1. ur cuntry

1. ur cuntry
2. is seeing a n*gger on the street considered unusual and exotic there?

1, flag
2. yes

Other urls found in this thread:

trojmiasto.wyborcza.pl/trojmiasto/1,35612,14338065,Afrykanczycy_mieszkajacy_w_Polsce_prosza___Nie_nazywajcie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see them every day.

I saw two niggers working today

I live in a city now so it's normal to see them everywhere in all positions from police to supermarket workers to mall cleaners

1) flag
2) yes, but thanks god all niggers and arabs get beaten at one point. never got why some of those masochists stay

In the east yes, in the west it's unusual if you don't see one

1. Ecuador
2. I see one in the mirror everyday, and I'm scared

were they movers or garbage men?

Used to be

Is that Donald in the foreground?

1. country victoria
2. yes

wow does he play jazz music on that balalaika? seems like a bro and I bet nigger music sounds cool on balalaika

yes

>living in somewhat rural area
>see a nig
>actually a swedish graduate student doing their thing in our reserve forest
>attached to my uni
>local people often mistaken him for a timorese (an ethnic indonesian with roughly the same appearance as a nigger, only much shorter)
>talk indonesian to him
>mon visage quand

>Sweden
>Yes

Flag
No

1 flag
2 yeah

I see Somalis and Eritreans all the time, but other blacks (i.e. Bantus) are pretty rare. I did see two Bantus today, though.

it's not too rare sadly
I throw up everytime

Flag
African nigger yes
Native nigger no

1.Flag
2.Yes

flag
no even is lost village ytou see african in colourfool clothe

>rare
>saw two in the space of one day

Most population centers it's not rare. In more rural areas (outside of the south) it's rare.

1. flag
2. no, and every time I do I unconsciously make sure I still have my wallet

>two
you may see more in the future

At least he assimilates.

Canada
Yes, I never see them

for the sweet russian pussy

flag, brussels more exactly.
I see more niggers than white

they walked in pair.

in my state they are rare and I thank God every day.
t. utah

No.
Most of them are straight out of the bush Somali migrants.

I live in 15.000 people rural town, don't even want to know what it's like in the major cities.

I'm from the United States. Not at at all unusual in my state, considering we have the misfortune of both Detroit and Flint.

Here in India, it's a bit odd. I run into Nigerians at clubs from time to time. Many of my local female friends are afraid of Africans, although they won't admit it.

1)flag
2)no I see them every day, there are some Ugandan cadets and Kenya students.

Obviously no, it's because of the mixing that why we have the most beautiful women in the planet you fags

-africa
-never saw a black

Most of you guys sound like massive pussies. You're afraid to even see/walk near a black person? Seriously? You'd better be memeing because that's just sad.

1. Merica
2. Depends. Our blacks are concentrated in our big cities to such an extent that "urban" is a euphemism for "nigger". So seeing blacks in rural areas, particularly outside of the Southeast, is rare.

nah they are just making me vomit
ugly apes

Get well soon

just close your eyes

Outside of the Cities it ONCE was, yes.
Not after the last 2 years..
Seeing giant sheboons walking with 2 or 3 niglets is a common occurence now

1. Flag
2. Only in the suburbs where blacks can't afford to live

Hello fellow SouthWestern Ubermensch

>Commit majority of crime
>WHY R U AFRAID OF THEM??!!

trojmiasto.wyborcza.pl/trojmiasto/1,35612,14338065,Afrykanczycy_mieszkajacy_w_Polsce_prosza___Nie_nazywajcie.html
Ill translate some best parts xD
"I live in Poland from 35years and here was no day when i wouldnt be called a nigger, bamboo or asphalt"
Afrykańczyków mieszkających na stałe w Polsce nie jest dużo, zaledwie około pięciu tysięcy. It means that in Poland we have less than 5ks niggers who live here for a substantial amount of time.

in some places yes, but in cities no.

i am black

You have a weak constitution.
The majority of white Americans, even in mixed cities, are not victims of black-on-white crime, and those who are are more often than not living in poverty with them. If you see some random black guy on the street and start trembling in fear, you are a pussy. Sorry

Yes

Depends on which part of istanbul you are at
They are common in mecidiyekoy, esenyurt and taksim

Yes
But earlier this year a Haitian started begging in a traffic light I go by often

1. flag
2. they are not extremely rare nowadays, but still unusual. when we see nogs on the street it's hard not to stare at them. they are like living poop sculptures, or exotic zoo animals at best.
they can be usually found selling cheap fake jewelry, sunglasses and hats.

flag
thankfully yes, niggers disgust me, they dont look like humans

Yeah

yes but if you do see one on the ultra rare occasion they are "white" like obama

SOUTH shitzil
yes

>linear projections

fuck off monkey

Heil Joseph Smith!

1)flag.
2)Yes.

There were a few abbos in town. Think one could finally have been locked up for being a cunt, pretty sure the other has gone walkabout.
Basically the population of them goes up by 1000% or so when the prison work gang is fixing some potholes.

Indians are basically niggers so I guess that still applies

Actually garbage men are paid quite well here and it's not as shitty job as it is in NA

1. central korea
2. very common because there are lots of americans in my cunt

bamboo?

Niggers means Africans you Idiot. We don't have a drop of Sub-Saharan African blood.

Da fuck?

Where in Finland is a black police,i live in helsinki and have never seen one.

>1) Califonria USA
>2) No. I see black people daily. They are all over the place; on the street, at my parents' house, and when I look in the mirror.