Is vidya kino?

Is vidya kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJaZnZ6-i78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is kino. I wont go into details as why it is a masterpiece but rest asured that vidya can be kino.

"kino" means film
no, video games are not film

what a shit thread

Sup Forums you're taste is so fucking awful that even Sup Forums is justified in making fun of you.

lol how can kino mean another whole different thing? films are one thing kinos another, then you have flicks, cinemá, etc.

Please try to learn about our culture before posting on Sup Forums, it makes you look like a redditor.

>you're

is vidya kino? no
is bloodborne kino? yes, absolutely

shut up

"kino" is a shit newfag meme that started in 2016 by monolingual american teenagers who think that using foreign words makes them look educated

>This is what german autists actually believe
"Kino" means something that succeeds in aspiring to a higher form of expression

NO VIDEO GAMES ARE NOT KINO STOP TRYING TO EQUATE TWO FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT MEDIUMS TO ONE ANOTHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your precious little toys have no artistic merit. Back to Sup Forums, kiddo.

akshually kino is short for absolute kinography

Those lines where crossed a long time ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJaZnZ6-i78

Now we just wait until they get good enough.

Muh nigga

Vidya can be very moving.
I cried like a bitch in Fallout 4 at a certain part that I'm not going to spoil.

>Kino meme started in 2016
Only new fag here is you user.

Provide an archive link of any post using kino in the way that it's used now.

kino literally means "cinema" or "film" in russian, german and dozens of other languages you retard

one of the very best game OSTs

>Shedding tears to fallout 4

just gtfo cuck, I bet you cant even get dubs.

Don't get mad so easily, newfriend. Just lurk for 2-3 years before posting and embarrassing yourself even further.