Salty foreigners

>USA completely embarrasses the world each year in Olympics

>"b- muh muh offensive linemen SMALL LAYER OF FAT AMERICAN ATHLETE HURR DURR"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uk_tgdrkSEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>each year
>in olympics

If the Olympics had only sports that really mattered, instead of muh 89 different swimming competitions, the US wouldn't be anywhere near the top.

>small layer of fat

>small layer of fat

Howling

we train at swimming BECAUSE they give out the most medals and have the most endorsements. If it were some other sport that gave out more medals we would just focus our youth training programs on that and still dominate.

USA would dominate at Football, Baseball, and Basketball, the only sports that actually matter faggio

>implying water sports arent all that matter

>The US wins at sports that don't matter
Exactly my point Jamal

Also
>we

>Handegg
>Boreball
>Sports that matter

Pick one Lamar. I will give you basketball though, still that is only one sport.

Isn’t the olympics all sports that don’t matter and soccer which is just 1 sport.

>Handegg

>egg = ovoid = ball
>football is a foot long

we don't have youth training programs. we're probably good at swimming because there's a pool every 5 feet in this country. watch your step.

Can you guys dominate 1 (one), just one sport that more than 1 country SERIOUSLY cares about? It doesn't even need to be football. It could be Rugby, cricket or something.

>

>Handegg
>Boreswing
>Sports that Matter

Cletus, those sports aren't even RELEVANT.

south korea and venezuela care more about baseball than most americans do nowadays (sadly). but we're still the best by far.

what's your point Damarcus?

>Olympics
>Yearly

user pls no

And don't drag Big Vince down with your stupidity, you dink

but american men got less golds than british men at Rio

>each year in olympics

Not to mention we've won every world championship in American football since its inception, we've won literally every single world championship in the NBA and we even win the world championship in the NHL sometimes. It hurts to win this much but someone's gotta do it.

>sports that matter
>luckswing

Jesus Christ Tyrone I have heard american "education" sucks but I thought it wasn't as bad. We have already said boreball is not even relevant, can you properly read ? Or does the amount of fat and food in your face make it more difficult for you to read?

Lol, that's Louisville for you

Baseball is the #1 sport in Japan, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and as far as I know Venezuela too.

Soccer is gay though.

PER CAPITA is where it's at OP

why are all the black athletes really fat?

*bunts*

i don't know why you guys don't like baseball. no salary cap, technique over brawn, 1 in 3 players is probably a spic. is it because you can't blame the manager after a loss?

man china has a lot of people

>Slovenia

Absolutely irreverent. Don't make be tweet Trump about repelling your NATO privileges.

i was in NY during the play offs last year and enjoyed it, mainly because of the upset people seething that the yankees were back

>being this insecure
don't you have some fried chicken to eat Lamar?

Imagine being Ameri-

Wait

Everyone loves fried chicken. Stop.

Is Ronald a US citizen?

His wife won't let him do that.

Find it funny they are adding MORE swimming events and taking away others. Ameriswims needing more comfort room every year.

I mean how many ways can you do the backstroke or the faggot slap?

>No salary cap
Wow it sure makes my life better that some fat fuck is earning one gorillion dollars.

>technique over brown
that applies to like the pitcher only

>lots of spics
You know what else has a lot of spics? The US. Doesn't make me love your obesity "culture" or your country though so why would something like that make me love boreball?

Football is any team sport with a ball NOT played on horseback and why it gets its name, nothing to do with the length of the ball.

I have heard that the new events involve clapping for one minute before diving. Americans will be happy I guess

>A soccer fan complaining about diving

you burgers dont even know the talent you have,all you care is about that shitty handegg

piss me off tbhfam

>implying nigger collide players don't dive

A Patriots player fucking dove when a ball hit him in the helmet during their game against the Jets

Current vice president

Even in the Nigger Felon League it barely happens. Diving is in every game multiple times a game in divegrass. Apehoop is pretty bad too

>Complain about diving
when did I complain about diving Pedro? if anything I complained about the clapping. Guess I shouldn't expect much from your reading comprehension since your poor blood circulation doesn't give enough oxygen to your brain

Baseball and Basketball are global sports tbqh.

tl;dr

More cocaine please.

>doesnt dominate a sport anyone else cares about
>asks if someone else can

Rmyt

>he doesnt understand the intricacies of baseball

Low test tbqh

it applies to everyone, the pitcher just has the most difficult technique to master. hitting and fielding are also cerebral tasks that requires memory of many different rules.

1rst ballot HoF, just glad they could win an 'Owl before he retired.
>youtube.com/watch?v=uk_tgdrkSEY

>unable to read a text that is shorter than some tweets

American education system ladies and gentlemen

Well maybe if you could compose a halfway interesting enough post I wouldn't get bored halfway through each of your sentences.

You basic, bitch. You bring nothing to the banter, but to copy and past work of better posters.

>olympics
>every year
>full of irrelevant """sports"""
>only have the most medals if you counsider women's """"""""""sports""""""""""

I guess analysing the absurd amount of commercials after every play is part of the game too. You have to know what new kind of greasy food you are supposed to eat right? doesn't make the game any less boring

>each year in Olympics

>americans are good at Baseball
>25% of MLB players are lation
>only 3 countries in LA actually give a shit about Baseball

Imagine if this was actually popular down here.

lmao you just said absolutly nothing.
why did God punish us with those retarded americans, in what unspeakable ways did we offend the creator that he created united statians?

I'm sorry Columbia, bro.

Youz guise are fucking with my guy Wilfork and I saw red.

>Y-your posts are boring I am still replying because I am a retarded fatfuck

don't you have a school shooting to plan?

You destroyed all of Europe, leaving us to profit of your misery. That's what you did.

>the balls on Germany

you supported the wrong side and you know it

Americans are the proof that there is no god
A merciful father would have put us out of our misery already

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

You too funney. Why don't you start another world war about it.

>Y-you are evil so that makes me not a retard.

also,

>us

You sure killed lots of nazis in Call of Duty while eating Cheetos Juan

I wouldn't let her piss on me if that's what you're getting at mate, it's only hot if the women are at least 7s

babby's first month on Sup Forums - the post

>FPS

I just can't.

Hit me up on NBA 2k though.

>make casual funpost about amerilards
>some newfag actually bites and makes a thread about it

Not Wilfork. Not ever.

Know the boundaries.

what's so special about this particular obese negro?

He's fucking great. Al lot of years he single handedly glued that entire defense together. Defensive tackles get no love and sustain many brain injuries.

Institutional racism

What is basketball

Is only there was a competition for getting run over by moving trucks the French would sweep!

underrated post

CAN IT BE THIS TIME ?

Kek

okay even this makes me lol

cringe

>exploiting a flaw in the medal distribution regarding the stacked swimming events
>embarassing anyone but the US

wew