One nuke was not enough

One nuke was not enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQLsb7Zm_MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he wasn't nuked though???

>nuking a creature that feeds on radiation

Good job, what's the next step in your master plan, try to drown him?

Thank you, France.

>One nuke was not enough.

It wasn't nuked. That was pretty much the entire plot.

You like Krabby Patties don't you, Godzilla?

Damn, Godzilla looks like THAT?

The first appearance is kind of funny, yet uncanny.

So whats next, buncha if mini godzillas ?

anno said they won't have him do a sequel, so the world will never know

WHERE
H
E
R
E
IS THE
BLU RAY

A nuke does more than just release radiation you dolt. The blast is incredibly destructive.
Just because we feed on food doesn't mean we get stronger if a hundred tons of food are being thrown at us.

shin is truly ahead of his time

It comes out in Japan this wednesday, the US release is gonna be late, cuz (((Toho))) wants to make cash off those ridiculously expensive Japanese blu-rays.

I see what you did there.

Isn't that because Japanese people don't buy movies so they have to make every release worthwhile?

Kinda wish we had that treatment too, you just know he is blu Ray will have just the sub and dub and 1 single trailer

>Just because we feed on food doesn't mean we get stronger if a hundred tons of food are being thrown at us.

worst analogy ever.

Frankly, I thought it was pretty ambiguous as to whether or not a nuke would've done Shin in. Besides a comment from towel guy, it seemed like even the main character's crew assumed the nuke would work and was primarily worried about collateral damage rather than the possibility that Shin survives.

Remember that a nuke is a big fuckin' bomb first and foremost, and Shin can get hurt.

Not really. Too bad you didn't understand it. Maybe next time.

THUNDER THIGHS

a freak like Shin Godzilla isn't going to be fully dead until you wipe out every last molecule

Maybe.

also, it's Godzilla man, he's tanked a black hole.

Why is he shaped like that?

gooks fell for the thicc meme

King Kong is gonna fight Godzilla. Any thoughts?

>food analogy

lol

>One nuke was not enough.
Do you mean for Japan, or Godzilla?

Because they didn't nuke Godzilla in this movie, and the US did drop more than one nuke on Japan so your statement makes no sense in either case

In right hands it can be fun

One guy in my theater walked out when fishface zilla was flipping through the city. Poor bastard

>2014 Godzilla got hurt by a building (so did Shin but he's just a baby who recently turned into goji and was not done evolving)
>also was getting its ass kicked by the smaller mutos
>getting ass kicked so hard, at one point it was only one muto beating it and even that one just left as godzilla was knocked to the ground
>atomic breath weak as fuck
>King Kong is the American monster in a movie made for Americans
>King Kong will be godzilla sized and is smarter and more agile, can also use tools
>he'll rip Godzilla's jaws open

R.I.P. Godzilla

Godzilla got hurt by a building

When the fuck was this.

this. that's how my brother died

in Godzilla 2014 a building falls on him and he was down for a good few minutes, he even looks straight at the main character like 'I'm sorry human I can no longer fight" bullshit

I hate nips so fucking much. WHY DOES GODZILLA GET HURT BY BUILDINGS.

He's supposed to be a force of nature that we can't stop. One nuke was NOT enough, we need to finish the job

I cant remember if 2014 Godzilla had thicker thighs than Shin..

They're talking about the American Godzilla user

I was just thinking how fat his thighs look

Anyone who says GO JI RA should fucking END YOURSELF YOU FUCKING WEEABOO FAGGOT
This unironically triggers me more than anything and it makes me even more mad that no one calls these faggot manchildren out for being retarded weeaboos WE CALL IT GODZILLA IN ENGLISH YOU FUCKS

Both names are correct, so whatever.

I just want to see the bits with the Eva music

But the only one who called him that in this thread is you.

Shin was also hurt by buildings though so its still bullshit

I'm obviously not talking about this thread then... retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=hQLsb7Zm_MI

>mfw one of the scenes feels like a copy of this scene from Eva 3.33
>it even has music from that fucking movie

Nigger have you never stubbed your toes and smashed your knee against a hard surface

GAJIRA

He went down when the fucking tall as shit skyscraper fell on him, AFTER he'd fought two fucking Kaiju and had been repeatedly stabbing him all over the place.

So why'd you say it in this thread then...retard?

>Asuka was in the movie
>Rei wasn't

What did Anno mean by that?

Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body
Girl look at that body

I work out

When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants
And I ain't afraid to show it

I'm sexy and I know it
I'm sexy and I know it

Shin Godzilla has both Asuka and Rei, truly a superior film.

Hideaki "One Pony Trick" Anno

Why did they make Godzilla's shape like that tho

Answer me

America dropped 2 nukes

the 'american' girl was more like misato, with the casual flirtiness hiding the professionalism

To make it look like something that actually lives deep in the ocean, it evolves for living on land later on, pretty neat.

Did the kitten died?

There was even one point where the MUTOs were like "fuck this weak ass nigga" they just left Godzilla to go look at the eggs. Rewatch that scene, you can see just one small muto was actually beating Godzilla. fucking bullshit.

Godzilla is a magic dinosaur. He DESTROYS buildings, he shouldn't have to get damaged by them.

Please buff Godzilla so he doesn't get hurt by buildings. Why should the "king of monsters" get hurt by fucking buildings.

Shin Godzilla should evolve with the face tail and alien familiars to be strong enough to withstand buildings. 2014 Godzilla should grow armor to not get hurt by buildings

BUILDINGS SHOULD NOT HURT GODZILLA I DONT GIVE A FUCK

American Godzilla was a massive pile of shit. Man of Steel levels of melodramatic retardation

>hurt by a building
He literally wasn't, in either films. It's the equivalent of having a bunch of sticks fall on you. He's only down because it's heavy and it hit him, he isn't fucking hurt

Shin Godzilla was also melodramatic retardation.

2014 Godzilla was actually hurt, they even did it in slow motion I think. They showed Godzilla's face, he was in agony as it fell on him. Then he was like "please have mercy on me, Im supposed to be the king of the monsters but the buildings are too damn strong"

Shin Godzilla repeatedly got knocked out and was forced to drink jizz and got beaten by regular humans. Pathetic.

MAKE GODZILLA STRONGER YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOD

He's not screaming at all, in most movies when he gets hit by something he roars and shit because that's just how he reacts, he definetly isn't hurt he's just struggling to get something much bigger than him off of him

So how long until someone uploads english subs for the jap version? only a few hours right?

If he wasn't hurt why did it take him so long to stand back up? He definitely was damaged by the building, the music, slow motion and hurt expression were there for a reason.

Godzilla should be only hurt by meteors and monsters bigger than him, NOT by humans or manmade structures.

when will we make autism a criminal offense, this is getting out of hand

Because he got knocked to the ground and there's a shit ton of crap on him

The only autism is the thing the writers have.

Godzilla is supposed to be an indestructible force of nature. Yet our buildings hurt him? Explain this retardation NOW

PERSECUTION
OF THE
MASSES

>EAT YOUR FUCKING VEGETABLES RAWRR

I don't care about your mythos spergie, gtfo to Sup Forums or something

Because he isn't hurt by them you aspie

every single gojira thread is filled with the most disgusting burger autism, its as if most people haven't even left the US

THICCCC

you're a thick guy