twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/920197939670257664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pasta

Gonna go to Sup Forums and bring something back

Wish me luck

niggella lawson

cooking up a jaun like

>the fork

nobody will lose confidence in BTC, the fork won't have an effect, just like the last one didn't

>The halvenening

last one didn't do anything, doubt this one will either

Regardless it's not a good time to invest now, we've just had a huge bull run(price increased £600), so there's gonna be some correction(price dropping after a steep rise) soon

No, some companies can provide "prepaid bitcoin cards", but to get real money in to your bank account you have to sell it so someone who will transfer you money

America in a picture haha x

t.

NOOOO HARAMBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>le autismé germany
>BELGIUM
>ukraine exists
>balkans
>hungary
>brittany
>italy
>spain/catalonia
>greece
>muh constantinople
quite like what you've done with romania though

yes you use exchanges to convert it into fiat. would strongly not recomend investing if you don't understand basic investing.

>ireland not part of britain

Fuck off Paddy

nooooo
>>>>.

i only united germany and austria and gave them back some eastern territory
didn't go full 1914

I don't care if your world is ending today
Because I wasn't invited to it anyway

make your own then lads

>the mess that is county donegal

Found this

Thoughts?

>gave them back some eastern territory

Alsace isn't eastern tho

>but to get real money in to your bank account you have to sell it so someone who will transfer you money

Thats what i meant i couldn't word it

I'm not going to dump my savings into it but ive been meaning to read more on it. Ive got 10k sat doing nothing so i was thinking about chucking £500 into Bitcoin

business idea: unite the baltic states + konigsberg, then kick out all the ruskies and send in 5 million englishmen to sort the place out

Spare some change lad

What is the thinking man's waste of money?

the baltic states are a meme that should be done away with and returned to russia

prostitutes

A Sup Forums pass

might go the world cup and fight some russian hardmen, perhaps ill finally meet my match

*beats you to death with 1k of pennies*

Once you stop blaming other people for your problems and start blaming yourself, you're ready to move on.

Andrew Neil eviscerates transgender SJW arguments with simple questions

tried this
didn't work

WOAHHH......

>no border with turkey

i approve

enough food to null your emotions and send you in to a sugar coma

today's the one year anniversary of my failed suicide

sent the ex a long winded email to try and get her to stop ghosting me

hope it goes well lads!

dragon dildoes

In terms of min maxing it's a lot more complicated than just chucking £500 into bitcoin. To start with you gota pick the exchange you want to use (and I strongly recomend not using gdp to invest in it) and then the related fees and then you've got to work out your strategy of waiting for the next dip to buy or buy asap and just "HODL" untill it rallies again (which does seem a surprisingly reliable strategy). Then when you wana convert to fiat again you will have more fees and withdrawal fees from your exchange, youc an try and use decentralised exchanges to skip fees but this results in even more hassle and for just £500 investment probably not worth it.

Assuming you haven't already done so your best play is probably either investing in a stocks and shares ISA or doing your thorough research and looking to move a good few thousand into bitcoin at the next dip.

have always blamed myself

wiping my nose with my shirt because I've got no tissues aha

sending tim more instruments for him to play

I've been tempted when drunk to buy him a drum kit

business idea: groß yugoslavia

scruff

>get acid thrown on me while walking down the street
well obviously if I never left the house I would never get acid thrown on me so it's my fault

watching a literal yank basic bitch's vlog of her royal caribbean cruise

quite interesting tbqh

I think I'm on my last legs lads. I don't want to live like this anymore.

ive said that for 3 years and my life hasn't changed one bit, still NEET, still loser, still no friends, still dateless, still pathetic, still shitposting on /brit/,

do your family a favour and top yourself, they're tired of you constantly dragging them down

>blaming yourself for all of your problems

cuck mentality

plz help me sos

My parents are both neet so I'm not exactly dragging them down.

twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/920197939670257664

Diversity :)

should do this for necessities, providing tramps are somewhat healthy, they should be able to give blood for a night in a hostel, or a hot meal

Would take a big strain off our healthcare system

>next dip to buy or buy asap and just "HODL" untill it rallies again

Yeah i was planning to do this since it seems to crash often enough but i'm only gonna put in money im fine with losing but i need to read up to make sure im not committing tax fraud by not paying capital gains

The absolute runt that posted this

genuinely chuckling at the thought of this

so giving blood to the sick is apparently dystopian to the millenials now

dixy chicken

everyone has a capital gains allowance of something like 11k, just go look on gov site to get actual number. Also remember you only pay capital gains on profit.

>but i need to read up to make sure im not committing tax fraud by not paying capital gains

hahahahahahha

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

still don't know what gurn means

wrote 5 and a half pages of my book today x

making a grotesque face

give us a paragraph

Line #2 is wrong ("it"), #3 ("an"), #6 ("yourself"), #9 ("of"), #12 ("not"), #15 ("to")

dunno if this is edgy but all niggers need to be killed

>Pensioners will be celebrating again >Today's CPI inflation figure means they will get a 3% rise next April, their largest pension increase for six years.
>Those on the new state pension will see their weekly income rise to £164.
>Compare that to workers, who've seen their earnings rise by 2.1% over the last year.
>This is all thanks to the triple lock, which sees the state pension rise by the highest of earnings, prices or 2.5%.

What's your ideal holiday lads?

>flight out to canary islands with the GF
>stay in a 4-5 star hotel, bed and breakfast only
>have breakfast, then chill by the pool or go to the beach, or go exploring tenerife a little
>go out for a nice walk, and get a nice meal with some sangria in the evening
>come back and carry on drinking
>rinse and repeat for 7-10 days

LOL

Based Finland taking our border to Russia. Fuck the migrants biking their way to Norway from Russia.

i turned myself into /brit/ morty im pickle brick

can't be arsed typing one out to you

yes that's right, i can't copypaste it because i'm writing the first draft with a pen and paper like you're supposed to

you know, it'd fix a lot of the country's problems if all of the pensioners magically vanished

>the absolute state of the alt shite
grim

Is it even possible?

The gf

not really

1/10

go on an adventure to save the galaxy or something, during which there's a good chance i'll die

Thanks a lot, bro
Can you please help me with others?

for the second page:

16. Laura had to pay a 50 dollar fine because she didn't have a ticket

17. The concert didn't live up to our expectations.

18: I haven't gotten round to my emails yet, but I'll do it soon.

19: It's nearly lunchtime, so do you feel like getting something to eat?

20: You always complain about the food!

21. They made the most of the day-off at work and went to the seaside!

fucking this, they hold so much power because they vote in record numbers, ESPECIALLY when any mentions cutting pensions

The ones who fought in the war and lost relatives deserve an easier time I guess, but boomers are expecting gold plated pensions now too, and it's gonna cripple the economy for our generation, but it's okay because they got theirs

>When I was your age I had a job and a house! Just stop being lazy, walk in to goldman sachs and give the manager a firm handshake!

There is no future, in the positive sense of the word, for modern civilization as a whole. Thus, it is a mere fancy harbored by those who dream about a goal and a future that somehow may justify what man has destroyed both inside and outside himself.

can I use this as justification to get addicted to heroin

I considered committing suicide but realised its only 2 months left Christmas

go coast to coast across America in an RV with nothing but 1000 fags and enough money to get drunk every night

Russia let them in, claiming Norway had invited them.

Dumb brit beat me to the others, he's right tho
#22: Two detectives making enquiries about the robbery questioned us for over an hour
#23: It was jake who got me interested in collecting pottery
#24: He was desperate to give the interviewers a good impression
#25: His injury prevented him from playing in the next game

22. Two detectives making enquiries about the robbery questioned us for over an hour.

(PS: this is a very unusual phrase, you probably dont need to learn this for real life)

23. It was Jake who got me interested in collecting pottery.

24. He desperately wanted to give the interviewers a good impression.

25. His injury prevented him playing in the next game

Not sure desu probably a mixture of private jetting/private yachting around the best parts of europe living 5 star hotels and going to all the best bars, restaurants and clubs

how's this for a realistic german victory in ww1 map

why the fuck have you given britain more parts of Ireland

Draw borders around the linguistic areas, note the two exceptions I made, there you have it - perfect Europe.

Christ, Keeley Hazell is fucking gorgeous

Think he meant ideal AND realistic tbqh

>realistic german victory in ww1
lol

should be the entire island sweetie x

Don't really understand the point of traditionalism desu
Has there ever been a point in history were a society has genuinely returned to a previous cultural state? Doesn't really seem doable imo