Do you think Germans are unfairly bullied on here?

Do you think Germans are unfairly bullied on here?

No need to bully Germans, they can do it by themselves

How could they possibly get bullied, they are the strongest country in Europe even without nukes.

Yanks are the most powerful nation on Earth and still get bullied on here, Baconboy.

Why do Frogs suck so much German penis?

Because we a)aren't actually that powerful and money isn't everything and
b)we are hated by ITT everyone. We even get it when it's uncalled for.
The sad part is that this is one of the few things on int that are relevant IRL too

yes

So we'll hate them. Because they can take it.
Because Germany is not our hero. It's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Do you ever feel rage over it?

can't bants the Hans
can't bully the Ulli

Bullying makes people strong.
The pajeets that remain here after poo posting are pretty good people, same with the only paki left.

No. Before the refugee crisis everyone sucked their dick and I'm glad they finally get their share of banter.

we get it no worse than brits but not as bad as americans.

That is to say that people only notice german posters getting ""bullied"" more than other flags here because we are far more thin skinned and whine about it more. I'm actually surprised our flag hasn't been added to the butthurt belt. Just look at the responses to OP.

They are either oblivious to the fact that other flags get it worse than them or they seriously are blinkered

what's the point of this?
all soldiers fucked women in foreign countries back then, German soldiers more than anyone else

>They are either oblivious to the fact that other flags get it worse than them
Wtf are you talking about?
What other flags get is banter about immaterial things, you can just shrug it off because you know it isn't true.
Over a million Arab/sub-saharan refugees and a few thousand more every single day is real though. You can't debate it, you can't meme about it, it's just facts slapped in your face and you see it's true whenever you go outside or read the news.

>wh*Tes mad at the black bulls taking their women
o i am laffin

nope, they deserve it all.

>Over a million Arab/sub-saharan refugees and a few thousand more every single day is real though

well than what part of the ""bullying"" is unfair then?

You admit it is a legitimate truth that once again we've started to fuck up europe so why would it be unfair that the flags here berate us for it?

Because Merkel did it, it is against the will of the majority of the people and it is not in the power of anyone on this board to change it.

It's like berating Belarussians because they live in a dictatorship, they don't want it and it's not their fault.

>Because Merkel did it, it is against the will of the majority of the people

You mean the very same Merkel that once again got the majority of votes from the very same majority of people that don't agree with her?

That is however, neither here nor there. Fact of the matter is that we are on an user board. If you're French you can't talk about anything military related without getting the shit taken out of you, if you're russian people instantly think you're a poort gopnik, if you're a brit you have bad teeth and are probably gay, if you're american you can't comment without others posting images showing examples of your stupidity, if you're spanish people will point out that you're a moor and a lazy corrupt shit.

Every single flag gets called shit. Some more than others. Brits, yanks, swedes and Germans probably get the most but which is the single flag that bitches about it constantly and claims to be a victim? Us, without fail. Shut up or get off the site if it hurts your feelings so much

Looks like Germans bully each other too

and don't u forget it

Germans get pretty stupid bullying here, same with Brits and Frogs so it's easy to shrug off. Muhammad, Turks' penises, kebab, etc.

No, they deserve it and extra.

Here he is again!

Who is he?

Wouldn't give you the satisfaction

Not him but the problem is that we are the only ones who get it IRL too.
Not bitching tho, it's just really annoying.

Good man.

Plenty of foreigners (basically only self-important europeans or smug canadians) bitch about the h-horrible US and how we dont even have culture and are evil imperialist capitalists and shit IRL desu

His poor, poor Cock.

Hardly, in fact any oldfags can probs remember when Sup Forums used to suck the corn out of Germany's poop

No

at least there are also plenty of based people who would hang out with you instead of wanting to beat you up.
We don't have this luck.
But I guess we are on the same level overall.

Yeah, I guess
Sorry
But yeah I can sympathise with your cunt being shit on all the time arbitrarily

lel

Stop bullying Germany

Germans are a young race. Compared to Southern Europe, China, India, Persia, Egypt and the Levant/Anatolia they've only had civilization relatively recently. cut them some slack.

I agree with both of you; Germany gets bantered a lot harder than average regarding foreign policy, and maybe on average compared to other significant world powers in terms of culture, which does seem to hurt at least a few of your posters (particularly the autism thing)
It's okay though, you guys have the best posters.

Germany is a French experiment gone wrong. You lot though were a French experiment gone mildly right considering your culture and military feats.

So now we have to care for Germany like a parent would half-heartedly care for his retarded child.

>Why can I not flood this land with millions of third world men?

>be mad that people constantly insult you
>le autism thing

God damn. Is it now autistic to get mad? By that logic 90% of this board is autistic.
But thanks for the words I guess?

So you get mad at people taking the piss out of you and claim it's not due to autism?

I'm talking about the 'Germans are autistic' strain of banter
Well yeah, it's a legitimate complaint, never said anything to the contrary.

I thought most of it was friendly banter

No let's say it different, it depends on my mood.
If I have a shitty day I am more likely to get upset over banter.

Ever feel like reaching for the gun, m8?

This

Germans get far less banter than most countries on this board, and it's much less malicious or based on actual anger

Who is Bane? Russia?

he

*got
go to Sup Forums at any moment and search for German, you'll always find an active thread against Germany

It is less but don't tell me the anger isn't fucking real.
Just make a thread asking which euro nation should get genocided and you'll See what I mean

Sup Forums is a shithole filled with the worst excuses for human beings, don't bother going there, we're talking about Sup Forums

Don't know, it doesn't seem real to me, more like a meme or just trying to wind you up, other than very few very retarded posters. Sweden has it a lot worse.

>Sup Forums is a shithole
>that flag

Are you disagreeing?

/pol has been a kike nest since 4 years ago though

Meh.
They put a little bit too much effort into it if it's just for fun.

Don't know how to answer this one.
But checked

Yes, we are too light on them

Sup Forums is complete shit my dude, its reddit

Would fuck.

some things never change

I bet this dude was crying when he typed this.

Yeah, like retarded memes.

Just a bit frustrated.
You would be too.

old and unused , meme though

If you are seriously frustrated about what some racist edgy kids write on the Internet than you might step back from Sup Forums for a while

Americans aren't ;^)

>social media was a mistake

It's because it reminds me of the fact that people say all this shit IRL too.
(mostly behind our backs tho)

Damn, Hans bringing the bants

for all the germans whining about how much they are victimised on this site should try swapping their flag for sweden and see what real constant banter is.

sick of always seeing our flag whining about every little slight made against them. Without a doubt every whine and boohoo comment will be German

I blame Merkel

Don't worry, the Turks say that in front of (You), just not in Deutsche

Basically it's other way around, it's France who is German experiment gone wrong. Even your state's name is derived from a region in modern Germany.

Protip: IRL nobody cares. Just do what you do Hans as long as it doesn't fuck up anyone else (second part is hard for Germans to understand).

This desu. whether it's friendly banter or they genuinely hate us it really doesn't matter.

>but they mean it but they all hate us, help help!
literally the response of 90% germans in this thread and it's a fucking joke

the German region of Franken previously inhabited by Celts got its name from Frankish assimilators like France did as well, just like Saxony got its name from Saxons immigrants who dominated and assimilated the West Slavs who lived there
but yeah, Franks orginally come from North West Germany and other Germanic regions

Don't really care anymore. It's really hard to say who is serious about it and who isn't.
Good thing is that I don't feel sorry anymore when other nations and foreigners suffer.
Thanks for killing the sympathy I guess.

Considering that it's just banter and autism posting and the fact that these opinions aren't that relevant irl I would say we get just as much as everyone else.

Why do they eat shot so much?

We don't eat american food that much