Other urls found in this thread:

fox9.com/news/172822747-story
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>0,03$ has not been deposited

GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

Shouldn't you be prepping your wife Somalian bull, Sven?

They're mostly white because police are probably wary of niggers resisting and trying to hurt them, or they don't want to appear "racist" if they have mostly black people arrested.

>fox9.com/news/172822747-story

This is the way to go.
States need to pass laws making the blocking of roads a riotous act act a felony level.
White people will think twice in doing this as they will have a felony on their record which may hurt them career-wise.
Of course, this won't hurt blacks since they don't have jobs, but they will begin to lose white support.

>some of them have orange jail suits on
Top kek hope they like it

Only one dude that didn't look like a beta nu-male

should you not be applying for a real job?

Haven't unlocked all the characters yet?

Are you kidding me?

you know somtimes i get insecure about my look, they i see pics like these and i feel better

Ahhh this is why they use whites as shield in protest good tactic

kek

I think I just might firebomb and slaughter the next news studio that calls these communist niggers and traitors "protesters".

The media has gotten away with too much for too long, and its time for them to check out and pay their fucking bill.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>fox9.com/news/172822747-story
People crossing a highway a problem?

BUILD WALL FOR HIGHWAY

He looks like a child molester.

>BLM
>2 niggers
some funny levels of irony here

>tfw I have to regularly drive down I-94 to visit my parents from where I live out of state

It's already a stressful drive closer to the Twin Cities. If the day comes they block my car and stop traffic, I'd probably lose my shit.

The ones on the way to DC are like this. Apparently to reduce highway noise.

Oh boy, I hope the last 2 characters are someone cool like Mewtwo or Zangief.

Did you know that if you eat meat you are a murderer and a horrible human being? Also if you don't love the new Ghostbusters movie you are a misogynistic piece of shit.

I don't see anyone I know, thankfully.

oh you

Cucked

SOMEONE GET PIP

WE GOT SOME CHIMNEYS TO SWEEP, SOMEONES BEEN BURNING COAL

GET A JOB HIPPY SCUM

We wil build a wall and make niggers pay for it

Know why half of their heads are tilted to the right? Lazy faggots that sit online all day. Protip redpill bros, balance online with being fit.

Did a meth lab burn down?
I heard Soros is paying in crystals now.

What kind of penalty does this crime come with? I hope it's enough to wipe that smug look off of their faces. If you commit a crime you need to be banned from dem programz.

I wish all those white people would have been killed
even if it was just the whites and not the blacks, that might even be better
niggers literally can't do shit without jew money and white commissars. they're not a threat on their own
its these fucking braindead lefties who will really hasten the decline of the west. and jews, but that's a given.

Lets see here
>Beta male
>Jewess
>Black woman
>Cuck
>Problem woman
>Jason Blaha?
>Problem woman
>Thug
>Druggie
>Country music lover
>Corporate woman
>Indian
>Druggie
>Lesbian
>Whore
>Surprising old woman
>Problem woman
>I don't know what that thing is
>Leonard from BBT
>Weird woman
>Lesbian
>Mike
>Amazing Atheist
>Lesbian

too dangerous for accidents and emergency vehicles, there's no shoulder or easement. This is only good for elevated highways

They'll probably all have good lawyers who help them beat the charges

Except for poor top right :(

They are all uglier than everything under the sun. These "people" are self-deleting genetic mutations that should and will exit the gene-pool and we need to do everything in our might to ensure that they do not have ANY political influence within their stretch on this rock.

He might be the only one who looks kind of concerned.

None at all, the state Department has ordered local PDs to release all protestors uncharged.

Makes you wonder what DHS thinks of this as they have been monitoring the dindus since day one but are forbidden to do anything about them

That first guy.

"Heeey, V-sauce, Michael here..."

A year in jail or a $1,000 fine or both.

It likely won't be anywhere near that severe though. A couple hundred hours of community service and a couple years of probation is what they'll get.

They are being charged with third degree riot tomorrow in the Ramsey county courthouse. But I actually read the article and you didn't.

all charged with first degree riot. thats bullshit. they dropped a chunk of cement on a cop and he got a spinal compression. they are all complicit. max fine 1000, 1 year in jail or both. should be 2nd degree riot at least.

Walter White Guilt

They will not be able to get grants and shit for school if that's what their "occupation" was before. Getting arrested may also affect many other things too, like employment.

Underrated

keked heartily

have a (you)

I like that, thats strong

He looks like a child molester.

The nu-male meme is always true,

What went wrong?

Even black people can't be bothered to protest for themselves.

Honest question because I know you're all thinking it too.

What the absolute fuck went wrong with them?

WHO's THAT POKEMON?

The forlorn look of a man who just went to that bullshit thing to score some pussy.

AIDS Kurt Russel

I'm assuming his SJW girlfriend dragged him to the protest

>having an arrest record for niggers

I'm all for their cause but to participate in protest/riots that are bound to be cracked down on by cops is just suicidal for your future.

Gotta join the comfy protests that aren't filled with pig infiltrators or just shitskin rioters.

public school
u
b
l
i
c

s
c
h
u
l

I know you guys are gonna tell me to go to /x/ but they MUST be spawning these things in a lab somewhere...

The white race litterally deserves its own demise...

>any libertarian shit ever

when did Sup Forums become left wing?

Snake Plisskin. I thought you had Aids.

There is a good chance that one of these people was a shill on this board.

Looks like a white version of Filthy Frank

>"Uhoh muh trans-white nigga here be lookin' a bit gay! IT MUST BE A SIGN TO KILL ALL WHITE MEN"

Wew lad how's that gender's studies degree going?

>most are women

Can you spell C-O-A-L-B-U-R-N-E-R?

>test tube demon clone babbies
>white

>Police also arrested Max Hornstein, the 21-year-old son of State Representative Frank Hornstein and prominent Twin Cities Rabbi Marcia Zimmerman.

Holy shit he looks like v-sauce and molyneux had a kid

Can we play guess who?

>when you want to protest racial injustice but you haven't unlocked every character yet

Hey some of those look familiar.....oh yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJOmtEH5Y0

That sounds about right. One of the protesters is going to be charged with aggregated battery on a peace officer for throwing concrete at a police officer (supposedly causing a spine compression injury of some kind). That person is royally fucked.

ahahaha
Most of the blacks bounced once people started getting arrested. Shocked.

People are free to protest, but why is it that BLM and other protest groups have become absolutely obsessed with protesting on fucking freeways / interstates in the past few years?

All it does is piss off drivers, endanger people, and cause traffic and delays. How is this beneficial in any way?

Protest at a local park. Protest outside a police station, or city hall, or the state senate. Protest somewhere that a protest actually fucking makes sense. Stupid fucks.

This is deep 100 :(

Good riddance, hopefully they meet real criminals while in jail

We should encourage more of these cucks

They are communists.

Their enemy is people that work.

They get media coverage for it.

Although, after they assaulted the network news guy and called him "corporate", I don't know how much more the media will support them. If BLM keeps it up, the media will drop them hard.

From left to right:

1st row
>Patriarch Smashing Pat
>The Diddler
>Shanequanika
>Brickhead
>Violet Vajayjay
>Walter White Guilt
>Eagle Eyes
>Future Robot Victim #5,442,334

2nd Row
>Low Contrast Chelsey
>Real Life Lego Girl
>The Model Formely know as White
>The Pakistani Piccadilly
>Melany "Give me meth or give me death" Johnson
>Biff
>Weak Mouth Molly
>Social Justice Granny

3rd row
>Psycho Sally
>Tyrone / Tyrona
>Former U2 frontman Bono
>Generic White Woman 3
>Genderfluid Jenny the Gym Teacher from Portland
>Bob
>Dudeweed Dale
>Who gives a fuck

When there was a protest that turned riot in Oakland a few years ago around Thanksgiving, 100+ were arrested. They were all released hours later so they could be with family.

It's happened multiple times and will happen again

i think he came there just for fun

45 seems familiar.

I've been wondering the same. Why the fuck does it have to be highways and major roads? All cities have parks and places they can do these "peaceful" protests in.

Billions are lost in revenue every year in the US just from your standard traffic jams. When these chimps block highways its the most selfish of acts. There could be someone trying to rush to the hospital, a woman could be giving birth, an emergency vehicle responding to a call, a trucker trying to bring goods to port before the cargo ship sails, carrying goods that might spoil, or maybe a cement truck trying to reach a construction site to pour concrete before their batch hardens in the drum.

Its this info graph and this based Swede that is improving and empowering pol single handedly

While she looks like a psycho, and I'd never be in a relationship with her, I probably would 21.

Unfortunately, I find leftist girls more attractive than normal looking women, most of the time.

Cucks and dindus broke a cop's vertebra, after dropping a concrete block on his head.

He has the leftist stare, a vacant, far-away look in his eyes.

there clearly is a shoulder and most metropolitan highways (the ones prone to nigger blockage) are elevated already.

is 48 a man or woman? I need to know for... reasons.

>Pink haired girl
Wud fug/10

>Gender Studies class of 2016

Probably a woman.

17 and 35 are the only two bangable girls

realey maeks u thikn

Found it. she has a similar face to this chick halfway through the video. Don't think it's the same person though. I can't tell anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=-eABgWX_TJA

Probably a woman. But I wouldn't risk it, just pick 21 like everyone else likely did.