How can Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

Saw this on my Facebook feed today. What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/central/2015-07-27/24-year-old-received-death-threats-until-she-lost-her-battle-with-cancer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

False equivalence.

Not an argument. Bulk dyke identified

asian tacos are delicious

hi OP

That argument would only make sense if there were no fundraisers or research going towards other types of cancer(besides brease cancer). Otherwise it really doesn't hold up.

A comparison between black lives and cancer is CERTAINLY an interesting one.

>Her local Asian resturant doesn't serve tacos

Lol what a pleb.

wtf i hate cancer now

"blm is not racist"
except they kill whites for their skin colour.
how is that not racist you fucking dindu

It's because most people don't think black lives matter - which THEY FUCKING DONT

Man, I'd have thought this fat bitch would know what Asian-Mexican-Fusion is like.

Has this bitch tried holding a breast cancer fund raiser in the middle of a highway? Do people attending her breast cancer fundraisers throw rocks and bottles at the police?

She had to bring up food. Fucking lardass.

NO NO what she's saying is that when asian cooks make asian food no once cares but when the taco cooks make asian food they matter.
Panda express I'm looking at you!!!!

I'm sure the breast cancer folks wouldn't attack anyone for saying #AllCancersMatter or holding a lung cancer fundraiser.

>Focus group
>Blocks highway

Funnily enough, breast cancer research is the most well funded of all cancer types and it still gets the most attention of all cancers.

When's the last time anyone heard about a walkathon for testicular cancer? Never? Right, because no one fucking talks about it.

Her analogy is surprisingly apt, but not for the reason she thinks.

Do cancer patients shoot their doctors?

So, Are Niggers Cancer?

FIRE UP THE CHEMO BOYS.

KEK

Except when a group is calling for the exterminaton of another group, maybe saying all lives master is necessary?

Also, that's not what "focus group" means, you illiterate dike.

>groups who try to end cancer aren't actually cancer
Wow!

Then the KKK is a "focus group", too.

Holy shit. Smug lovecraft. I am complete now.

No need to thank me senpai.
Enjoy the smug craft

itv.com/news/central/2015-07-27/24-year-old-received-death-threats-until-she-lost-her-battle-with-cancer/