HI WOOOWIE

ETSUBATSU

posishuh

Who /etsubatsu/ here?

gegegegege

post the video faggot

Louie. I'm Louie...

TADEO!!

what did etsubatsu actually mean, or what was it supposed to sound like?

My ex gf has a son with autism and that little tard looks shockingly similar to this retard in the OP. Why do I feel such terrible hatred for autists and retards? And it's funny how hardcore autists all have similar facial features.

>ETSUBATSU
What did he mean by this

Usually I'm super sympathetic but autists annoy me so much man. Really grates me

I don't have an issue with people with mental defects. Someone like Joey would be too much for me, but I think anyone can see why, and he isn't representative of every autistic person. But, I don't think it's fair to bring people with autism into the world and would advocate for termination if there were a large risk and I had any say in it.

That is actual autism, not the fake disease that therapists throw around to shy people so they can live off of hard working taxpayer dollars.
Therapists cause more problems than they solve.

TELL ME ABOUT JOEY, WHY DOESN'T HE WEAR THE SHIRT?

someone post the guy that looks like jontron who punches holes through his drywall

"everybody" maybe

I really don't wanna sound edgy, but I just don't understand why people are so persistent on letting individuals with autism of this magnitude stay alive. I mean, they live in constant fucking pain and are only a burden to those around them.