Why didn't the robot activate a sleeping gas grenade to make Micah unconscious, instead of killing him

Why didn't the robot activate a sleeping gas grenade to make Micah unconscious, instead of killing him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's true. I'd like to know how he was so good that the police and news thought there were 4 shooters.

HERE IS THE PHOTO THE MEDYA WONT SHOW US NIGA. STAY WOKE.

>sleeping gas grenade
Because this is real life.

Made in Iraq.

It was on short notice so they downloaded some AI off the internet called Tay that said it would do the job.

why didnt micah just wear a bomb proof vest?

Because real life isn't a fucking video game.

This.

What's going on with the other 3 people arrested? Are they still in custody? Have they been cleared of all wrongdoing?

You think he would have stuck around if he saw a robot coming to him?
They blew him up from the other side of the wall

Because sleeping gas grenades don't exist dumbass.

I'm not convinced about that.

R2Dindu nuffin, he wuz a gud robot, he was going to robot church. Turning is circuits around
#Robotlivesmatter

Why didnt the robot pat him in his nig noggin and read him a story until his passed out?

Probably because if they tried something that didn't incapacitate him instantly, he could detonate the explosives he said he had planted.

This.
Stupid fucking niggers and their fantasies

Why didn't the robot just spray him with rapidly hardening foam?

>Sleeping gas is fantasy/Sci-FI

okay son, it's time to go to bed.

Because you're adopted

Since people think sleeping gas is a practical idea, why don't we meme up and make fake news stories claiming Jews 'gassed' in gas chambers were just put to sleep with sleeping gas, and shipped to present day Israel? Say the genocide claim was a mistake and the real meaning got lost in translation. You can also claim (((white))) people got special treatment even 70 years ago, and putting nigger man to sleep was really practical?

why can't we just kill people?

I literally just heard that woowoo radio show host say that on his show.

Fuck that guy.

You're asking too much of our based robot brethren.
It risked its life out there that day.

I think law enforcement having bomb bots is something no one should want. Cops shouldn't have bombs. You wanna have a bot that can drown someone in CR or CS gas, by all means, have at 'er. Cops shouldn't be allowed to kill people with explosives. This is not a slope anyone should want us to slip down.

Why didn't the robot spray him with an uzi?

No but a man,who threatena you with explosives need to be taken down quick. So since they didn't have a shot explosion was the solution they found.

Most effective sleeping gasses are toxic in their effective doses and even then are really hard to calculate the dosage because of multiple variables like size of suspect, mixture with O2, wind or air currents, proximity of delivery service and much more shit.

Ask the spetznatz if you don't believe me.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

The same reason Spetsnaz didn't use it for the Moscow theater hostage crisis, you stupid Macaquito.

It'd be just like my western cartoons where the vest would be the only thing left in a smoking crater

why didnt they just call in a UAV?

The officially dindu nuffin, they probably never existed or were false flaggers caught by accident. Or there were no shooters, I didnt see any dead cop bodies. who knows

sleeping gas is a meme.

it doesnt exist.

First sleeping gas doesn't exist the way it's portrayed in fiction it would probably have killed him anyways. Second the dude just killed 5 cops in Texas there was no way that dude would have been taken alive. Even if he had walked out unarmed in front of news cameras he woulda been gunned down police don't fuck around with cop killers.

really though, they said it was 1 lb of c4.
and his body looked like, maybe he was in a fight or something, your average car accident body looks worse than that. Is that all the damage that does?

Because it's more fun to blow shit up stupid.

>If you had a robot
>You could finally test it action
>Some jackass starts shooting people and barricades him self, cuz more gibs
seriously would you put a gas canister/launcher on it?

Or would you ie put a bomb or explosive sheep?

jesus some people don't know how to have fun.

>funny thing is I got a rel that works with these
I can't speak of it though

Sure it's real, it just has a pretty good chance of making it a permanent sleep.

I guess that's why anesthesiologists go to school for so long.

lol

I'm a little confused...I was watching live when it happened and it seemed clear that there were multiple shooters. Turns out there weren't, so my question is: The one shooter hid in a parking garage, is that the same building we see on the video where he is around the pillars, shooting people?

#DetroitDinduBlaster

Will it be the first AI ever to get a medal?
You know all these robots have artificial intelligence in them now, they have for a while.

They are still controlled, but shitloads of ai everywhere. For when you have to be careful diasrming, picking up dog poop etc

In a few years, they will just do everything them selves, if we let them. no corny human errors, fast accurate precision, cold as a machine

Have we named him?
Did he have a name?
DallasDinduBlaster, I would have named him that.

(You always name your robots)

its really easy to fuck up and kill someone with anesthesia so Anesthesiologists have to be fucking good at what they do

The Russian sleeping gas worked alright, I think few if any people didnt wake up. The problem was it gave them all cancer that killed them years later

Did the robot survive?

Literally Battlefield tactics. Put C4 or something on a EOD bot and drive it up to an enemy tank and have it explode.

Yes, but with a damaged arm, so he's going to be okay.

Wal-E don't mess around foo!
>this ain't Brazil

C4PO

We need more RAM to run our programs

Was this a military bot or FBI? Will it be getting a purple heart?

> en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Laws_of_Robotics

> A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

> A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

> A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.[1]

What is an rc bomb disposal device?

That's a relief.

>Asimov's laws being anything more than a premise for okay-tier science fiction stories
>Niggers
>Humans

Pretty sure those are only relevant for robots acting autonomously, not rc ones.

Non-lethal force is never used against targets who themselves are using lethal force.

and no human beings were harmed so...

Uh no, they literally all died from lack of oxygen due to it being so concentrated.

>...instead of killing him.

Are you trying to be stupid?

>ASSimov

They should upload Tay's personality into the robot. It would be a BLM-Bustin', Lib Rustlin' One Bot Army!

doh thanks my morbidly obese friend, I wuz so baked I forgot. And fuck me it's 6:48... god damnit... again!

Sleep gas granade is a fictional weapon Silva.

agreed

where the hell thid the police department get a hand-grenade in a hurry?
>evidence locker?

Because when an animal bites it's owner, you put it down.

C4PO Lives!
Faster, stronger.. bettr!

The south shall rise again!

I heard it just rekts your insides

Kek.

Apparently the Dallas police robot was not seriously damaged (they are really tough since bombs are what they do). But he is on paid leave in the evidence lockers right now while they scrape that POS's humanoid DNA off it. R2DINDU will need a new arm and some new antenna's though but it was fully insured.

Couldn't they have used something like a tranquilizer? Maybe have had the robot shoot something like that?

This.

Sleeping gas and tranq darts have to be calibrated roughly to the targets bodyweight, and even then it isn't guaranteed.

Pretty fucked up.

Explosives are often used by the bomb squad, as sometimes the safest method of disposal of a suspicious package is to blow it up. Blow up the bomb, as funny as that sounds.

Not sure what they used, but it looks like it wrecked his shit without fragmentation. Not a claymore or hand grenade.

Something stable and high explosive. C4 seems a little extreme for the bomb squad to have. I'd love to know what they used and how the hell they got close enough without the dude taking out the RC robots camera or treads.

In the very near future the police robots lives will be saved by the use of the new dindu seeking 40mm missiles that can be fired from the present 40mm tear gas launchers all police departments already have.

Didn't he say that there was bombs planted all over the city? Clearly they wanted to instantly kill him so there was no risk of him triggering any.

They didn't call his bluff, they blew it up.

Why don't the families of the slain black men collect the 7 Dragon Balls and revive them?

>They didn't call his bluff, they blew it up.

they wanted to kill him. think about it. they could have just starved him out
he'd have to come out eventually, or just off himself.
if he offs himself or they kill him it's no diff. so why not see if he comes out or not.

Why didn't they use a tranquilizer gun?

>sleeping gas grenade
I expected the robot to do a cowboy lasso trick while yellin yeeehaaa

he could have been holding a dead man switch rigged to additional explosives. the moment the cops storm the door and kill him, he lets go and boom. guy bye cops. deployed r2dindu was a tactically sound choice.

Japan, you are based at your core. Please rid yourself of anime and weeaboo nonsense. Your stance on cultural preservation is admirable.

Holy fuck, I never knew that sleeping gas incident was so recent. I always just assumed in happened in the early 1990s for some reason.

>A man just killed five of your friends and/or best friends.
>He's hold up in a building shouting he wants to kill you and all your (best) friends.
>You have the option to kill as painfully as possible without risking anyone dying on your side.

I don't agree with it, but I understand it.

beslan school siege was even more recent and an even bigger disaster

Because C4PD don't take prisoners.

I kind of assumed all of the Russian hostages fuck-ups happened in the early 1990s. I can't believe we don't hear about this shit more often.

Those retarded slavs literally killed over 10x as many hostages as terrorists.

Because then he wouldn't be dead.

And why the police didn't throw a flashlight then BOOM headshot ! counter-terrorist win !

>robot comes in and deploys gas
>open a window
>no more gas

Why didn't the robot activate a dragon dildo grenade and jack Micah off till he fell asleep and then fed him eggs in the morning.