This is Alvaro Morata. Say something nice about him

This is Alvaro Morata. Say something nice about him.

Fraud. Moor blood.

Nice hair

Love this man

THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES THE SPANISH TORRES

>MIERDATA

Whereis morata webm

Best crossbar challenge player at Chelsea

thank you for missing all your chances tonight

t. manure customer

He has a tight boipussy

I like him, great source of laughter.

Thank you for being shit

t. Liverpool fan

backup dancer

Al Varo bin Moorata

his hair stays perfect no matter what

Thank Mrata

Good heading ability

Thanks for making sure this game was a draw
t. Spurs fan

His debut goal for Madrid made my 400/1 accy come in.
Good lad. Always liked him.

He'll get to go back to sunny Spain when he's unemployed

Man of the match for Arsenal

Still better than lukaku

this 2bh

Name a worse striker performance in recent years lads

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO

BAAAAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAhAhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But Liverpool would have wanted Chelsea to win this.

is he though?

any webm? i wasn't watching when he fucked up
what did he do?

Benteke at Liverpool

i still remember all of the smug leliga fans crowing about how morata was "dominating" the epl this season, literally cant score for shit LITERALLY the new torres

>spanish strikers

who is the spanish morata?

literally no difference between ending 2nd and 3rd senpai

He fucked up 2 one-on-ones and a couple other clear chances.

>miss three 1 on 1
>literally can't take a ball during arsenal's siege
>assisted Wilshit
Wew.

rather be first loser than second loser desu

missed 3 1v1's vs the keeper

Anyone else think we're now in an era with very few elite strikers? There isn't a world class striker in England or Italy.

kane?

holy fucking shit found a webm in the match thread

what the actual fuck

>There isn't a world class striker in England

*mouth breaths behind u

Literally Torres level performance today

Paco Alcácer

>Icardi, Aguero, Kane

That's about it and they're debatable to others not in my opinion though

it wasn't even close either lol

what a fucking faggot he changed his boots at half time and still scuffs every chance he gets

he will be a starter at the World Cup for Spain

Kane?
The Molester of Maccaroni?

>812zł for the sitter-missing Nikola Zigic

I don't want to see another white striker at Chelsea

hopefully >we will play with a manlent midfielder as false 9 instead

god bless you oh saint alvaro, we aren't worthy of the mercy you're showing

t. gooner

The eternal Lukaku/Morata/Lacazette debate continues.

The spanish Soldado

all frauds

we're looking at potentially Higuaín levels of hilariousness if Spain goes far enough

Must be a fucking curse desu.

why not Costa?

The difference is that one of those frauds cost £70 million

They are fighting against both clubs so 2 extra points to their rivals rather than 3 is better

yeah and how much was lukaku again

Morata and Lacazette cost £60+ and £50+ respectively.

Nobody goes round the keeper anymore on 1v1’s these days which is sad

Chelsea fans need to cool it a little, Morata's dug us out of a few holes this season. Fucking last week he broke the deadlock at Brighton when the very last game we couldn't break it against Everton when he was suspended. And the winner against United, where he also spaghetti'd one.

Rough cut and needs to sort his fucking finishing but not a waste of space. I remember Suarez was dogshite at finishing in his first year at Liverpool.

You're only slightly worse than Lukaku

Morata: 58m+12m add on
Lacazette:46m+7m add on
Lukaku:75m+add on+Rooney+15m for Rooney

he hasn't played a football match in 8 months, hopefully he will do a great second half of the season and gets called, but since it's the same position as Morata maybe only 1 of the 2 goes to NT

He looked good with red hair

Conte with the god tier 16,7% winrate against Wonga.

>3-5-2

The problem is his mentality problems, after reading a few articles about him, everyone says how he has problems with his self esteem, and that might be why he always fluffs one on ones
I wonder if that can be coached

literally a glorified Andy Carroll

Keepers used to be unathletic as fuck. It was easy to go round them in the past. It's risky now and you look like a dick if you fuck it up.

Well, at least you're not Lacazette.

Is Morata elite or just a meme?

Cech is like 40 years old lol

This

something nice about him

Proof?

chicharito does this whenever he can.

>Icardi
Mbappe is better
They're both shit leagues so don't even start

mbappe is not better than Icardi.

Icardi has had multiple seasons as a top tier striker in serie A. Ligue 1 is a fucking joke., how you even drew the conclusion mbappe is better, as of now, is incomprehensible to me.

Mbappe is proven in European play, and actually has NT experience. Icardi has done fuck all in both areas. Mbappe is also extremely important to PSG's attack while Icardi isn't as pivotal as, say, Perisic. He isn't much different from Dybala or Aguero which simply perform in the league on a noticeably better team while having little capacity to create plays on their own and carry the offense. Hell Argentina is completely loaded on these "score like crazy on weaker opponents but fall apart against a strong team" type of forwards. Mbappe has shown various times that he can create plays from tight spaces and from his own dribbling. He was a big piece of Monaco's title-winning attack and their CL run, while Icardi scored 24 goals which isn't bad but had a team that completely worked around him and had fuck all defense. Cavani was the top scorer in Ligue 1, was he the best player on the team? Not even fucking close.

Serie A isn't noticeably better than Ligue 1 at all either, and I hate it that people somehow rate them considerably above Ligue 1 despite being a weaker version of the Bundesliga for the past few seasons.

Stop being a fucking statsbabby.

>I wonder if that can be coached
If this was football manager, I'd teach him the likes to round the goalkeeper ppm.

he married italian woman
cause she knows hot to suck cock