BLM releases their demands

BLM released their list of demands:

>1. End "broken windows" policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones.

Stop having laws and shit

>Use community oversight for misconduct rather than having the police department decide what consequences officers should face.

Let the mob punish people instead of government institutions. what's a court tho lol.

>3. Make standards for reporting police use of deadly force.

If the police kill a black guy we report it. If the police kill a white guy, well that never happens.

>4. Independently investigate and prosecute police misconduct.

You mean like the DoJ does in every high profile police shooting?

5. Have the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve.

This already happens in a lot of places and it literally does not stop black officers from being more likely to kill black suspects.

6. Require officers to wear body cameras.

oh good now we can watch a bunch of grainy shakycam every time someone gets shot so blm armchair forensics technicians can analyze pixels

>7. Provide more training for police officers.

Implying anyone in BLM understands shit about police training or procedure

8. End for-profit policing practices.

sure

9. End the police use of military equipment.

Yes I too remember when they killed Mike Brown with a TOW missile

10. Implement police union contracts that hold officers accountable for misconduct.

Unions are only not allowed to protect workers when they represent things I don't like!

This shit is pretty funny

puckermob.com/lifestyle/black-lives-matter-just-delivered-their-10-point-manifesto-and-this-is-what-they-want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYt27WDpo4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus fuck my ass christ.

The United States does not meet terrorist demands.

Practically all of these could be solved if black people became cops and took the responsibility of fixing their own communities into their own hands... but noooooo.

Can we not give each non-white 100 000$ and a one way ticket to home?

would they accept that. or would it have to be 1 000 000$

I am willing to pay that so long as we have a 1000 year immigration halt.

>black people became cops
you think niggers are going to get jobs on purpose?

This.

Law Enforcement is a really easy line of work to get into, too.

you have to pass a background check....

>Have the racial makeup of police departments reflect the communities they serve.

Black cops sue police departments when the state tries to put black cops in black neighborhoods. Black cops want the same safe patrol routes in white neighborhoods like their fellow cops who are white. Its literally racial segregation and discrimination. Why should black cops be forced to go to dangerous black neighborhoods?

B)

>11. More Chik-fil-a

Didnt they say that trespassing shouldnt be a crime?

>implying background checks aren't a racist conspiracy to keep blacks out of the police force

BLM are a bunch of commies

they should all be shot for treason

Its a shame the USSR collapsed we could have totally pinned it on them and moved beyond this months ago

Tons of black people become cops and they still kill black suspects e.g. Freddie Grey and pic related.

11) Chik-fil-A

lol
kept a friend of mine out, and he's white as fuck.

fuck beat me to it

This.

Well then they can help by stop committing crimes and if they see illegal activity, report it. Supply-side niggernomics.

>But snitches get stitches!

Stop that, now. Snitching is calling the cable company because you know your neighbor is stealing HBO. Protecting murderers isn't snitching.

>Yes I too remember when they killed Mike Brown with a TOW missile
Now that would have been fucking hysterical.

/thread.....yeah that will never happen.

Disproportionate impact, my friend

i.e. "If more blacks are disadvantaged by any policy than whites, the policy in question must obviously be racially biased"

>broken window fallacy
Slippery, slippery slope

>they should all be shot for treason
they should be shot just for being black, but whatever works

Fuck man I'm white as hell and I LOVES me some Chik-Fil-A

hahahaha

> 11. WE

>Require officers to wear body cameras.
That's actually a great idea, though.
>oh good now we can watch a bunch of grainy shakycam every time someone gets shot so blm armchair forensics technicians can analyze pixels
The cameras can actually be pretty decent.

>Well then they can help by stop committing crimes and if they see illegal activity
they could do this anyway, but they won't. They'd prefer to join in. They aren't capable of that kind of self regulation.

>niggernomics
kek

"""""Independently""""" really just means someone who will rule in our favor.

>This already happens in a lot of places and it literally does not stop black officers from being more likely to kill black suspects.

Can't remember where I saw this, but I believe a study was done in Chicago and found that black police officers were twice as likely to shoot black perps compared to white officers.

Just tell them there's free watermelon and fried chicken in that there cotton field, but they'll have to pick it all to find it.
>watch the old habits come roaring back.

>they killed Mike Brown with a TOW missile

Roof mounted TOW missiles on police cruisers when?

>demands

Or else what?

>12. WAZ

>Black cops sue police departments when the state tries to put black cops in black neighborhoods. Black cops want the same safe patrol routes in white neighborhoods like their fellow cops who are white. Its literally racial segregation and discrimination. Why should black cops be forced to go to dangerous black neighborhoods?

The prospect of black cop suing en mass over their assignment to black neighborhood alone is reason enough to encourage this.

>BLACK COP FOR BLACK PEOPLE!
>NO TO SLAVE PATROLLING!

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers for these people

who doesn't? Every chick fil a is constantly packed. They make some serious cash.

Body cams for cops is fair. Everything else is garbage

>Or else what?
WEZ GUN STAN N MOE HIGH WAYZ MO FUGGA

Unfortunately last time some dindu was killed by police here in MN, Gov. Mark "Fuck My Wife While I Watch" Dayton gave them $2 million to stop closing down our goddamn highways.

Isn't BLM a peaceful protest group? So really these are suggestions and not demands, right?

If they are demands... wouldn't that imply they are a terrorist organization?

I agree with most of these things, although the dindus are a cancer on society in the states; how can you stand by while your country turns into a corrupt police state?

Perhaps instead of
>"moar police training"
they instill more mental screening before and during service to stop power hungry cunts.

inb4 "A FUCKING LEAF"

>13. DEMANDZ

There's a video of the behemoth nog wrestling with the two hispa- white* officers with his right arm free, gun in his pocket and continues to struggle despite one arm being held and having a gun pressed to his chest
Video isn't going to change anything, the fact that blm see the above video and act as if they'd have rolled around on top of him until the cunt fired from the pocket says it all

Logistically it seems like a nightmare

Now every conversation a cop has on his downtime is recorded and can be used years later to destroy his career

What about bathroom visits?

Better question is…why would anyone want to become a cop anymore?

You are going to be watched like a hawk and any time you mess up your job is on the line or worse…you could mess up trying to be a good new reformed non racist cop and get shot for having the wrong reflex

BLM are scum

Great argument puppet.
An organization that advocates violence upon their own people, and the peace keepers of the United States, is a terrorist organization. Most especially because they make demands with threats of violence. That's the basis of terrorism.

I wouldn't expect someone with your limited knowledge to understand law.

I never see niggers in Chick fil A.
Popeyes and KFC on the other hand...

that comment section gave me cancer

How about we let them all back onto that Memphis Bridge put riot police on either end then throw mustard gas onto the bridge and throw them off

they should add another to the list.

teach cops about the constitution.

its not the cops fault, its their crooked superiors and judges

The sad thing is some black people do become cops in other to fix their communities vut yet still get gunned down by the people from the same community they joined to protected

No, stupid.

Like the ''''''''independent'''''''' FBI investigation into Clinton's emails.

>Let me lay out the case for why she should be prosecuted for negligence
>Let me highlight all the times she lied
>Any other person would be prosecuted under these circumstances
>It's not the FBI's job to decide if a prosecutor should prosecute.
>Too Big To Jail! No prosecution!

blm is too busy getting degreez in african studdieez and shieet

Well, at least everyone else can see what's actually going on.
They already have car recorders that capture their conversations, though, and it's not like you can't stuff the camera inside your pocked when you go to toilet.

Because the White cops don't give the black police enough training and backup. They force the black cops to confront criminals on their own because they're racist!

I understand number 3

>we're hiring
>5 positions available!

>>Use community oversight for misconduct rather than having the police department decide what consequences officers should face.

yeah... I think that's how it's done on Indian reservations. Works really well lol

Yeah, obviously.

I joined the police to protect my city from criminals.

Those criminals try to stop me so they can continue to prey on the city.

I put holes in them and the human rights groups complain that it isn't me in a ditch.

In brazil we have a saying. "Human rights for the right humans".

2nd post still a very high quality post

The coppers were wearing cameras though they were knocked apparently due to the scuffle, not sure if all do in the US or not but they do in Australia

Is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=oYt27WDpo4M

We don't have that saying, actually, dear mr Bolsonaro

oh shit BLM BTFO

but what is he saying, doesnt he know BLM are all black college grads from well off families? They aint gonna be no fucking cop with those shit salaries

This is the best solution ever.

No. But thats a good cop.

When i joined the police force my city had 12 murders a week. That was in 2007.

2016? 0 murders so far.

In the police we do.

Direitos humanos para humanos direitos.

Blm niggers

>12 murders a week
Holy shit.

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

Demand number 2 would result in something like those African videos of people being beaten to death with bricks and machetes for witchcraft

how do you tell them to gofuckthemselves in nigger? we have laws. they will not be changed because of your mid life crisis.
old dindus realizing they have accomplished nothing and will never accomplish anything are kinda sad

Hey, does anyone have handy comics or infographics for destroying BLM positions? I recall that there've been a few revisions of the chainsawsuit guy's comics, which are so BLM positive that it's sickening.

You think thats high?

Look up crime statistics for rio de janeiro before going there for the olympic games. Higher body count than the entire iraq war, in months.

>"Y-you mean take actual responsibility for my community rather than just fuck around on my phone and flip burgers for $10.50 (kek) dollars an hour?! I...I don't know if I can :("

>1. End "broken windows" policing, which aggressively polices minor crimes in an attempt to stop larger ones.

So your shithole ghettos can fucking spread like cancer?

Wew
That explains lots of things tbf

E vai dormir seu vagabundo. Ta tarde ja e vc tem trabalho amanha seu merda

Fucking Kek.
Minnesota is the Sweden of the United States.

>This test is free right?

>>Use community oversight for misconduct rather than having the police department decide what consequences officers should face.
>Self-governance.

So they want a parallel legal system, like Sharia in the UK. Because if anyone knows how to government themselves successfully, it's Africans. Ok.

If they had it their way, there would be no convictions or sentences at all. Just fist bumps over Jamal's new hot plasma TV.

Are they mostly gang/drug related killings or am I going to end up 6feet under going to buy a 2L milk?

literally nobody except criminals and BLM want this. Even the actual black community, the ones who aren't complete shit, want MORE cops.

No i don't. I'm on leave.

Why don't you?

Típico calça frouxa.

Sup Forums should've raised money to have a proper funeral for their hero.

Does anyone have the link to the state department or justice department report that shows young black men are 1% of the population but commit a disproportionate amount of crime? I'm not talking about the FBI statistics.

>6. Require officers to wear body cameras.
>8. End for-profit policing practices.

Yes and yes.

>Yes I too remember when they killed Mike Brown with a TOW missile

kek

Now you got me thinking

Like, 6, 8, and 10 are at leas not retarded.

>end 'Broken Windows Policing'
So what you're saying is let criminals run free and do whatever they want while cops are assigned to areas where no crimes are committed to stand around and do nothing? Don't come bitching when murder rates shoot higher than the 60 some percent they already are.

Thanks for best kek I've had in days user

thank you op, i uave been laughing for a few minutes at yhe idea of mile brown getting exploded by a TOW missile. holyfuck it hurts

The ultimate solution is that Police become a completely reactionary force,castle doctrine in every house and stand your ground in every state. DIndu problem will be solved less than 2 years

>BLM released their list of demands:

I got a simpler solution.

How about they stay in school and get jobs?

I'm serious. That's why they commit so much crime. They don't finish school, they don't value education, they don't seek careers or even just employment (until their 40s). Not only would they be subject to less policing, but the death rates of young black men would plummet, because they wouldn't be killing each other anymore.

All they have to do is to stay in school and get a job. Just. Like. Everyone. Else.

Does BLM ever address this shit?

Chainsaw suit guy is an sjw? That's a shame. I really liked Contingency.

I agree with a lot of these. Honestly, I think that police brutality is a worthwhile issue to focus on, but that BLM is hilariously incompetent at getting their point across, and that claiming it's a race issue is fucking stupid.

So basically they want to promote gang violence. Cant wait for the KKK to come full forcr