Tfw you were 336, now you're 544

>tfw you were 336, now you're 544
$4.5 down to $3.5 billion in one year
wew

It's ok he wont need money once he goes to prison

three hots and a cot coming right up, Mr. Trump!

>militant liberals

no wonder American cinema is so shit

Wait I thought he wasn't a billionaire? Which rhetoric are you going with today?

They don't even put Lucas in the "movies" category.

He's nothing more than Star Wars. It's sad, really. To think that he's from the same generation of Scorsese, Coppola and Spielberg.

You'd be surprised at how easy it is to burn money on russian whores pissing on you.

>Wait I thought he wasn't a billionaire?
I don't think that's ever been disputed, but most of it is tied up in NYC real estate that has lost a lot of value. The article/list also says he has less than the "average" billionaire.

That's because he got most of his fortune by selling the Star Wars property

what a fuckin loser!

>I don't think that's ever been disputed
it wasn't.

the real figure is around 3-4.5. it's that trump himself insists he's worth like 12 billion because of brand management /he's a babby

I don't think THX 1138 or American Graffiti were box office draws.
Lucas got rich because he gave up all his back end deals on star wars to the studios with the caveat that he was the sole owner of the licensing rights. He made his fortune by slapping the star wars logo on anything he could.
Not to denigrate his long history as a producer, or money he got from his various studios and ILM, but he made the majority of his money from STAR WARS™

>People say he became president to make money
>Is losing money

Then why did he do it

To save America

>Sup Forums television and film

>Poorer than fucking George Lucas

how shit a businessman is trump really I mean jesus christ

later pay off
+ ego
+ protection from russians

>I don't think THX 1138 or American Graffiti were box office draws.

Budget $777,000[1]
Box office $140 million[1]

hes fucking hitler!

i cant wait til he goes to prison

what a great end to the trump series

Russians have tapes where he's participating in male bukkake and ritual child murder

Huh, you learn something new everyday.

low self esteem

>h-h-he has less than your average billionaire!!! take that Drumpfkins

Do you realize how stupid that sounds.

ITT: John Oliver wannabe fags

How the fuck does Steven Spielberg have so much money? He's just a director.

And no, don't give me some stupid le goyim and le merchant Sup Forums shit.

Tell me what actually fucking happened. How did he get fucking billions he just directs movies.

so where are you on this list

He has a contract in which he gets a percentage of the box office gross of the movies he makes

That's it

I think he did it to preserve his legacy. In the future, children will look back at this time period and read about the history of President Trump and his administration. If he just remained a billionaire he would fade out of public conscious eventually, but now he is part of history.