of the officers with some waffle fries, and a spicy chicken sandwich, while watching all of the protesters just stare in pure lust.

Do you think it tastes better with 200 people watching you?

One thing's for sure, Chick Fil A's stock just went up.

Fuck off

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

HELP US TRIGGER BLACKS!!!!
>

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

fucking hell these nigs a retarded

whats that

A meeting anytime before 3:00pm is a guaranteed no-show for any black person in Atlanta.

>Even if Chick-Fil-A is served.

Goddamn niggers are really upity aren't they
>Criminal niggers get killed for resisting arrest
>entire streets nationwide get cloged with niggers chimping out
The only time we saw this in Mexico was back when the PRD lost elections and only cloged one street

what happened here

GTFO fucking Merkel voter

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!!

>It was recorded in the past hour, so yes it is.

>BREAKING NEWS: I JUST TOOK A SHIT
>BREAKING NEWS: I'VE DECIDED I'M HUNGRY

The time in which the news is released doesn't mean it's BREAKING news. That implies it's news that is worthy of interrupting everything else as it is holds some important significance

This is neither important nor significant, you silly fucking faggot.

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

MONDAY 9:00 AM, no one will show up.

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

Tell me about Hans

What the fuck is he doing

Chick-fila stays pretty packed down here in the real south. They only hire young white girls/guys and keep a pretty consistent service quality. Pretty much nigger free

9-11 AM.
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

Hey nigger. FUCK OFF, and fuck you.

The shit posts. Tell me why he posts the shit!

>twitter.com/_cooltez/status/752700590153691136
>Who the fuck goes out to something like this without a sufficient amount of resources for an extended period stay as one might expect to encounter?
Oh right its niggers we're talking about here, nevermind kek

Reminder, webm related:
>If it's the road they're impeding, put your foot down and start speeding

I have been to multiple chick fil a and have never seen a non white working their.

What an insufferable little fuck you are. Are you underage, or just another statistic of the shitty american education system? Did you go to a predominantly black school by chance?

Read a fucking book, nigger. And stop posting "BREAKING" in front of your shitposts.

Lol their demands/discussions have nothing to do with police shootings: Homelessness, affordability, and something else.

3spooky5me

Why in the world would they think that police would be allowed to allow them to bring outside things into a situation that is extremely dangerous already. I'm sure they're just following some sort of protocol, it'd be stupid to let anything in as they could sneak in some sort of weapon. If they're that hungry that can go home lmao

who is exploiting them when they cash their welfare check every month?

am I becoming racist if I think of that monkey the same way I think of blacks

> traveling healing space

This. "We prevented all contact from the outside to the group as a proactive step to de-escalate the situation and prevent any further items being brought on scene that might alter the situation in a way that would make it detrimental to the area and for the safety of all those around"

>I think of that monkey the same way I think of blacks
You got that mixed up m8, blacks think like monkeys

They literally accomplished nothing important. Glad the traffic can get back to fucking normal now.

Wait? Did they even buy any food or do they just want to steal the policeman's food?