en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Graf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are taller in the North, blue eyes are the most common and their association with Austrians fucked them twice in past century.

Superior race surrounded by the local cucks and overrun with non-Germanic immigrants

They are brownish now.

>""""""""""people""""""""""

They're Huns.

I think you misspelled Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

There you go senpai

>Turkish haircut

>Eats kebab

It has begun

Our mere existence triggers the asshurt of Slavs eternally (, ). Funnily enough the only exception seem to be the Russians.

Krauts are Slavic rapebabies

Slavs are Kraut rapebabies

There is no genetic evidence for it.

Slavic admixture in Germans comes from us being kind enough to letting you migrate here over the centuries and millions of German men marrying Eastern European women in the past decades and West Slavs mixing with Saxons and creating East Germans centuries ago
Where does the Germanic admixture from Poland to Russia come from, hm?

Tell me about the Ladyboys

youtube.com/watch?v=lpjKr88r4Cc

>Slavic admixture in Germans comes from us being kind enough to letting you migrate here over the centuries and millions of German men marrying Eastern European women in the past decades and West Slavs mixing with Saxons and creating East Germans centuries ago
Not true.
>Where does the Germanic admixture from Poland to Russia come from, hm?
Not from Germans. You're mutt trash.

This
That’s because we know that we had a nice bromance and don’t let the commiejews to command the mentality. Name two bigger victims of recent ages than ethnic Russians and Germans. You can’t
>Russia
Northern Germanic origins lol

every European people has different haplogroup admixture
everyone is "mutt trash" then, retard

>haplogroups
It has nothing to do with Y-DNA. Don't spout idiotic shit if you have no idea about anything.

shouldn't have called us rapebabies then when German soldiers fucked way more Eastern European women than they other way around in and after WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht
>It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.
wow, and that's Russia alone

>I think you misspelled Jews
Yeah, Jews are responsible for the Nazis.

Ffs the war ended 72 years ago. Get over it.

to be honest Eastern European man are so ugly it was probably consensual so the term "rape baby" doesn't apply to many of them

They liked to kill children a century ago.

>a fucking Anglo pointing the finger

>One German soldier wrote home to his father on 4 August 1941 that:

>The pitiful hordes on the other side are nothing but felons who are driven by alcohol and the [commissars'] threat of pistols at their heads ... They are nothing but a bunch of assholes! ... Having encountered these Bolshevik hordes and having seen how they live has made a lasting impression on me. Everyone, even the last doubter, knows today that the battle against these sub-humans, who've been whipped into a frenzy by the Jews, was not only necessary but came in the nick of time. Our Führer has saved Europe from certain chaos.

sikk bantz

The dude was simply indoctrinated, like most German soldiers. The bad condition of the Red Army during Operation Barbarossa didn't exactly help to change their opinion.

90% of ethnic pure Germans where wiped out after WW2

Ah but I'm not anglo

you know 400k foreign fathers in 10 years make barely any genetic difference, so 1 million in 5 years spread over around a third of a continent doesn't either

The roach that got beat up by Russian Germans strikes again
Killing, abusing and genociding nonwhites is not only okay, but must become a common European policy

imagine being a Slav
>Germans have a higher standard of living than all of you combined
>Germans invent more than all of you combined
>Germans kill more of you than all of them kill Germans
>Germans have a higher standard of living than all of you combined

>think you're great because you raped a couple of women in East Germany, 15% of which were Polish
>turns out German soldiers also fucked why more women than in a single country than all Slavs fucked German women

The question is,

did they give birth to the rapebabies?

did the women enjoy the German/Slavic cock?

in Berlin at least there were countless abortions after the war

German music
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1457/08/1457082696764.webm

Forestniggers who overrun the roman empire due to the fact that a forest infested with germans can pump out a thousand germaniggers a year. And the romans by that time already had declining birthrates and Commodus just put the nail in the coffin.
Then they saw the french larp as romans and decided that they want to larp as romans too. So they actually named the german lands "Holy Roman Rmpire" LMAO. And ever since they try to larp as romans and want to control the lands that the Roman empire controlled.

Germans don't even exist as people.

This is accurate.
Do you get mad at Germans when you have a headache?

Can't get mad at something that doesn't exist.

(You) really triggered me.

this

Given that historic Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even modern Germany is pretty backwards.

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

gassing of Poland when

>ruskie siding with Nemets instead of his Suevi brothers
Nothing new to see here.

Armenians are bro tier

>no skinnyjeans

fake

All armenians must die, no exceptions

examples from Russia, but they are the same in USA, France, Poland and Australia:

Government sponsored refugee committee

refugee.ru

Guess who runs it? Armenian goblin

RT ( the anti-nationalist shills ) - Armenian cunt in charge

Anti-xenophobic organisations? Kikes and Armenians.

Flat robberies? Mostly Armenians

Oh it's the autistic Russian again

That’s elderly bored Swiss-German resident. He shitposts on these boards from time to time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Graf

Reminder that if you have a german surname you're a kike.

Stop bullying please.

I guess George Orwell, Hitler, Kemal Atarurk were autistic too. Just because you don’t want to live with shitskin trash - doesn’t make you autistic.

nordfront.se - join or perish

Have the incredible ability to make everyone butthurt.

Even the church officially allowed German women to get abortions right after the war.

subhuman tier people

Oh jeez. How did you find out it was him?

They suck. I am ashamed to have German ancestry.

This
t.superior human bean who lives in gommie block with mom

Damn, you better get that rope user.

>tfw italian and german

wow, germany really got the short end of the stick after the war

You guys are pussies. I would gladly wish myself out of existence if I could bring you with me.
pepe...

You are individuals you know, my sheeple friends
You don't need to sexually identify as your ethnic group

Modern Germany is a homogenized blend of innumerable provincial tribal states that existed there recently as 150 years ago.
There is no "German people"

Yeah call me pussy in real life and see what happens Mr.4chad

I don't like to do that anyway since people that aren't european in the us are referred to by what they are instead of american, like asian american, black american, etc. European americans are just americans. When retards call themselves "italian american" it's like saying italy isn't european.