WHAT IF?

You can be the perfect recruit, an elite freshman athlete to play any sport, any position, any school and physical attributes. What do you choose?

>I think I choose being the greatest qb of all time, 10/10 looks going to ASU. Hottest girls, create my own legacy, go undefeated entire college career, become big man on campus, win 3 heismans and go to nfl.

>american hours

I choose to become the greatest outside centre of all time

>another quality post by an amerifriend
can't wait until the net neutrality repeal goes in full effect

I would go to Europe to play soccer

Lol but you didn't even go to college.

>he couldn't even get into that absolute shit easy school that is asu

Pathetic.

>6'2 235lb Linebacker
>go to Bama
>win a Natty, and bunch of individual awards
>drafted by the Cowboys
dats the life

Ginobili but go get drafted at the age of 18

>playing +23 seasons in the NBA and winning 5 rings

i'd be floyd mayweather but learn how to read

You sound like a bust

white RB that breaks OJ Simpsons YPG record

I'd go to Tokyo University and be captain of the DoTA team

I would be a 5 star defense end recruit for Alabama. I would be 6'6" 285 pounds of pure testosterone and muscle.

I would absolutely demolish the entire freshman class and local surrounding minors with my 8 inch anvil cock and have numerous orgies with local talent every weekend.

I would get drafted and marry a legit 10/10 and buy a tech friendly cabin in the woods and a nice flat in the city, start a couple trust funds and just break every record in the NFL. Try to win as many owls as I can.

It would be great.

Underage &b

>DoTA
>not DotA

>&b

Wew lad

I most logical choice would be to play center field in baseball.

The greatest pg of all time drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers

Basically LeBron, but go Miami.

>spending valuable years in college with the kiddies
no

Many American professional athletes say that college were some of the best times of their life

I would be the greatest ever at every sport

Baseball is by far the safest/smartest option.

This. If you insist on being a swagfag, you can play basketball though.

Everyone says 16-21 were some of the best years of their life.

Five-star point guard from UCLA, get drafted by the Knicks or Nets. Get to live in NYC, with zero pressure to lead a successful team.

as a college star you have no worries. Food is payed for, rent is payed for, 10/10 sluts flinging themselves at you, camaraderie with the team, parties every weekend, whole life in front of you. The pros are a lot more stressful

Lol no mate, most people say their 20s

I'd be a clone of Patrick Kane, JUST hair and all

Kicker for any Ivy League school. Have one game where we beat some Bama-tier team with my cannon of a leg in the final seconds and go down as a local legend. Spend the rest of my time getting a free quality education and fucking rich little white girls.

And if you're a top footballer you're making hundreds of thousands of dollars/pounds a week and having models throwing themselves at you, not random college bints.

>Implying your team would be in a position for a game winning field goal
Bama-tier team vs an Ivy league school would be a 56-0 game

Too much stress being elite. Give me the Marty McSorley life of cracking skulls, helping my buddies and drinking some beers. That's the life for me.

Congratulations, you all have severe CTE by 28.

>6'7 black shooting guard
>go to whatever college is good for both academia and basketball, study sociology and smash the degree
>be all-american and all that shit, win stuff
>get drafted #1 by the Lakers
>absolutely rek the NBA and be considered undisputed GOAT by end of first season after near perfect run and title win
>start being outspoken about the issues within black society using my sociology expertise to back up my sentiment
>nigskins listen because I'm so GOAT at basketball
>over the course of my career win 14 titles and MVPs in a row while making blacks self-aware and willing to change their culture
>fix yankland

wanted to play center field for the yankees growing up so i guess i'd pick that. also rather go straight to the minors out of high school and get that fat signing bonus. travel around on the bus with your friends for a year or two before getting brought up to the bigs.

I would unironically choose golf. No CTE. No broken/sprained ankles, knees, arms, collarbones, necks. No physically grueling practices (no 3-a-days) with coaches screaming at you. No asshole fans...no shittalking showboating opponents. No hard ice to fall on while your ass is shivering to death. No whistle blowing referees with their ref ball bullshit.

I won't get paid like players in football, basketball, baseball, or other sports. But I'll make enough from winning and endorsements to never have to worry about getting a real job. I'll also be able to go out to eat or the movies without being recognized by most people. Tiger Woods was the 1st famous Black/Asian to be successful at golf. So they wouldn't make a big deal about my black ass doing well in the sport. That's the life I would choose.

I'd just be a better and more behaved Sean Taylor, or a prime Kobe who went to college

what stress if you are guaranteed elite skills? There is zero stress if you don't have to work for anything

One year of Pro-sports and getting paid means a lifetime of living luxurious for me. Being Tim Tebow would be step up for anyone here

QB at a major southern school. White pussy on a platter.

Crosby is under media/fan pressure every time he goes a game without scoring. I'm sure it's the same for LeBron/Zeke/the best boreball guy.
I'd rather be out of that limelight just enjoying good times and a couple of Lord Stanleys with the guys.

Autistic ameriblob RP is not sports

this isn't being some athlete who had to work anything. This is literal magic making you into whatever you want. What pressure is there? You are instantly improving your life. At worst you wash out like Jamarcus russell with 30 million

the best cs go player ever

Yeah, I'd probably be the star quarterback in some college in USA, wine everything everytime, get all the hot chicks and party and shit like that.

>tfw not american

Centre, Colorado Avalanche, Florida Gators hockey team

Since I'm black this would completely BTFO the white community if the best hockey player in history was black