Can some eurocucks give me some firsthand reports of how bad things really are over there?

Can some eurocucks give me some firsthand reports of how bad things really are over there?

I can, what do you want to know?

How infested the area is with muslims and how likely I would be to die if I went.

my area is 70% probably, massive white flight in progress.

you would not die or be in danger in my area. women are not safe where I live, have been some rapes but for men it's no big deal. have been bothered a few times but I'm "big" so they leave me be, when they are drunk they might throw a comment but when confronted they will yield.

summary, immigrants have made my neighborhood a shithole for women and manlets.

That really depends on where you are in the country for us.

Let's say southwest then, for you. That's the only part of your country I'm really interested in. Also how hard is it to fly into there without going through London or Manchester?

No idea, that is not where I am from and I have never been there. I am from the city of Hull in East Yorkshire, in the North of England.

Have you thought of moving somewhere else? Also how do people continue voting the gov in when they keep importing criminals?

Frenchies and Brits! I need you to tell me about Paris and London. Are they dangerous? Baghdad dangerous?

France, Sweden, and Netherlands are fucked with no hope of salvation. The rest of Europe is fine for people who don't do their thinking in terms of memes.

I am in the process of moving yes.

sweden is very segregated. but lately there are no places to flee. so expect nationalists to soar/mass exodus of whites from sweden.

I would love to gtfo and leave the leftiecucks to deal with their shit. but to be honest, they will flee too.

Literally 0 threat here what kind of idiot terrorist would bother attack us? This is the one thing where the irrelevant meme pays off.

Can confirm that nothing is going on here besides people being proud and celebrating for winning the Euro

lot of niggers, some mudlslimes.

The cancer media is now adopting the american style:
>football fan calls a sheboon "african monkey"
>her husband picks a stake from the ground
>get punched in the face, falls down and hits his head
>ded
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAASISM HE DINDU NUTTIN

Number of SJW/cucks is < 0 in everyone who's above 25.

Going to Berlin this year. Can I guarantee I won't get raped?

R u a grill?

Do I even have to say anything?

Thought so.

Someone set us up the bomb
we get signal
main screen turn on
"IT'S YOU!"
"How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You have no chance to survive, make your time."
"HAHAHAHAHAHA"

In Germany it depends on how you act, who you talk to, and if you speak German. It's dangerous to speak English with an American accent in public.

90% of places in Ireland have literally no Muslims, except for Dublin, Cork and Galway.

More risk of being shot in US than in Europe I think

Bucharest has some mudshits, whenever I go to the mall I always see someone wearing a hijab

its the capital tho, what do you expect

they tried building a mosque, obviouslly people didnt agree because of economic reasons included and we ended up burrying bacon on where the mosqude was to be built

Tourists' spots in Paris are heavily patrolled.
Apart from pickpockets, you'll be safe.

But if you wander off and deviate towards 'popular' neighborhoods you'll get mugged/stabbed/raped

It's all about street knowledge... I live in an infested neighborhood but as I know which streets to avoid I am safe. But my gf goes in and out of my place in an Uber.
And I stopped hosting female couchsurfers, for their safety

If some /pol-ack comes to Paris this summer i'd be happy to accommodate

It's not bad at all. When it comes to Jewish or Muslim immigration you must realize that we don't have them in here so we are not really antisemitic and we want it to stay like this.