Which timeline are we in again?

Which timeline are we in again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a high level thread?

In an alternate Universe, Emperor Trump has already won the presidency and has enslaved Jeb.

Wishing to torture Jeb until the end of time, he wiped Bush's mind and sent him to an alternate universe so he could witness Trump win again.

Our timeline's Trump will then will Jeb into another universe when the time is right so that the cycle can continue forever.

Until the end of time, alternate versions of Trump will be torturing Jeb Bush.

>According to YEB!, the Wall will not be built and Mexico wont pay for it.
Guess Im gonna feel the Johnson now.

They never go away, user. I'm almost 40 and these Bush faggots have been running their little game since I'm in diapers.

they are literally cockroaches

We are the alternative universe.

>not going to happen

Is he still scheming to fuck over the majority?

Is Jeb on the spectrum?

Well, I came from the Berenstein universe, but now I'm stuck in the Berenstain universe, where we have to correct all of the fuck ups. Also, South America used to be south of here, not 200 miles off the coast of Africa.

>"Alternate Universe'
>Alternate
>Alt
>Alt-Right
>Alt-Right is not going to happen
It's rigged!!
>Jeb's just mad Clinton get's the rigging and not him

I bet this guy has nightmares about Trump taking the nomination away from him after which he always wakes up soaking wet from sweating.

Everyone in this thread shifted realities long ago.

Remember the Twilight Zone? Who hosted/wrote it?

I bet you said "Rod Sterling", right?

Wrong. It's Rod SERLING.

Look it up.

PLS TRUMP I BEG YOU

Jeb! Yes!

I fucking miss Jeb. We need him around so Trump can kick him around while Hillary is having her (((coughing fits)))

us ut just me or did they transplant jebs face onto another persons head? his brow line looks different

maybe we are in a different time lime now. he suddenly inherited more of his fathers genes and his skull shape is different now because of it

Holy shit he looks a lot older than during the primaries / debates.

Trump aged poor Jeb into a young Barbara Bush, like he aged Megyn Kelly into a tranny. It's like that meme where every celebrity who says mean things about Trump, ends up dying or suffering a career-ending setback. But Trump just ages the moxie out of anyone that may be useful later. He made Yeb even more low energy, but he has a plan for him!

The one where it's Berenstein Bears.

I know. We're fucked

>South America used to be south of here, not 200 miles off the coast of Africa.

???

Jeb will shoot up the Convention nearly killing Trump if kek wills it

the one were Hillary becomes the POTUS

The one where jeb pulls an end run at the convention and becomes president for life

Considering he can function in front of millions without freaking the fuck out, I would say extremely low level if any.

Havent read that one.

Topkek

ouch, no mercy for the cuck

Only if we're measuring autism

You never know. Everything keeps changing. Just today I was watching some videos of the new Street Fighter game's story mode and they were all saying Shadaloo when Im sure it was always Shandaloo.

Trump will make a new position in the White House for Jeb: The First Jestst

It' was always Shadaloo

>mfw
>we goin' back to the berenstein universe

I dunno but I really hope Kasich can beat Hillary.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

*jester

>welcome back

Jeb's a mess.

Says Rod Sterling for me... I always thought it was Rod Serling...?

Jeb shut the fuck up

SLOW AND STEADY

what did he mean

Point E. Trump will pick ? as his VP, and Akane Kurashiki will be secretary of state

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

This Mandela Effect is getting ridiculous. Now every faggot who remembers something incorrectly is going to think they found proof of it.

963E5576-DD77-4B0D-9A2C-5C6AF9C2C246

Mandela effect doesn't exist, just like deja vu. Both of these phenomenons are stemming from the disturbances in the morphogenetic field, which stores information about how human conciousness forms and develops. All outcomes are already calculated, the only difference is that every choice we make creates another timeline. Morphogenetic fields store every possible choice with every possible outcome in it, like a quantum computer, who is calculating 1s, 0s and all of their possible combinations at the same time.

And now you know a little more about life.

>mfw JEB cant stop fucking everything up and will tack us back to go down with him

is this a windows 7 key?