Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?
1) They hate Jews
2) They hate degeneracy
3) Their women dress modestly, are submissive, and massive qt's

There's probably even more good things about them that I didn't list

Is it because they're not white? I get it if we're racist against sandniggers, but we should hate them for their race, not their religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKh5PxStzw
meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam
youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hate degeneracy
Muslims are the definition of degeneracy.

4) They want to behead us and force us to follow their shitty way of life.

I don't hate them at all. just the wahhabbie

Oh hello

Liberals love them

Explain
You mean their way of life where the man is in charge and the women are submissive, loyal, and obedient? Sounds like a Sup Forumsacks wet dream
I agree. Them and the Salafists are the ones responsible for terrorism anyways. The rest are non violent

fucking this

make no mistake, moderate muslims turn extremist at the drop of a hat, especially when they become a majority. like what happened to the Lebanese christians and whats currently happening in Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKh5PxStzw

>1) They hate Jews
>2) They hate degeneracy
>3) Their women dress modestly, are submissive, and massive qt's
Christianity was supposed to be like that too. Feels bad...

implying amerikwans aren't extremists and support their murderous gov

Muslims will be accepted into le whiteness meme in like ten years when everyone's mad at Chinese people or Indians instead

Child fucking, warlord prophet. Asshole banned alcohol. He's like if Ghengis Khan fucked Joseph Smith. Sharlaton assholes, the lot of them.

Yet people fall for it. Every time. Is everyone on this board that autistic or is it all just a ruse?

ya living under sharia law will be so much better

islam is the greatest most insidious threat to the world and no one fucking sees it because they think they're dumb unorganized sandniggers

I like to think it's a massive honeypot. 80% are jidf,adl, and so on competing to shill eachother. not knowing that true natsoc is active on other places.

however this is the normiewindow so some of us must stay and give hope to our fellow europeans.

True christians also had good wives, but we live in a pagan society, so we should be christians again and not mudslimes.

>I HATE FREEDOM: the post
Go suck your daddy's allah dick, people who like freedom will remain ;^)

1. They hate all other nonmuslim religions.

2. Because they kill gays and make women wear garbage bags? Muslims still have rampant pedophilia and polygamy.

3. Women are more like slaves than humans,despite stormweenies rhetoric that is not modern western thinking

Overall Islam as a religion is just not western.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims?
I don't speak on behalf of Sup Forums, only myself.

They cause trouble and suffering everywhere.
This in turn causes people to elect politicians who are dumb as fuck all but happen to oppose Muslims. In Australia's case, Pauline Hanson.

4) They hate all non-Muslims and seek to dominate their countries and make them abide by the rules of Islam.

look at Syria and see how "The Shariah" is all backed by USA go fuck your selves you deserve it when they attack you

Alcohol is degenerate, and is banned in Christianity too. Only problem is modern day Christians don't give a shit about following their religion.
And in case you didn't know, having sex with girls after they've hit puberty was acceptable back then, and the prophet was pressured into the marriage so Aisha's family could have influence on him.
Christianity has been tainted by feminism. Islam is a nearly identical religion to old Christianity.
Islam has just as many freedoms for men that Christianity does, only difference is Christianity is cucked by feminism and leftism.
Sounds like everything a Sup Forumsack would ever want.
Laws that are good for men, and put women in their place.

>Convert or die
>Hating on mans best friend

They want to wipe us out you dumb fuck. It doesn't matter what their laws in regard to men vs women are because they are an enemy group.

It says in Quran "let there be no compulsion in religion" and forced conversations in Islam have historically been rare.

I argued with a moderate, westernized Muslim. He said that:

>gays deserve to die
>Christianity is a fake religion based on a fake bible
>all the true Christians are Muslim
>Islam is the only true religion, all other religions are false
>Europe deserves to become Muslim and die because god said so and because of the wests involvement in the Middle East (he said this with a large grin on his face talking about how Europe is getting flooded with refugees and how whites will become minorities in their own countries)
>everything bad in the world is because of America, the west, and/or white people

That about sums up why I don't like Islam, Muslims, or Arabs and I think we should keep them out of the west.

thats because they're in our government. obama has had speeches written for him by a muslim brotherhood member who ended up being a member of al qaeda, one of shillary's top aids is a muslim brotherhood member, our generals at the pentagon were giving briefings on diversity by muslim imans. the left is infiltrated by muslims and its going to fuck everyone over.

>Islam has just as many freedoms
False, like any religious shithole all freedom is lost and anything non normal is attacked because close minded people are created mainly in religious shitholes aka places where freedom isnt allowed.

Sorry m8, if people cant do what they enjoy because some retard doesnt find it normal or cool then it is by definition a shithole.

cite please.

I don't hate jews
I don't like degeneracy per se, but I think people should have the right to engage in it and Muslims would kill them for this.

They tend to be highly unintelligent people.

>Jesus made water turn into wine
>alcohol is banned by christians

They don't force it but they make a living hell against non mudslimes.

Welp. Time to fucking spam that fucking shit again.

Chapter 9 of the Qur'an, in English called "Ultimatum," is the most important concerning the issues of abrogation and jihad against unbelievers. It is the only chapter that does not begin "in the name of God, most benevolent, ever-merciful."[54] Commentators agree that Muhammad received this revelation in 631, the year before his death, when he had returned to Mecca and was at his strongest.[55] Muhammad bin Ismail al-Bukhari (810-70), compiler of one of the most authoritative collections of the hadith, said that "Ultimatum" was the last chapter revealed to Muhammad[56] although others suggest it might have been penultimate. Regardless, coming at or near the very end of Muhammad's life, "Ultimatum" trumps earlier revelations.

Because this chapter contains violent passages, it abrogates previous peaceful content. Muhsin Khan, the translator of Sahih al-Bukhari, says God revealed "Ultimatum" in order to discard restraint and to command Muslims to fight against all the pagans as well as against the People of the Book if they do not embrace Islam or until they pay religious taxes. So, at first aggressive fighting was forbidden; it later became permissible (2:190) and subsequently obligatory (9:5).[57] This "verse of the sword" abrogated, canceled, and replaced 124 verses that called for tolerance, compassion, and peace.[58]

Suyuti said that everything in the Qur'an about forgiveness and peace is abrogated by verse 9:5, which orders Muslims to fight the unbelievers and to establish God's kingdom on earth.

meforum.org/1754/peace-or-jihad-abrogation-in-islam

>They hate degeneracy

No, they don't. They ARE degeneracy.

>Their women dress modestly

Women are sex objects and should dress like sex objects.

Arranged marriage.

Fucking a 9 years old.

DESIGNATED SHITTING DIRECTION.

1. Don't care about Jews
2. No, they don't otherwise child marriage and polygamy would be banned.
3. The males are Qt too. As a female, I don't support that

Apostasy gets you killed.

Apostasy gets you killed again.

What are your posts about? Do you try to say something?

Are you a cunt? Are you Muslim?

I'm just shilling for Islam m8.

Here's some other shit about how apostasy gets you killed.

When a muslim makes peace with you it's because he wants to kill you in ten years.

Drinking and corporeal punishments.

I'd convert just so I could jizz on her hijab desu

Islam and Christianity are both jewish plots to divide and conquer the goyim. Switching from one kike religion to another entirely ignores the problem - namely (cultural) marxism

their ideology is totalitarianism

I recall reading it on Wikipedia but I can't find the article. It was quoting Bernard Lewis though.

Deep inside, you really admire Islam, I can tell brother, mashallah, welcome to Islam

Terrorist plz leave and stay gone. Hail Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw

How did you read into my soul?

Wow. I'm an #IslamBomber now.

>2) They hate degeneracy
lmao

Any muslims here that know Arabic here and can help me translate something?

Having known more than a few...

They are pathological liars.

They have trouble understanding concepts of personal agency and responsibility.

They don't understand how to persuade without threat of violence.

They have difficulty viewing a situation from an alien perspective.

They don't understand justice or meritocracy, only tribalism and preference.

They will cut off their noses to spite their faces. Even the shabbiest whites can at least be counted upon to calculate their own self-interest. This makes it near impossible to deal with Muslims rationally.

They are, in fact, degenerate as fuck. This is for the reason listed above. They cannot understand freedom/agency/responsibility. THey only understand violence and command. That's why their religion is literally a list of idiotic commands. It is essentially a religion for slavish and degenerate people.

Lots of Muslim men have two different wives/families and keep whores on the side. The women all think they are princesses who need special treatment. They think they still live in durka land where they have slaves to attend to them.

K

I hate Islam ebcause they are mostly filthy semites worshipping their semite god, and trying to force it on the west