X-Men

Rank'em.

>Logan>X-Men>DoFP>X2>Deadpool>FC>TW>TLS>Apocalypse>O:W

Logan > X2 > The Wolverine > First Class > DOFP > Apocalypse > X-Men > Deadpool > The Last Stand > Wolverine Origins

Only Logan and X2 are actually good.

Close

>Logan>X2>FC>X-Men>DOFP>Deadpool>TW>TLS>Apocalypse>O:W

X2 > Days of Future Past > Logan > Deadpool > First Class > X-Men > Wolverine Origins >>>>POWERGAP>>>> The Wolverine > Apocalypse > The Last Stand

Wolverine Origins has aged well considering how hammy Wolverine inheriently is

FC>X2>DoFP>Deadpool>O:W>TLS>X-Men>Apocalypse>Wolverine

I enjoyed Origins despite that abomination Deadpool

X2 > X-Men > Deadpool > Logan > DOFP > First Class > The Wolverine > Apocalypse > literal dogshit > The Last Stand > Origins

TLS>Xmen>X2>Origins Wolverine>Deadpool>First Class=DofP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Wolverine

Haven't seen the other two yet

perfect

Shit that ages well is still shot. Those fast/slow-mo shaky cam action scenes were fucking horrible. Deadpool was terrible. The script was awful. Half the acting was terrible. The direction as a whole was amateurish and you could tell the director had no fucking clue what an X-Men comic book is.

The only redeeming factors in that entire turdfest was Liev as Sabertooth and that one scene were Wolverine first gets his adamantium claws and soars out of the tub. Otherwise, fuck that movie.

DoFP > Logan > X2 > First Class > X-Men > Deadpool > Wolverine > X3 > O:W > Apocalypse

Apocalypse was so bad it was shocking

I used to actually think this, when I was 12.

>Wolverine better than anything
>perfect

>he was 12 in 2014

The wolverine is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

The Wolverine was actually a pretty decent movie until the 3rd act.

For me Logan was the best with First Class a close second.
Deadpool gets far too much hate here for obvious reddit reasons but it was okay
I don't think Apocalypse was bad at all
Wolverine was awful

I was referring to your original trilogy and Origins ranking sunshine.

The Wolverine or Origins: Wolverine?

it had mediocre first act, bad second act and abysmal third act

Origins was meh but Wolverine in Japan was outright terrible.

Every X-men movie shits the bed in the last third. I don't know why but the second they move towards a climax my eyes glaze over

X-men is at it's best when it's small scale stuff: the character interactions, using powers in everyday situations, the ideological conflict, government oppression. But the more generically "superhero movie" they get the worse they are. Hence Origins (the unnecessary origin story) and Apocalypse (the overdone glowing madman destroying the city) being their worst

>he was 12 in 2009

Logan: -------8.5
X-Men: -------8
DoFP: ---------8
X2: -------------7.5
Deadpool: ---7.5
FC: --------------7.5
TW: -------------7
TLS: ------------7
Apocalypse: 6
OW: ------------5

Whens the last time you saw them both?

So? You do realize that was 8 years ago right oldfag?

L E G I O N > Logan > X2 > FC > Deadpool > X1 > DOFP > Wolverine > X3 > Origins > Apocalypse

>X2: -------------7.5

You must be at least 30 to post here. Go back to plebbit

Logan>First Class>X2>X Men>DoFP>The Wolverine>Deadpool>Apocalypse>Last Stand>Origins

lol How cute, old fucker trying to feel special. Sorry snowflake, time flies.

So I think we've established The Wolverine is now the most underrated X-Men movie.

Logan>Deadpool>X2>First Class

Everything else was dogshit

>Deadpool
>not a generic marvel movie with a few extra jokes

If they'd have got the go ahead to make it R Rated it would have been fantastic.

You calling the original dogshit?

The original X-men movie? Yea it was Fantastic 4 levels of shit

I agree. Was still mostly decent though, just watched it again this week and it was better than I remember.

Days of Future Past is KEENO

Rest are shite Tbh

>snowflake

Show some respect. The only comic-book movies we had before it was (mostly mediocre) Batman and Superman movies.

Wait I mean First Class

So you're calling reddit right wing? Lol

libtards are using that buzzword more now.

>Assuming people are one or the other based on a word used by both cuckfesr groups
You're as dumb as them

Logan
Deadpool
DoFP
The Wolverine
First Class
X-Men
X2
the rest

People should watch X-Men again. The original had a surprisingly tight script compared to todays capeshit.

Logan > X2 > DoFP > The Wolverine > Deadpool > X-Men > FC > Last Stand > Apocalypse > Origins

DOFP=Logam>x2>the wolverine>first class>deadpool>x1>apocalypse>x3

>First Class>Logan>Wolverine>X2>X-Men>Apocalypse>Deadpool>Wolverine Origins>DoFP>The Last Stand
Please don't bully me, I really didn't like DoFP.

>First Class>Logan
Pls, First Class was cheap looking and had cringeworthy moments

absolute elder super shit garbage tier:
apocalypse

super shit garbage tier:
xmen3

shit garbage tier:
x men origins
deadpool
the wolverine

meh tier:
x-men
x-men 2

ok tier:
DOFP

good tier:
first class

Why does everyone hate xmen 3? I liked it
Better than the prequel trash

>Why does everyone hate xmen 3? I liked it
>Better than the prequel trash
lol i mean apocalyse was even worse than xmen 3, but xmen 3 was really fucking terrible.

i wonder what you liked about it?

Best:
X-Men
DofP
Deadpool

Good:
X2
First Class

Meh:
X-Men Origins - Wolverine
The Wolverine
Apocalypse

Shit:
X-Men The Last Stand

Elder God tier:
Logan

God tier:
X2
DoFP

Good tier:
X-Men
First Class
Deadpool

meh tier:
The Wolverine

Trash tier:
The Last Stand
Apocalypse

Dumpster Fire tier:
OW

To be fair it only barely edges it out for me, First class had some of the best acting in the entire series from Fassbender and Mcavoy. The plot was solid without going so far into its own ass that it can never escape(like DoFP) and the characters were all very likeable in that movie. and in my opinion Logan had more cringe moments despite having better effects.

Logan?

Because most people either like or hate something. They aren't capable of being objective and more neutral about something. TLS was the weakest of the OT but nowhere near as bad as people say it is, was still perfectly enjoyable. Origins on the other hand...

Good list

Origins and the original trilogy are unwatchable now, the Wolverine is hot garbage, and Apocalypse ruined what should have been a very good second trilogy. First Class feels the most like the comics so it's great IMO, DoFP is really fucking good capeshit, Deadpool is pretty good but a bit much, and Logan is just a very good movie no matter its genre.

Logan > DoFP > First Class > Deadpool > dog shit > the rest