Russians

Russians...

Stop being racist, European scum!

Estonians...

Estonians, I...

how many days in a row do you intend on making this garbage thread?

You are European

Hello

>You are European

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

Cop out

Hello, how are you today, good or very good?

YOU ARE

Yes I'm good, care to explain the Soviet genocide in Estonia Russian?

Slavs aren't Europeans
Deal with it

Btw how many were killed?

Slavs are european
Stop this delusion.
Our future lies with Evropa.
Like it or not.

Yes I will explain everything. But only if we meet.

>future
>Evropa
Mashallah

100,000 were killed, deported or fled

The only time when we meet is when it's time for me to kill you. Because I hate you so so much.

But Estonian is Uralic language, you have to live in Ural region. Do not thanks us for that,

But Russian is an Indo-European language, you have to live in indus region.

Come on now, shoo shoo go live with your poo in loo brothers

Oh, I think it's time now, can you please step through border?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH You make me so angry KILL KILL KILL KILL

So? When are you coming to kill me?

On first opportunity I'm loading my gun and heading over to explode your brains out of your skull.

>Indo-European
Just straight between Europe and Indus region, my boy (girl)

Oho! I'm almost scared! So, what is holding you back right now? I'm waiting for you. Ready to take you home.

Don't you dare touch me. I can fight! I'm much stronger than you think!

I see, you are indeed strong, I'm sure you can fight back, so there is no danger for you, right? Please hurry up and come here.

Yes, I won against Russians when I was young. I can't wait to beat your weak body in a pulp.

Yes-yes, it will be fun. I promise

>Everyone agrees that Belarus is European
>Belarus is basically just poorer Russia
>Somehow richer Belarus isn't also European

*meets up with you*

Didn't expect that huh? I'm sneaky like that sometimes. What are you going to do now?

I'm going to violate your futile feminine body, I'll show what TRUE love is, then I'm going to lock you up forever so you can be only mine.

*reaches for my pocket*

No, stop that, no. It's illegal!!!

In Russia everything is legal.

Inshallah, my brother! The day, when we stabbed out all wh*te pigs will be the greatest day of our history, brother!

Why do these threads keep popping up.

Take your hands away from me. No, I don't want this, no. Why is this happening to me?

autism

This your fate. Now you are mine, forever.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGH

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's nothing special about you. You just happen to be Estonian. You'll have to bear with it, and in time, you'll learn to love it.

I am worthless, nobody wants me. I am alone. There is no hope.

You are indeed worthless, but you'll never be alone ever again.

Up we go

Hi.

How is your mental breakdown, is it healed yet? Or are you another Estonian? I'm fine with either.

I am another Estonian, that person is weird. I think he has some mental issues.

This makes Ivan cry like a sissy

That's interesting. Do you love Russia as much as he does?

No, I am very neutral about Russians. I am a European with Swedish and German heritage.

I think you might want to reconsider your opinion and love Russia. And also, don't you want to visit Saint-Petersburg? It's a beautiful city.

Saint-Petersburg? Hmm, it's very close, it sounds very tempting. Are you by any chance Swedish or a Jewess?

I can make you cry in pleasure, but sadly for you, you aren't Estonian, so you can masturbate to that idea instead.

I have some roots, but it's irrelevant by now.

Wow. I knew it, Russia can be saved. Do you want to be bleached?

I'm pretty white anyway, you can come and we'll discuss our options.

Then it's settled, but the racemixed baby stays in Russia.

Who said you could leave afterwards?

But I want to come back to Estonia and live in a qt red house in the forest. The baby with golden Slavonordic genes should be more of a gift than any Russian could ask for.

Why are R*ssians so gay for Estonians?

...ah yes, of course! I'm sorry, something just crossed my mind! Of course you can leave, haha.

I have no option then but to trust this ordeal then. These days I wouldn't be surprised if I really had to take Lux Express to Sankt Peterburg to satisfy an extremely thirsty Russian begging for enrichment.

Be careful, they steal qt men and make them sex slaves.

Oh õudust :( Ma olen qt. Arvad, et on turvaline minna?

Haha, that's good. I will be waiting for you.
Hey...

Hey, it's totally safe, don't even worry!

Oh, maybe he is just jealous, lol.

Haha...Yeah!

when the fuck did Sup Forums become Sup Forums?
this thread gave me cancer

Don't bully Russia please(

t.European
Why the self hate fellow European?

Start looking for a kindergarten.

Right!

Kui ma oleks sina, paluks neil teha välispass ja Eesti/EU viisa.

Üks Ukraina poiss rööviti ära kui läks gf'iga kohtuma ja on nüüd FSB vanglas. 4kanal on venemaa ISP'de poolt keelatud.

Nojah, kunagi ei saa olla liiga ettevaatlik. Kindlasti peab saatkonda ka teada andma oma plaanidest (teha Venemaa jälle valgeks laps-lapse haaval).

No, he should come instead! Why are you trying to cockblock him? Do you want it instead?

EI OLE NII

Ma... vist... enam... ei julge minna

4 chan is not blocked in Russia, i tried with two providers, one of them is federal and it's working even without VPN.

gonna go ahead and hide this thread now.

Relevant to this thread

NO! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! They simlpy spread fearmongering and misinformation! Sup Forums is not blocked, we do not steal qt men! It's all lies!

You are FSB!

Your only option now is to be a qt Russian tourist who wants to take Instagram pictures in Tallinn. Then you approach me and get enriched in my FSB-free Estonian apartment. Then you head straight back to Russia to raise the racemixed child!

I'm saying you should come here, not the other way around. There's plenty of girls from St. Petersburg who came here.

It would be... tiresome. Oh well, I'll find my way.

We'll take good care of you, plus then you can move anywhere you want in Europe (and North America, and Japan, and South Korea).

Jah, aga ei mingeid slaave Eestis. Pilt seotud on viimane piisk karikas.

Siis kui vene tüdrukud hakkavad eestlasteks

>Viktoria Ladõnskaja presidendi vatuvõtul koos Ivar Aus`iga

Another pure Estonian soul stolen by a Russian female.

*fart*

Nad on ainsad, kes meile hoolivust näitavad.

Sa ei suudaks kunagi seda baaba nägu armastada.

vikile keeraks peeruvahele küll

we should of annexed them

:D

You and me both brother

;)

Ma ei saa päris hästi aru, kas sa teed neid maha või mis? Miskipärast tulevad teevad nad musi ja räägivad aktsendiga mingit juttu.

No tulevad teevad jah, alati on tulnud. Tahavad valget last saada. Ma tahan ka paljusid asju.

Nii on. Meie peame nende sugu parandama, umbes nagu Pihkvasse sisenedes vabastajatena.